looking for a really good wax vape pen for traveling use

LesPlenty

Company Rep
The latest revision of the M22 ESCC is AMAZING!
Is it finally fixed and ready to deliver for sale with the mod to run it or is it still a tinkerer?

Edit, just saw your post in the M22 thread

LesPlenty,
Reactions: JCat

JCat

Accessory Maker
Is it finally fixed and ready to deliver for sale with the mod to run it or is it still a tinkerer?

Edit, just saw your post in the M22 thread
I'm not sure if the mod is ready or not, but they are shipping the TC ESCC's now with no delay, and with Arctic Fox, I set the TCR value to what it said on the container for the cup, and set the resistance to what it said on the container as well, and it works perfectly; perfect temp control ... I can auto-fire and it has no burning, no splatter, it's just perfect.

And no fiddling at all with the v2 cups and the v3 zirconia base (and it was extremely fiddly with the v1 cups and the pre-v3 zirconia)

b0

Cloudy...
I'm not sure if the mod is ready or not, but they are shipping the TC ESCC's now with no delay, and with Arctic Fox, I set the TCR value to what it said on the container for the cup, and set the resistance to what it said on the container as well, and it works perfectly; perfect temp control ... I can auto-fire and it has no burning, no splatter, it's just perfect.

And no fiddling at all with the v2 cups and the v3 zirconia base (and it was extremely fiddly with the v1 cups and the pre-v3 zirconia)

Same experience as mine, I've been beta testing the unit since rough v1 cups and had access to all of them. This v2 bigger cup with v3 zirconia is the best on the go dabs I ever had.

Funny to see @LesPlenty asking nicely to @JCat after he laughed at my post recommending the unit :rolleyes:

JCat

Accessory Maker
Same experience as mine, I've been beta testing the unit since rough v1 cups and had access to all of them. This v2 bigger cup with v3 zirconia is the best on the go dabs I ever had.

Funny to see @LesPlenty asking nicely to @JCat after he laughed at my post recommending the unit :rolleyes:
I think once you try this setup with the v3 zirc and v2 cup, there's just nothing like it; with the v1 I strongly disliked the clips, and thought they were a weak point, and could only recommend this unit to those that don't mind "fiddling", but my tune has changed on this now. Installation is a breeze, and the clips make maintenance just that much easier, and they hold the cup nice and solid with no issues with the v3 Zirc. Really, really, really impressed.

And I was posting my thoughts to back up your post :) I think AVS and the M22 have gotten a lot of bad press, for I don't know why, they've lived up to all my expectations and I've found timelines and delays reasonable for bleeding edge tech :)

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Everyone that recommends an upcoming unreleased vape gets a HAHA, paying to be a Beta tester...M22 may be good if it ever gets to mainstream type sales...

Last edited:
Top Bottom