Looking for a dry herb micro-dose portable vape with batteries

Vaporware

Mag Heater is in Germany and I’ve heard their Induction Heaters are good. One of those with a VapCap is a great and flame-free option.

If you’re really interested in the TinyMight, other than customer service sometimes being slow (it helps to order through their site and make an account so it will be associated with your order), it seems to have great performance and personally I’d much rather have it than the Fury type stuff.

Not that the Fury line (or the many other re-brands that are almost identical) are bad, I think they’re among the best in their price range from what I’ve read, but in a number of ways I think they’re a step down from something like the TinyMight.

Vaporware,

Toivarita

999 Forever
That's a whole new world for me. Thanks for explaining all these things to me. In time, when I get a bit acclimatized with vapos and understand a bit more on how they work, I might get a Dynavap. <3
You’re welcome. Happy to help. The customization is endless and the vapor production and quality is top notch. Plus with the 2020M native 10mm mouthpiece. It can be easily be used through water.

Toivarita,

Mr. Me2

As there are details in the POTV one to make it unique? Like a titanium bowl.
Sorry, but I don’t know. But I do know the answer is buried somewhere on this site. I suggest you ask the question in the Edge is POTV thread. You will certainly get the answer.

Mr. Me2,

C No Ego

Sorry, but I don’t know. But I do know the answer is buried somewhere on this site. I suggest you ask the question in the Edge is POTV thread. You will certainly get the answer.
@Toivarita too

Fury Edge is all stainless steel air pathways , heater and Stainless herb bowl ... the Fury 2 has a Nichrome heater and stainless bowl and pathway . POTV uses aluminum bowl and not sure on the heater material nor the pathway ... Fury Edge is a newer by itself model based off of Fury model albiet still different ETC.... ther are many vapes that have the Fury2 base shape ( grindhouse shift ETC...)

C No Ego,
Reactions: Mr. Me2

Toivarita

999 Forever
If I had to make a dynavap recommendation with their Black Friday sale, it would be the Charcoal bundle (2019 Phantom and 2020 Phantom for $99. Great Value for two great vapes with different characteristics) and the Apollo 2 Rover.
I love the PhantoM colors the best because they’re the most durable color (they don’t change over time very much from the heat) and I think they have great resale value compared to a standard chrome M

Toivarita,
Reactions: Vaporware

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Dynavaps are cool (actually my favorites), but induction heaters are pricey and I think one should look for them after understanding whether the Dynavaps are even a good way to go.

And by the way: you will most likely not have to wait for „months“ for a Tinymight, recent waiting times are rather in the range of 3 or 4 weeks. Just saying.

Siebter,

ChilledAsian

@Toivarita too

Fury Edge is all stainless steel air pathways , heater and Stainless herb bowl ... the Fury 2 has a Nichrome heater and stainless bowl and pathway . POTV uses aluminum bowl and not sure on the heater material nor the pathway ... Fury Edge is a newer by itself model based off of Fury model albiet still different ETC.... ther are many vapes that have the Fury2 base shape ( grindhouse shift ETC...)
POTV One uses a titanium bowl with an ss heater

ChilledAsian,

ChilledAsian

Dynavaps are cool (actually my favorites), but induction heaters are pricey and I think one should look for them after understanding whether the Dynavaps are even a good way to go.

And by the way: you will most likely not have to wait for „months“ for a Tinymight, recent waiting times are rather in the range of 3 or 4 weeks. Just saying.
Koil boi is selling them below $100 during BF sales

ChilledAsian,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, I'm surprised nobody recommanded the MistVape vaporizers... imho this vapes are the best for microdosing, all the devices he built, I have the MistVape OG and a Imp also and both are very nice for this purpose!

I agree with @seki about the Vaponic, it's very versatile, I use mine with a torch, on the kitchen's stove, fire camp, e-nail (with my mod) or with a specialy built atty. I still not found any way to use it with an induction heater but I work on that, I got it to work with some wax applied on ss mesh although I tried something for dry herbs but it didn't worked.

Another vape which was working extremely well for micro-dosing is the Fog by X-Vape, look in the thread, somebody posted a pic. Please notice I don't work anymore for X-Vape.

Have fun!

Toivarita

999 Forever

With their budget and them saying they do not like torches, I think a portable IH is a good way to go with their Dynavap

Toivarita,
Reactions: mero614

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I think a portable IH is a good way to go with their Dynavap

I might be a bit conservative, maybe even dogmatic when it comes to that – a Dynavap is the actual device, an IH just a heat source, just like a torch, a candle or a magnifying glass. I personally love the Dynavap experience for itself, not because I use some kind of heat source. So my idea is that someone who doesn't enjoy the Dynavaps with a torch will most likely not like them with an IH too.

I agree, IHs are cool – for those who like the Dynavap experience in general. If I had no IHs, I'd still keep using it.

Toivarita

999 Forever
I might be a bit conservative, maybe even dogmatic when it comes to that – a Dynavap is the actual device, an IH just a heat source, just like a torch, a candle or a magnifying glass. I personally love the Dynavap experience for itself, not because I use some kind of heat source. So my idea is that someone who doesn't enjoy the Dynavaps with a torch will most likely not like them with an IH too.

I agree, IHs are cool – for those who like the Dynavap experience in general. If I had no IHs, I'd still keep using it.
It seems that the only thing putting this user off of dynavaps is that their idea was that it will always need a torch and they have said that a torch is a deal breaker. DynaVap’s diversity of heat sources make it so great and it seems like a portable induction heater would be a fantastic heat source for them. I have friends and room mates who LOVE dynavaps but when I offer them a dynavap with a torch instead of a dynavap and IH, they do not want to use it. I am assuming this user looking for a device will have a similar taste. IH are simple, consistent, reliable and take 95% of the learning curve away while still leaving a very similar performance. I know there is a difference in torching vs IH for heating.
But I can agree that if I did not have a IH, I would still use my Dynavap a lot. From what they’re telling me about their experience and dislike of torches, did not make me write off dynavaps because of everything else he included in what he’s looking for.

Last edited:
Toivarita,
Reactions: Vaporware

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@Toivarita – If I had to choose, I'd always choose the IH too. :-)

For someone who has not used a DV an IH is an *extra* device (which it is), so most likely they will want to find out if the DV itself is cool for them. Again, Dynavap + IH is my favorite combo, but it's not something I would recommend to a beginner. Lots of like / dislike variables compared to something like a Fury Edge, Tinymight or Arizer.

I also think the OP made clear the the Dynavaps at the moment is not in his focus.

Toivarita

999 Forever
@Toivarita – If I had to choose, I'd always choose the IH too. :-)

For someone who has not used a DV an IH is an *extra* device (which it is), so most likely they will want to find out if the DV itself is cool for them. Again, Dynavap + IH is my favorite combo, but it's not something I would recommend to a beginner. Lots of like / dislike variables compared to something like a Fury Edge, Tinymight or Arizer.

I also think the OP made clear the the Dynavaps at the moment is not in his focus.
I would say a TimyMight is alsonot a beginner vape. Arizer I could definitely recommend though it’s not a heavy hitter like a dynavap or TinyMight. Takes a while for some users to get their desired effects off with Arizer products

Last edited:
Toivarita,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
You might consider a desktop log vape if you truly plan on doing most of your vaping at home. I think a lot of people like the idea of a portable vape, but maybe don't recognize the tradeoffs. Sort of like having a badass full suspension mountain bike, but you mostly commute on paved roads.

Could always add a Dynavap or something for a bulletproof portable option for traveling, and both options would be efficient on your stash.

Annienen

Scrolled through the posts so sorry if its already been mentioned, but:
510 ecig based mods might be nice to look at for you.

Your habits sound exactly like mine, except that I try to smoke outside as much as possible. So portability and stealth is very important to me. I just started vaping ejuice with nicotine to kick my cigarette habit, and I got the stempod SI which is a dry herb atomizer for 510 ecig box mods to kick my onehitter-habit. I smoke around 0.3 a day too, or I did! Now its less. And I already quit cigarettes by 95%, I have smoked 1 cigarette a day now compared to my normal 15++

The stempod does require abit of tecnique, but if I can do it anyone can. :) Its an excellent micro-doser, but if you want theres also options for longer sessions and bigger packs. Its "pure" convection in one of the most truest ways, which means I can take a few hits, draw out the warmth and put it back in my pocket without worrying about the herb being cooked for nothing while its cooling down. I can also remove the stem (which holds the herb) if I'm in a pinch.

Theres almost limitless options for stems, from glass to wood and whats not.

I went with the stempod for now, and plan to put in an order for a TinyMight sometime during the coming year if the trend of better support from the maker continues.

Annienen,
Reactions: Siebter
Top Bottom