Discontinued Lily vaporizer by Triihouse

I was going through some old pages on the thread and noticed something in this pic I missed the first time. Do you cover/plug the carb holes with something? It makes sense to me, I cover them my entire draw. What do you use? I remember thinking this was a cool setup, but it would be a pain having to also cover the carb holes.

I used small pieces of pipe fitters/PTFE tape and rolled them up, works well and doesn't leave any residue. I plug two, works well and frees up a hand during WPA usage.

There's no patent on any of the triihouse tech, I've searched pretty thoroughly.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Whats up everyone, just wanted to share a couple pics of these awesome JoDa Glassworks stems for the lily. I recently acquired a lily and couldn't find any replacement glass parts so a huge thanks to @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd for hooking me up.
u4ohnNc.jpg
u4ohnNc.jpg

Your image wasn't showing up for me and that looks amazing so I changed the url and re-posted it.

Nssl

Thank you, not sure what happened there. These are the pics he sent me last night. I should have it back in a couple days.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Anyone know where to find the wpa now a days?
@nondarb posted a link for a good unofficial one that I use too, here's a link and pic of the adapter.

https://www.ctechglass.com/adapters-ad0041-c-46_21_198.html

Thanks for the glass link @nondarb . I had to get a new 14 to 18mm adapter but I finally got it going. Still dialing it in but it works perfectly.

2gt6a7q.jpg

Sorry for the double post.

Someday I'll grab a j-hook for it too:
I actually bought these: www.dx.com/p/jet-1300-c-butane-lighter-1320 per users OF's suggestion for another vape but they just so happen to be the very lighters Tommy used to send out with all triihouse vapes. Mine only arrived last week but has been doing great. Honest, Zico and Xing torches are all excellent and inexpensive as well.

However I prefer a larger torch for the lily! Faster and less skill intensive as far as aiming goes. YMMV. www.amazon.com/Single-Lighter-Windproof-Refillable-Cigarette/dp/B00GA3U9XO/ref=pd_sim_121_5?ie=UTF8&dpID=41UTy05I59L&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&refRID=0AJGEA5JN80P3TJP4TAF I've been using one of these for months. You can even repair them easily if you've got the parts (I've bought a number of duds over time). I bought an individual for $7, but I figured I'd link the 4 pack for $14.

eb1f522c22.jpg

Preferred lily setup lately, my other j-hooks look a little more elegant but the little frit let's me have a little water fun without loosing the classic triihouse taste. Featuring my hands free PTFE carb plugs. :sherlock:

YungLeaner

RFCDWlK.jpg

xiJXnMZ.jpg

Does anyone else do the whole nug method ?
:brow:
Have to say that I amaze myself with stupidity all the time still, I think it's a good thing though. Socrates said the wisest men know nothing, and I still fuck up convection vapes all the time. Less weed = more clouds. The picture above is a joke but I always overpack the lily, get discouraged, then do micro loads and get wrecked.

PS I shall never lose this vape where can a man buy an intake stem or is it a pricey custom item now

Last edited:

mnicsy999

I like butane vapes.
I shall never lose this vape where can a man buy an intake stem or is it a pricey custom item now
The Joda Stems on the previous page are probably your best bet :( Atleast if you get them from him they'll look awesome!

Okay so I just got my lily and I love it thus far but I'm curious on how you all pack/grind? I had a medium grind and I just filled it enough to cover the screen. It worked pretty well but I'm curious what grinding and how much you fill it to achieve the monstrous clouds I see in videos.

Last edited by a moderator:

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Okay so I just got my lily and I love it thus far but I'm curious on how you all pack/grind? I had a medium grind and I just filled it enough to cover the screen. It worked pretty well but I'm curious what grinding and how much you fill it to achieve the monstrous clouds I see in videos.
You want a fine ground, half packed bowl...cover two of the three holes and draw slow(ish).

Make sure to stir and enjoy!

YungLeaner

Try and hit it until you feel vapor in your throat, then instead of clearing the hit, pull the torch back a tiny bit to maintain the temperature and keep hitting it.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
RFCDWlK.jpg

xiJXnMZ.jpg

Does anyone else do the whole nug method ?
:brow:
Have to say that I amaze myself with stupidity all the time still, I think it's a good thing though. Socrates said the wisest men know nothing, and I still fuck up convection vapes all the time. Less weed = more clouds. The picture above is a joke but I always overpack the lily, get discouraged, then do micro loads and get wrecked.

PS I shall never lose this vape where can a man buy an intake stem or is it a pricey custom item now
You might keep an eye on the sticky brick thread, they are starting to make a version of the daisy and they have talked about 2 more big designs coming out with at least 1 of them being a portable. Good guess would be it's a lily. Since their stems are interchangeable with the daisy hopefully their version of the lily stems will work too. Of course this is assuming they make a lily and don't change it too much.

Otherwise like @mnicsy999 said those awesome joda stems are a good bet.

I actually just pull little chunks off a nug and break up any bigger looking ones when I stir after a hit and it's more brittle. I try not to go above the second shelf/rim/ledge thing above the screen. Too much in there and I have to do more hits with the material usually not being evenly extracted.

mnicsy999

I like butane vapes.
You want a fine ground, half packed bowl...cover two of the three holes and draw slow(ish).

Make sure to stir and enjoy!
Tried just this earlier and got the biggest hit of vapor I've ever gotten lol I guess drawing slow is very important since the airflow is wide open. Now I will experiment and see how far I can push it without combustion. Hoping to find a nice wpa at a local store soon..

mnicsy999

I like butane vapes.
Did the slow draw help with even heating? I get big hot spots almost black even tho I love the hits just not even avb at all
There was a definite hot-spot but it was rather big in diameter. It's hard to avoid those with convection vapes but I got a pretty even bake compared to other vaporizers. I just take like two big hits and then I shake it by tapping it on my palm.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Tried just this earlier and got the biggest hit of vapor I've ever gotten lol I guess drawing slow is very important since the airflow is wide open. Now I will experiment and see how far I can push it without combustion. Hoping to find a nice wpa at a local store soon..
Awesome! The good thing about the 14mm male to male is they aren't hard to find, unless you live in an area without a head shop...and you don't have to worry about the joint length, so no need to get super picky.

Did the slow draw help with even heating? I get big hot spots almost black even tho I love the hits just not even avb at all
To help (and not sure if it's all in my head)
...I dance the flame around the intake while drawing

You can also use the tip of your torch to rotate the intake between hits if you don't like to stir...

But I've always been a fan of: Small nug -Vape - Hand crumble.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
When I hit what I consider the sweet spot I usually hear a noise, a kind of low jet engine sound. I use that and how the vapor feels to find my sweet spot. I tend to use mine with a bubbler too which makes it easier. I use that setup all the time to vape the free pre-rolls I get with orders. It's a little below average in quality and taste so I throw some wax on top, so much better.

YungLeaner

When I hit what I consider the sweet spot I usually hear a noise, a kind of low jet engine sound. I use that and how the vapor feels to find my sweet spot. I tend to use mine with a bubbler too which makes it easier. I use that setup all the time to vape the free pre-rolls I get with orders. It's a little below average in quality and taste so I throw some wax on top, so much better.
Those pre rolls Are the bane of my existence. Talk about first world problems.

mnicsy999

I like butane vapes.
dd7c083dd2f85d38e3795c93d34de973.png

In case anyone was wondering, you can get some cheap "Shisha Hookah Pipe" from fasttech and they fit snug with the lily. They would work awesome as a backup mouthpiece since they're so cheap, they also allow you to see if you're getting any vapor. I'll do some more testing and see how I like them compared to the stock mouthpiece.

Link for those interested, there are many different styles: https://www.fasttech.com/products/2106/10015099/2806100

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
dd7c083dd2f85d38e3795c93d34de973.png

In case anyone was wondering, you can get some cheap "Shisha Hookah Pipe" from fasttech and they fit snug with the lily. They would work awesome as a backup mouthpiece since they're so cheap, they also allow you to see if you're getting any vapor. I'll do some more testing and see how I like them compared to the stock mouthpiece.

Link for those interested, there are many different styles: https://www.fasttech.com/products/2106/10015099/2806100
That Lily sure is purdy. :nod:

scottg402

Try this out @Slow Draw McGraw . I finally got my male 14 mm wpa from 7th floor. Fits real nice and tight where I don't worry too much about the Lily taking a dump. And my beloved DBV wand which I am using as a nice beefy mouthpiece for just about anything with a female 18 mm joint.

Nice thing about this setup is the weight is balanced. Not usually the case with that big ol' wand.

n4Rbdge.jpg

Last edited:

mnicsy999

I like butane vapes.
I've only used my lily with a single torch lighter before but I like the high temp hits with very quick vapor production. Does anyone know if triple flame lighters work well?

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
I've only used my lily with a single torch lighter before but I like the high temp hits with very quick vapor production. Does anyone know if triple flame lighters work well?
I've never used one, but being one that likes to speculate...

It should be okay, the only concern would be the flames heat spot being too big for the intake and burning the wood.

And it seems to compensate for the flames width you would probably have to hold it back a deal...

Might be better to get a stronger single torch, the one I have was $10 and can turn high enough to instantly combust anything in the lily on contact.

scottg402

I like a smaller single flame for the Lily. Daisy can handle a bigger torch but it's a lot more forgiving. Lose focus with the Lily and it's up in smoke!

I have a triple flame but I really only lIke to use it with the Peace. It may be my imagination or variance in technique but I feel the triple flame helps minimize the hot spots.

Top Bottom