Liger banger V2.0

ReeferChiefer

I'd like to share my experience dealing with Josh from CCA710. I bought the liger 2.0 with the storm cell 2.0 and later preordered the liger 3.0 and storm cell/hurricane 3.0 caps.

First let me say the quality of the product is worth every single penny you spend. I've bought many different dabbing accessories throughout the years from glass to titanium, but I never really *invested* money into something great. This is that product, the one that stands out from the rest. From the way it fits my glass joints like a glove (so many titanium enails don't fit properly), its modular design allows you to replace parts instead of the entire unit, and the overall design is well thought out giving you an enjoyable experience every time.

Josh is wonderful to deal with. Takes the time to respond back to your questions and is nice enough to work with you. I had to wait several weeks to receive my dabber due to backorder and so he included a free quartz insert to make up for it. The guy is truly about his customer satisfaction. He takes care of those that appreciate his craft.

So far my experience with CCA710 has been nothing but great. If you take your dabbing/vaping rather serious and want the best experience available, this is it. Match this up with a nice rig and you have a winning combo every time. I will have some pictures and a review done whenever I receive the new Liger and other goodies.

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I started a V3.0 thread for everyone to post anything V3.0 related. If you guys think everything should stay here we can always have mods merge the threads I suppose? What do you guys think?
I should get the 16mm V3 soon, the 20mm and 30mm V3 are kicking ass at my house!

The travel enail and battery are about to go camping with me this weekend at a festival!

I started a V3.0 thread for everyone to post anything V3.0 related. If you guys think everything should stay here we can always have mods merge the threads I suppose? What do you guys think?
I should get the 16mm V3 soon, the 20mm and 30mm V3 are kicking ass at my house!

The travel enail and battery are about to go camping with me this weekend at a festival!
Too many threads to follow already. I vote to merge them. Ligers already stand alone!

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
As an enail newbie who is not interested in really huge hits, I find the 20 mm Liger Banger and SIC insert works great for me. I prefer to take a few more small hits than one large one that sends me into coughing fits. So clean a taste! I bought some wooden cotton swabs on ebay - they seem sturdier than cardboard swabs.

Last edited:

LysergicHysteric

Editor-In-Chief of Vapelord.Reviews
Just purchased the v2 Liger with the SiC insert, definitely excited to try it out! The V3 is looking pretty good, won't be surprised if I end up buying the V3 too.:p The Liger looks like the thing my enail has been missing up until this point.

ReeferChiefer

Another update with my experience with Josh from CCA710.

Throughout the years, I've always had problems with USPS either never delivering my mail, or delivering it to another house who never returns my mail. This has trained me to recognize real, genuine customer support care throughout the years. People will show you their true colors the moment you tell them bad news and they realize they will have to lose money in order to keep their customer happy. Josh is that guy that shows you he's great to deal with from the beginning. I told him the items never arrived, and in just a few days, I received the items he shipped once again.

No argument. He didn't make me feel like I had to prove to him I wasn't lying. I didn't have to beg for him to do the right thing. We take these things for granted when we deal with a great seller online. Without the face to face interaction, people are more willing to cut corners. Not Josh.

Anyway, just want to make sure if anybody out there has any doubt in trusting either the product or the seller, well, you should.

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Another update with my experience with Josh from CCA710.

Throughout the years, I've always had problems with USPS either never delivering my mail, or delivering it to another house who never returns my mail. This has trained me to recognize real, genuine customer support care throughout the years. People will show you their true colors the moment you tell them bad news and they realize they will have to lose money in order to keep their customer happy. Josh is that guy that shows you he's great to deal with from the beginning. I told him the items never arrived, and in just a few days, I received the items he shipped once again.

No argument. He didn't make me feel like I had to prove to him I wasn't lying. I didn't have to beg for him to do the right thing. We take these things for granted when we deal with a great seller online. Without the face to face interaction, people are more willing to cut corners. Not Josh.

Anyway, just want to make sure if anybody out there has any doubt in trusting either the product or the seller, well, you should.

I can attest to this. I have had countless personal interactions with him and during that time it has gone from admiring his work and helping with ideas as a beta tester, to now I just think of him as my friend. He really is a genuinely good person. And he just asked his girlfriend to marry him and she said YES! Let's all buy some CCA gear so he can take her on a nice honeymoon lol.

damm

So where can we pickup a Liger Banger 2.0? cca710.com has a password on it and google doesn't lead me to anyone else who stocks it?

Would love to say i'm lazy but I did a bit of googling so should I hop on reddit in /r/entexchange with a WTB?

damm,

mutten840

@damm I would email Josh through their website and tell him what you want. He is really good about getting back to people and is guaranteed to take real good care of you =)

Make sure to order the SiC insert it is a must have

tepictoton

Don´t drop your SiC dish on a hard tile floor.

Damned, that really sucks...

New one ordered, using quartz for now.

Still very happy with my v2.0...hard to resist the urge to buy a V3.0, but seeing the v2.0 is still keeping me happy for now I will hold of (for now...)

duckdown

optical
My Liger 3.0 somehow is completely concreted stuck together, with my High5 coil inside!! I can't detach the body and the bowl area , and the High5 coil is trapped inside.

I swear no amount of human strength can get this thing to unstick.. What the hell man?

duckdown,

nodrog

My Liger 3.0 somehow is completely concreted stuck together, with my High5 coil inside!! I can't detach the body and the bowl area , and the High5 coil is trapped inside.

I swear no amount of human strength can get this thing to unstick.. What the hell man?

Right. Josh helped me with this. Use a cloth to protect it then apply metal tools and force to disassemble your Liger. Attach your enail to just the bucket and set it on about 800 for about an hour. Or two. Tap the bucket, HARD, and the coil should come out with a spray of carbon-y dust. Works for me (though for me, it was the SIC insert that was stuck.)

jl420

Don´t drop your SiC dish on a hard tile floor.

Damned, that really sucks...

New one ordered, using quartz for now.

Still very happy with my v2.0...hard to resist the urge to buy a V3.0, but seeing the v2.0 is still keeping me happy for now I will hold of (for now...)

I bought 3 Liger v2's one for a SIC and the the other 2 have the newer style Quartz insert but I still kept the original 2-sided Quartz insert as a back-up. I luv my v2's and have had no issues with them or the 3 Storm Cell caps either. I'm sure the Liger v3's are fine but I have heard some grumbling especially concerning the newer caps and wait time.

jl420,

nodrog

Attach your enail to just the bucket and set it on about 800 for about an hour. Or two. Tap the bucket, HARD, and the coil should come out with a spray of carbon-y dust. Works for me (though for me, it was the SIC insert that was stuck.)

Realized this was totally the wrong advice for your issue, sorry! Great advice for anyone with a stuck insert, however. DOH!

nodrog,

Kalikron

I just got my v3 flat coil sapphire finally!! I know this sounds so noob, but is there an easy way to make sure this is the sapphire and not the Quartz? Mine is pretty clear and doesn't seem to "glow" like the pics....what can I look for to definitively know it's the sapphire insert?
(I'm sure josh probably got it right but I have some friends who swear it's Quartz so I thought I'd better make sure..)
Thanks in advance to any of you sapphire owners who could help me identify any details that would only be on one or the other?
PS never used/owned a Quartz insert or id just compare....

Kalikron,

ccchase420

TheCCC420 YouTuber
I just got my v3 flat coil sapphire finally!! I know this sounds so noob, but is there an easy way to make sure this is the sapphire and not the Quartz? Mine is pretty clear and doesn't seem to "glow" like the pics....what can I look for to definitively know it's the sapphire insert?
(I'm sure josh probably got it right but I have some friends who swear it's Quartz so I thought I'd better make sure..)
Thanks in advance to any of you sapphire owners who could help me identify any details that would only be on one or the other?
PS never used/owned a Quartz insert or id just compare....

the quartz inserts are completely transparent, whereas the sapphire has a slightly grinded appearance even though it's smooth and also fairly transparent. your friends probably expect a large difference in taste, where i think sapphire really shines is heat retention. i can knock out a much larger dab on the sapphire than i can the quartz insert at the same temp.

Kalikron

the quartz inserts are completely transparent, whereas the sapphire has a slightly grinded appearance even though it's smooth and also fairly transparent. your friends probably expect a large difference in taste, where i think sapphire really shines is heat retention. i can knock out a much larger dab on the sapphire than i can the quartz insert at the same temp.
Thanks for the reply. Actually we haven't used it yet; just in case. Unfortunately my insert is completely transparent so I guess I should ask Josh finally and see what's up. I was hoping to avoid that and that there was a definitive way to tell the difference between them; without having to compare them, because I only have a (brand new) sapphire and not a QZ insert.
Maybe I will try and go see a jeweler or something. I've heard they have different weights....and I have a scale. If someone can weigh their inserts and post their respective weights; that would be so helpful for me!

Kalikron,

ccchase420

TheCCC420 YouTuber
OEx5erx.jpg

i got light bouncing off both to give you an idea of what i mean. the sapphire insert pictured on the left is actually a beta insert, the ones he shipped out on release should be a little clearer. i have a 20mm sapphire as well but it's loaded into the liger right now and i'm too lazy to remove it (plus it needs to be cleaned) it looks about the same just smaller.

still, you can see that both are pretty much transparent. the difference being the quartz has kind of a slightly uneven texture wheras the sapphire is machined pretty much perfectly smooth.

Kalikron

OEx5erx.jpg

i got light bouncing off both to give you an idea of what i mean. the sapphire insert pictured on the left is actually a beta insert, the ones he shipped out on release should be a little clearer. i have a 20mm sapphire as well but it's loaded into the liger right now and i'm too lazy to remove it (plus it needs to be cleaned) it looks about the same just smaller.

still, you can see that both are pretty much transparent. the difference being the quartz has kind of a slightly uneven texture wheras the sapphire is machined pretty much perfectly smooth.
Thanks for helping me out!! Mine definitely is not rough at all like the pic; it's smooth and transparent like a pane of glass....that was what had me worried, lol. Thanks again!
PS do you have a scale to weigh them by chance? I'm curious what they weigh in grams.....either way thanks again though!

Zow237

Earlier I saw that I could still buy these and now I can't find the original site. Was checking out the 2.0 or the Zeus

Zow237,
My quartz insert for 16mm v.2 Liger just recently cracked in half, any ideas on where/how I might go about replacing it? CCA will never restock them and I've not been able to dig up much online, everything seems too large.

Thanks for any tips.

alexandersterlingrane,
Top Bottom