Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

SnowSquirrel

What a Hobby...
Hey newbie here, hello LSV owners! :D

I wanted to just ask a few Q's since I am eying a LSV for future purchase:

1) If you are using your LSV with the whip attachment connected to a bong, to clear the chamber do you have to unhook the whip from the bong and the LSV? or does just pulling the whip out of the LSV give you enough air flow to pull?

2) SATURN TAMER OWNERS - If you are using the Saturn with out cooling/freezing it, is there any benefit? Just want to know, because if I had to cool/freeze it everytime it wouldnt be worth it to me.

3) AQUA VAPE OWNERS - If you use the aquavape with the LSV what are your thoughts? Whip or direct? in comparison to the Saturn?

4) Is there a good DIY stand for this out there? So I can leave it stationary while I whip.

Thanks eveyone for the already great info in this thread! :clap:

2) SATURN TAMER OWNER- I have used the SATURN after it had been out of the freezer for 2 hours and had been using it steady on and off, you still get a benefit from it even then, not ice cold, but a benefit. Th e Saturn is filled with Glycerin not water, so it will not expand and break. You can keep it in the freezer all the time, that is what I do and what they recommend. You can use it to get where you need to be and put it back for 30 min and have another session.:tup:

SnowSquirrel,

Cereal_MF

Green goes to brown, n that's what I stand for.
I also just thought of something. It wouldnt be too hard to connect 2 supporting rods as to form a tripod, the 3rd support being the base of the device.

Cereal_MF,

SnowSquirrel

What a Hobby...
What about a torch stand...
torchstand.jpg

SnowSquirrel,
2) SATURN TAMER OWNER- I have used the SATURN after it had been out of the freezer for 2 hours and had been using it steady on and off, you still get a benefit from it even then, not ice cold, but a benefit. Th e Saturn is filled with Glycerin not water, so it will not expand and break. You can keep it in the freezer all the time, that is what I do and what they recommend. You can use it to get where you need to be and put it back for 30 min and have another session.:tup:

Okay thanks. Have you used it at room temp? Does it help any then? I am just worried being a space head then forgetting to run downstairs and throw it in the freezer. If I absolutely have to do that for it to be useful, I think I will pass. If it still has a use when left out all night, or for 4-5 hours while spaced out, I will be interested.

As far as a stand goes, I was just thinking about getting so med guage wire, and just bending my own stand similar to a lantern hanger. So I can customize the height.

Mini-Lanterns-with-Hanger-m2.jpg

SnowSquirrel

What a Hobby...

Dangus

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
Nice, good to hear. Thanks for the quick response too!

Should be finalizing the order here in a bit....psyched!

Dangus,

NewVape

What a guy!
Do you use air conditioning? What is the ambient temp of the area where you vape? I use mine out in the garage with the door open. I'd say it's anywhere between 75-85 degrees out there during the day this time of year. 90's-100's at it's very hottest during summer.
Where does your vape rest while not in your hand and on? I carved out a little piece of wood and glued some fabric to it (pic below).

I'd say an average session for me lasts a 1/2 hour at the longest. On my LSV I set the dial at noon this is hot enough to vape everything to a toasty dark brown. If it's on longer, say if I have friends over, I back the dial down a little. In the pic you can see 2 little scratches that mark the 2 dail settings I mean.
After about a 1/2 and hour at noon it's warm to the touch on the bottom 1/2 and the Swiss cheese 1/2 is hot. Best I can describe it? Like picking up a hot cup of coffee and not using the handle. It's hot, but not hot enough to scald. Can you hold it sure, but you'd rather set it down and grab the handle.
If I'm leaving it on for longer times, I usually turn it down once everyone's nice and toasty. After that it can be turned up as needed.

I've been on the look out for a holder myself. I've thought about finding a wine bottle rack for a single bottle and giving that a try.

IMG_11041.jpg

NewVape,

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
For a stand don't forget the option of using a single screw in the wall and suspending your LSV from it. The LSV has plenty of holes from which to hang it. I use this option and it's cheap, simple and slick looking.

For a stand don't forget the option of using a single screw in the wall and suspending your LSV from it. The LSV has plenty of holes from which to hang it. I use this option and it's cheap, simple and slick looking.

Im too far from a wall but I do like the idea of hanging it, so the air can cool it 360 degrees.

Vaped Crusader,
Okay I have decided, one of these shall be mine. Most likely blue. Probably gonna get the whip transfer attachment and the Saturn tamer. Will most likely run the whip transfer tube to my Left Coast WP, or just use the WPA.

Anyone have any recommendations for attachments or add ons? Would rather make one order and save on the shipping.

quicks

Hi, new poster here from the UK. Been reading the forum for a few weeks now as i was deciding on which vaporizer to buy myself. Well i chose the LSV by 7th Floor and it arrived this morning. What can i say except thanks 7th Floor! In my opinion a very good company to deal with. They bent over backwards just before they shipped my parcel (it was sitting on the loading dock bay, and i had a tracking number from USPS), so that they could change some of the options i had chosen (thanks Chris from customer service!). I would also like to say thanks for the postage, it is much appreciated. Well for any of you guys about to deal with 7th Floor (Dangus, Vaped Crusader), don't worry, it was a very good experience for me> I can't see why it won't be the same for you guys. Can't take time at the moment to try my LSV, gotta go to work now. Can be sure i will be playing with it later though! Peace to all!

quicks,
Reactions: Dangus

overdriveak

Okay I have decided, one of these shall be mine. Most likely blue. Probably gonna get the whip transfer attachment and the Saturn tamer. Will most likely run the whip transfer tube to my Left Coast WP, or just use the WPA.

Anyone have any recommendations for attachments or add ons? Would rather make one order and save on the shipping.

I think it comes with it right now from 7th floor, but make sure you get the WPA even if you are not planning on using it much. It just works too well. The only other things to recommend would be a spare heater cover(just in case) and some extra screens(for the wand and WPA).

overdriveak,

SnowSquirrel

What a Hobby...
I think it comes with it right now from 7th floor, but make sure you get the WPA even if you are not planning on using it much. It just works too well. The only other things to recommend would be a spare heater cover(just in case) and some extra screens(for the wand and WPA).

The WPA does come with it, you just need to choose tall or short for bowl size and 14.4 or 18.8 for the size joint you have on your water piece. It works so well it's amazing...:nod:

SnowSquirrel,
So have you guys tried running the whip to a WP? How well does that work? I just think if I was holding the LSV and the Left Coast then had to pull the WPA out I would need three hands. With the whip I could just pull the tube out then plug it with my thumb, right?

Sorry, extremely new to vaping, and I am one of those consumers that doesnt make a large purchase (which this is for me) without making sure it is exactly what I want.

Vaped Crusader,

blais

I should be getting my lsv next week sometime, so stoked, got lots of glass trades coming too for it
I got mine all blue =D

blais,

NewVape

What a guy!
VC you could use a whip to attach the LSV to a water tool. The easiest way I can think of to do that is to use the LSV whip attachment and then put an 18mm male (or 14 depending on your glass) whip attachment on the other end to plug into your glass. The LSV WPA is made specifically to to use with the LSV. Seems like a long way to go though. If you go to post #1481 in this thread you can see me using a WPA, of course I left the bubbler on the table for filming, but as you see it's just as easy as setting down the LSV and then pulling the WPA, leaving my other hand free the whole time.

Easy Peasy

NewVape,

Tuck

I think you will be disappointed with the LSV, if you want a whip vape. It's brother, the Silver Surfer, is a phenomenal whip vaporizer. Get the LSV, if you want to do monster tokes with with a glass on glass bong. That's where it excels.

Tuck,
VC you could use a whip to attach the LSV to a water tool. The easiest way I can think of to do that is to use the LSV whip attachment and then put an 18mm male (or 14 depending on your glass) whip attachment on the other end to plug into your glass. The LSV WPA is made specifically to to use with the LSV. Seems like a long way to go though. If you go to post #1481 in this thread you can see me using a WPA, of course I left the bubbler on the table for filming, but as you see it's just as easy as setting down the LSV and then pulling the WPA, leaving my other hand free the whole time.

Easy Peasy

Thanks man, I actually placed my order over the phone and asked they add a GG adapter so I can remove the mouthpiece from the whip and connect it to the WP. I will be trying all different ways though to see whats my favorite.

I think you will be disappointed with the LSV, if you want a whip vape. It's brother, the Silver Surfer, is a phenomenal whip vaporizer. Get the LSV, if you want to do monster tokes with with a glass on glass bong. That's where it excels.

The SSV isnt versatile enough for what I intend to use my home vape for.

Now begins the long combustion wait, until I go vapor only.

Edit - Oh yeah I think I have decided the type of hanging holder I am going to try. Hopfully it is tall enough, but if not I can probably bend it and get a few more inches.

2008-03-22-bananaholder.jpg

WakeUp

Its gonna be hard man, I am excited. I have been checking them out for a while.

Which one did you get? any accessories?

I ordered an all silver one, with a 14mm water pipe adapter. I didn't get any accessories yet, but I kind of wish I had gotten the whip kit to go along with it. You?

WakeUp,
Top Bottom