Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
Hey guys I'm always a phone call away. I have 140 deliveries out this week that have been delayed. Not mentioning large orders. Call if you need info. Everything is being shipped Monday even if you ordered yesterday. Again sorry we got slammed. Cant mention this enough if I am not on the boards and you have an order call me 818-274-4003. Always available to take any calls, if I cannot answer at the moment leave a detailed voicemail or text me.

So if you haven't received your order or just placed on in the last 2 weeks it will be shipped Monday.

For all inbox messages I cannot respond to all those in one sitting. If its urgent call. If its an order please wait until August 1st. For everyone just wanting to chat sorry I will contact you when I can I'm up to my eye balls in glass

Angus Thermopyle

miner of truth & delusion
The phone number posted on Page 85 that I called was 818-247-4003. Sigh. Wish we could delete that last page.

Thanks for filling us in Lev!

Angus Thermopyle,

PAZ

Hey guys I'm always a phone call away. I have 140 deliveries out this week that have been delayed. Not mentioning large orders. Call if you need info. Everything is being shipped Monday even if you ordered yesterday. Again sorry we got slammed. Cant mention this enough if I am not on the boards and you have an order call me 818-274-4003. Always available to take any calls, if I cannot answer at the moment leave a detailed voicemail or text me.

So if you haven't received your order or just placed on in the last 2 weeks it will be shipped Monday.

For all inbox messages I cannot respond to all those in one sitting. If its urgent call. If its an order please wait until August 1st. For everyone just wanting to chat sorry I will contact you when I can I'm up to my eye balls in glass

If I can make a recommendation, put your number in your sig or profile. It will be a lot easier for people to dig up your number in the future if they need that means to contact you.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Just wondering if anyone's glass has shown up yet. I was away most of last week/end and hoped to come home to a package waiting for me. What's killing me on this wait is I was told in early June that my order was done and ready to ship, and here we are at the end of July.

jambandphan03,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Have you given Lev a call jam? I sort of thought all your guys would have had your stuff by now...

momofthegoons,

way2

I've been in touch via text but I haven't heard back from Lev since Friday...

way2,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Honestly, I just don't understand why I should have to be making such an effort to get my order shipped to me after being told several times over the last 2 months it was being shipped already, also my phone is down right now so I am unable to make calls at the moment. I've just been trying to stay patient and waiting, but time is dragging on. I really hate to have to come here to fuss about it too, would much rather just be happy using the glass.

farscaper

way2 & jam sorry to hear u guys are still having problems with this vendor.

I hope you get what u paid for sooner than later.

Best of luck! :)

farscaper,

timmahsan

treEnt
I am still awaiting my custom piece. I noticed his avatar picture, and I hope that his family is well. I'm not sweating yet. I might text him before the week is over.

timmahsan,

way2

I wouldn't worry. The wait may not be great but the glass is and it will come sooner or later. I did end up hearing back from him the other day. He's out of town and plans to be back tomorrow. He is aware of and apologizes for the delays.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
^^so...does that mean nothing has been shipped yet...still?? Excuse my not being more understanding, but I really dislike being strung along, esp. for months at a time. I have PMs that say my order was done and ready to ship back at the beginning of June, and now we are approaching August in a few days. This just isn't sitting well with me, and there isn't a hell of a lot I can do about it. I don't see how a phone call at this point is going to make anything different.

Mister

^^so...does that mean nothing has been shipped yet...still?? Excuse my not being more understanding, but I really dislike being strung along, esp. for months at a time. I have PMs that say my order was done and ready to ship back at the beginning of June, and now we are approaching August in a few days. This just isn't sitting well with me, and there isn't a hell of a lot I can do about it. I don't see how a phone call at this point is going to make anything different.

Yeah, I wouldn't go out of your way there. I called him on Monday or Tuesday to see what was going on with my order. To my surprise, he answered. When I asked him what the status was he said he needed to get someone in the office to get the information but there was no body in the office because they were at a show in Las Vegas. He couldn't tell me anything and when I asked if I should call him a bit later when he would be more prepared, he said he'd return my call in a few hours. Still waiting.....

Mister,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
Hey everyone message me your city and state for a tracking number, or country and city. Sorry first day back in the office since the show.
Thanks to everyone who came by the booth and a major thank you to everyone who waited patiently.

Custom orders have shipped also, sorry for the miscommunication I was told they would ship last Monday not this Monday but everything has gone out.

The next show isn't until October, call, text, message write me any way I will be here for at least 2 hours daily (not weekends) until the 5th of October.

Top Bottom