• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Let's Make Some T-shirts

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
A few people have expressed interest in some FC merchandise. Sounds good to me!

So we'll need to come up with some cool designs and find a good place to have 'em made up. Cafepress or something similar/better.

I suck at graphic design but I'm sure there are some talented fuckers around here. We don't really have a logo per se, so anything goes really.

Here are some typeface comps I did for ClearDome a while ago. The dinosaur skull is supposed to signify the 'evolution' of vaporizing.

78919488tu0.gif

vtac,

lwien

How 'bout something a bit more cryptic. The pic is a mirror image, but it says, "Fuck This Shit" written vertically in an oriental font. Not suggesting to use "Fuck This Shit" but using the style so that it really becomes clear when viewed horizontally, but when wearing the t-shirt, it looks just like Japanese or Chinese symbols.

Suggesting this because there may be some people that would feel a bit uncomfortable wearing the word "Fuck" out in public.

lwien,

Ben

10 too.

According to me, adding a reference to " A vapor centric community" or something slightly explicative like that ("pack a fresh bowl"? ) , in a smaller and different font ( a more "classic" one), somewhere else on the t-shirt , could be useful.

just my :2c:

Ben,

OldGuy

lwien said:
How 'bout something a bit more cryptic.

Suggesting this because there may be some people that would feel a bit uncomfortable wearing the word "Fuck" out in public.
Many of us tokers living east of the Rocky Mountains (especially in many parts of the South) just have to tolerate the intolerance of others. Where I live, there's simply no way I would go out in public wearing a tee shirt with "Fuck" clearly printed on it. However, "www.fuckcombustion.com" printed in much smaller letters under a slogan or a logo might pass.

I would suggest a slogan or logo that would promote vaporization generally, and the FC site specifically. Something like "Don't Smoke - Vaporize" or maybe a circle-slash symbol over the word "Combustion" or an image of a lighter flame, with the web address discretely printed underneath.

CafePress allows a store owner to upload different images to be printed "PRN" on the store's products (tee shirts, coffee mugs, etc.), so multiple versions can be offered for sale without actually maintaining an inventory of finished goods.

OldGuy,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
I was actually (initially joking) chatting with some others about having FC Tshirts so we could recognize others wearing them (as either members or readers).

However, I do think it is a cool idea. I agree with some of the sentiments from others above, and feel that it would be cool to have a shirt that could be worn comfortably in any environment (and would not offend), however has one of many subtle references that any fucker who knows FC would recognize.

Sorry that I have no pictorial or photographic contributions (lighting... :rolleyes:--everyone's got their quirks ;) ), but I suggest something that just has the letters 'FC' in a cool font with the word 'vaporize' underneath in print that is the same color as the Tshirt (so it can hardly be seen).

I vote against having the actual website name on the shirt, as I am certain that those wearing the shirt will direct people whom they wish to direct.

Finally, I feel it can either be a purchase-at-your-own-risk iron-on/homegrown operation, or done through a printing agency that would handle the shipping, etc.

Fuck combustion TShirts....:lol:

Progress,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
I agree with not even putting the web address on the shirt. inform the ones you want to inform...to all the others..FUCK COMBUSTION! (with a cool FC logo on the back :brow:) sorry old guy...your just too old fashioned. nothing wrong with that. just wear those red eyes with pride instead :cool:

we need some ;pd; action in this shirt...possibly in the bottom left corner. just an enlarged picture of the ;pd; basking in all its glory

:brow:

Hennessy1414,

Purple-Days

Quit it Henne, Just a big "FC, you know what we mean..." Nice and subtle. :2c:

Make FC the code word of vaporists, like 420 is to smokers.

Silk screens are easy, Just need shirts and ink. :cool:

Purple-Days,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I wouldn't do a thing without asking digitaldivinci to come up with something...that guy has skills!

stickstones,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
Purple-Days said:
Quit it Henne, Just a big "FC, you know what we mean..." Nice and subtle. :2c:

Make FC the code word of vaporists, like 420 is to smokers.

Silk screens are easy, Just need shirts and ink. :cool:
somehow i knew you would pickup on my comment :lol: :)

ty-dye FC...ok ill see what I can come up with.

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

Purple-Days

I've got a DD originalhovering over my amp. Skills for sure. Wishing all the best for him.

Really FC. I mean FC everyone. FC!

Here, I'm gonna FC a couple for the crowd... How 'bout you all FC some with me? There, feel better, now that we have all FC'ed together? Man, been too long, gonna FC with some friends... :cool:

Purple-Days,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Lots of great ideas, keep 'em coming!

I agree on keeping it subtle. Gotta be able to actually wear the thing. :lol:

A stylized 'FC' logo sounds like a good starting point. :tup:

P.S. Welcome back, DD. :wave:

vtac,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Good shit here... good shit... I'll doodle up some stuff I guess and submit it for brainstorming?
Are we thinking black and white?

I agree, FC might be the way to go. Maybe FC on the back, with Fuck Combustion on the dinoskull (or similiar design) on the front?

Tye Dye sounds cool too. :cool:

Maybe incorporate 'organic' or 'herb' elements instead of a dead dinosaur?

307ybd4.jpg

SpiralArchitect,

CapnVape

Love the graphic, Spiral. I would totally get a shirt with that on the back and FC on the front.

CapnVape,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
Hey guys...just signed on after a 6 mo hiatus for various reasons. I'm diggin' this thread and I'll be posting some thoughts I've got this weekend.

Thank you so very much for the kind words too guys. You'll have to email me StickStones sometime. I miss the BS in the forums. I'm so happy you really enjoy my painting Tom. I enjoy your peice of art everyday as well ;) . It is nice to be appreciated for art. We'll see what I can come up with tomorrow. A fun warm up to my 3d practices.

Vtac...the new site is amazing, and has become very vast.

Just look at what a motivated vape head can do. lol Very talented mate...

See ya around

DD

DigitalDavinci,

Beezleb

So is this is a no in supporting in the MJ community and not going with with hemp shirts or what? No biggie, just want to know how real we are?

Beezleb,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
How about a Pocket-size FC , and underneath in tiny letters: IT GIVES ME THE VAPORS

macbill,

Purple-Days

Not sure how expensive a hemp T would be but that would cut into the donation proceeds. :2c:

On the other hand I have a hemp wallet. Very soft, very unexpected texture. I never would have thought this of hemp. I thought 'burlap' too. More like soft linen. Remarkable really. :cool:

http://www.hemptraders.com/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=314

Maybe you could shop for better price but compared to under $3 for a cotton Hanes, well you see what I mean.

Purple-Days,

tuttle

Don't know if people are still kicking around ideas, but here is my thought.

flame.gif

Not sure about the text (the "There is no best" is a play on the there is no best vaporizer on the banner of this page, but as people wanted a :ninja: type shirt, I left off the vape part), but it is a start

tuttle,

Purple-Days

Not sure that it won't work,but it's a considerstion. The shirt itself, the printing the fees for online sales etc. all take a chunk of what seems to be 'just a cheap T'.

Pammy bought a couple of shirts at the grocery (might have been the hardware) lightweight and printed with a peace sign and Port Orford. $16 and benifiting no cause other than the seller. I have encouraged V to make it a fairly big price tag anyway, and get some real support. So maybe a $5 boost for hemp on a $35or $40 item might be value added for what is gonna be a limited edition, for true supporters. :2c:

Purple-Days,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
ok so im half way there....i have a custom made FC shirt.

I guess yall have to wait to find out :brow:

all I can hint on is the fact that it has props given to the PD...if you already couldn't guess :lol:

:peace:

Hennessy1414,
Top Bottom