Let's Make Some T-shirts

nostalgia

Nostalgia
I for one would love wearing a shirt that said Fuck Combustion on it. I understand why some people would not be comfortable wearing the word fuck on their clothes though. I think that the best idea would be to have a clean version and an explicit version. I really love the vtac's typography, I'm a big fan of grungy fonts.

nostalgia,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
ok...bring the pain!!! :D :D :D

(Front)
IMG_0541.jpg

(Back)
IMG_0543.jpg

pfff and yall thought I didnt make this

I have others..they just dont look as good. Screen printing is harder than it seems

whatever..this shirt kicks ass. In fact, I'm wearing it RIGHT now ;)

:peace: & ;pd;

Hennessy1414,

Purple-Days

I like ! :D

In a few days I'm gonna be asking you how you did it. I've just barely started looking into screen printing. I figured it was harder than it looked. Home-made screen? Speedball ink?

Purple-Days,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
i'd wear that shirt on the weekends. I don't like having Fuck on a shirt either. But to most people the front wouldn't even indicate a "pot" shirt which would be my main concern. Don't like advertising to everyone my habits.

IAmKrazy2,

Mark

John Brown
You can use a regular printer and get the right paper to iron it on.

Mark,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
Haha I really like the idea of putting a reference to the vapor zone in there. Only vaporists would have any clue the shirt pertains to marijuana. I do like the dogs, I don't like the played out grafitie font. The vaporzone design could definitely use some work. Dope though! nice job

bluntfaced,

lwien

stickstones said:
love the vapor zone, henny!
Me too !!! I'd wear it.

I'd just need to figure out something clever to say when someone asks me what it means.

lwien,

lwien

just the vaporzone works for me, either on the front or the back.

lwien,

Purple-Days

Well...
since this is the original
211jwl.jpg

from our web site.
And since I have been contemplating a t-shirt... Ehhh. :hmm:

Here is a better approach suggested by Pammy.
2i7uxac.jpg

:cool:

Purple-Days,

leozdad

Hey put me in for an FC t-shirt and a vapor zone one when they get done. :peace:

leozdad,

willywagtail

I remember this one, I loved it ... i cant find the original giff of when I first saw it....but you guys get the picture

333a3yp.jpg
292ut6v.jpg

willywagtail,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
I'll make them?

as long as this is ok with tom....

I'm loving the "get in the vapor zone!"

very nice.

ok then FC...help build the shirt...I put all my pennies into it (getting all the logo's straight and making sure everything is exactly in place is hard to do by hand. Do it for yourself, and you will understand my words) so what say FC? I heard a dis-like for the "played out" graffiti logo...what else would work?

Lets make some progress (I kno the man himself loves to use that word at the end of vapor info ramblings, thanks for the alluding word prog :tup:)

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
we could put some money into FC? vtac, you want to organize this? I understand if not.

Well ill have to look into this. I dont think I would sell more than 5 shirts. People stress over the 'fuck' and the weed ref. People need to relax! :lol: na its chill, I understand why some don't want it on them. Gotta hold that big boss clean appearance. Gel in your hair, dressed up like a dime....the FC shirt might not fit into that scene of looking good!

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

Purple-Days

261k8py.jpg

Re-did the image for better resolution and got rid of some clutter.
On an 'ash' color shirt. That's athletic grey I think. 100% cotton. Medium, Large and Xtra-Large.

Of course we buy local. :cool:

Stopped on the way home from the eye Doc today and the professional screen printer in Bandon (just up the road) can make them for us.

http://purple-days.com/shirts.html
There is an option to donate $1 with each shirt to the Fuck Combustion Forums. Please do. :2c:

Available to pre-order now, in around the first part of October.

ps. They have no PD or FC reference.

Purple-Days,
Top Bottom