Let's Make Some T-shirts

lwien

Hennessy1414 said:
ok so im half way there....i have a custom made FC shirt.

I guess yall have to wait to find out :brow:

all I can hint on is the fact that it has props given to the PD...if you already couldn't guess :lol:

:peace:
Lemmie guess. On the front, there's this HUGE, flowered heart with a PD right in the middle of it, flanked by portrait of Tom on the right, and Pammy on the left.

And on the back, you've got a huge circle with a diagonal line going thru it and a 'Cano in the middle.

A bit tacky in a funny kind of way, no?

lwien,

marcuss

above the clouds
I don't like the idea to put a particular vape on the shirt, even if it is a valued one as the PD is for sure...sorry but this must be an official FC t-shirt for anybody involved in the vapor world...not only for PD supporters or anything else!

I vote for an explicit lyrics(i love FUCK COMBUSTION) t-shirt for people who want to show how we are proud to be vaporists....and a subtle one for who is in camouflage mission or in enemy field (eg. police officies, working places or old parents' home).

I'll take both of them ;)

More ideas are appreciated!

marcuss,

roney

some of these sounds really cool. am looking forward to a selection of FC t-shirts for the summer! nice one folks

roney,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
marcuss said:
I don't like the idea to put a particular vape on the shirt, even if it is a valued one as the PD is for sure...sorry but this must be an official FC t-shirt for anybody involved in the vapor world...not only for PD supporters or anything else!

I vote for an explicit lyrics(i love FUCK COMBUSTION) t-shirt for people who want to show how we are proud to be vaporists....and a subtle one for who is in camouflage mission or in enemy field (eg. police officies, working places or old parents' home).

I'll take both of them ;)

More ideas are appreciated!
I agree. I would definitely like an explicit one to show how loud and serious i am about getting people to refrain from combustion. Lets get this under way!

illadelph,

Purple-Days

One loud, one subtle. Good idea.

I just can't wear a loud one (with the big F-bomb on it). And while I would spend the cash to support this site, it would be a shame to buy a shirt and never get to wear it.

Purple-Days,

monkey vision

In the interest of getting the most for your money, producing the subtle version as a trial run may be a good way to go. The market for people who can wear "fuck" on their clothes is a lot smaller. :2c:

Personally I think the subtle one fits the vibe of this site a little better. Maybe I'll break out the crayolas on this one when I have time.

monkey vision,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
ahhaha look at yall attempt to guess what I'm making. dont worry...its not too fan-boy'd :brow:

besides whats wrong with repping the hell out of the PD...hmmm lwien you just gave me a good idea for a new shirt

Hennessy1414,

Guido

I'm looking at the Caterpiller for Alice through the looking glass. I thought it would look good with the tobacco photoshoped into cannibas, and the hooka into a Extreme. With a big FC of course.

Guido,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
i think we need to realize that putting any one specific vape on a shirt that represents a forum that supports all types of vapes would be contradicting to our idea of "no best vaporizer". I actually think it should say that somewhere on the shirt.

illadelph,

Beezleb

I second the no specific vape but that is easier said than done. I almost wrote the same thing illadelph but I could not come up with an idea for a good generic vape representation.

Every time I think of an idea it either looks too much like an anti smoking, anti camp fire hehe or pro weed shirt, which are all good but not exactly the point to bring attention to the forum.

Beezleb,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
i think the picture of the HUGE old vaporizer with the maker of the verdamper would be sick to have on the front of the shirt with "there is no best vaporizer" under it. then FC somewhere incognito for all the ninjas. :ninja:

illadelph,

lwien

illadelph said:
i think the picture of the HUGE old vaporizer with the maker of the verdamper would be sick to have on the front of the shirt with "there is no best vaporizer" under it. then FC somewhere incognito for all the ninjas. :ninja:
While I too would like something a bit discreet, that pic BEGS to have "Fuck Combustion" written right under it. :D

lwien,

hopandstop

I'm liking it simple:

f**k combustion

Or:

f**k combust**n

On single-colored bg. Could add a texture to an image, or light flourishes.

Simple example, but kinda trendy now and could fit alongside the cooler shirts out there. Leaving a tagline off of something can make it better; less = more visually appealing (sometimes).

hopandstop,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
nice. or maybe a broken manual typewriter type font.
simple and clean but dirty at the same time.

jeffp,

Purple-Days

I agree, less is more. No slogans. But shouldn't it be F---Combustion.com? Less is more unless you don't get it, then more is more... haha. the .com might not be assumed and makes the f-bomb easier to justificate. Hey, it's just a website, Mom. :uhoh:

Yes Jeff, I can picture that font , do you have an example?

Purple-Days,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
I still like this T-shirt idea (and wear the T-shirt with my avatar proudly).

All of the ideas sound great! :D

Maybe we are ready to steer this conversation into who is willing to produce and sell such T-shirts (that way these ideas can be directed to someone for insight into feasibility of designs and cost).
lwein - coitus combustion.com :brow:
^hilarious!^ :lol:

Progress,

marcuss

above the clouds
ok time is going on without any clue......there are lots of ideas but nothing definitive....hope we can wear this shirt before summer's end :)

Here a quicker idea....I've got a friend that for 40 euro(55$) can do 100 pins of 2,5 cm diameter with whatever we like on it....i'm sure here we can adopt the whole forum's title like:

FUCK COMBUSTION
vaporize and stay healthy

Pins are not so big and the whole uncensored title is only visible if someone is quite close to you.....let me know guys if we can go with this first and simple idea before the big t-shirt deal take over!

marcuss,

Durden

I am Jack's title
I was thinking a good idea for a tshirt would be a picture of some kids playing with a lighter and/or fire, sitting around on the grass or something, and the text would be something like "They're just kids" and on the back just "What's your excuse?" with an FC or something logo-ish under it.

Durden,
Top Bottom