Let's Make Some T-shirts

bcleez

Good Job Purplechango. Forget coughing is great.

I agree though I am at a point in my life where I am not rocking a shirt with Fuck on it. You could only really rock that shirt in pot friendly places.

Is there an artistic way to hide fuck combustion in some artsy way?

How about one Just like the Ghostbusters Logo, but the Ghost is actually smoke, or evil smoke... Combustionbusters...kinda lame but the image would be good.

bcleez,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
"fuck" is definitely a problem. I wonder how involved or how expensive it would be to create a domain called, for instance, "xcombustion.com" - which redirects you to FC.
If so the t shirt could have something like "xcombustion.com" on it, which is kind of cool in its own right.
And then something under that, like "vaporizing forum."

jeffp,

bcleez

Why not just put something like "get vaked" on it. It can be vapor centric not forum centric.

bcleez,

vapirtoo

I like the exclusivitey? of "GET VAKED ". Only vapour disciples will know what the hell
it means. UHMM..... nice vanity plate. :o .

vapirtoo,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
"get vaked" is very obscure, it's FC slang, I could be wrong but I think the general vaping public has no idea what that means or what it pertains to.

i still say keep it direct and simple - "fuckcombustion.com"
and maybe nothing else on it except a graphic, maybe something like the zig zag guy sucking on a log vape or inhaling a bag...

jeffp,

purplechango

jeffp said:
maybe something like the zig zag guy sucking on a log vape or inhaling a bag...
hahahaha i like it...

i was thinkin about a smoking monkey and then showing a guy with something referencing vaping,

then "have you evolved yet?"

purplechango,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
i like the monkey but not crazy about the "evolved yet" line...
what is the purpose of the t shirt? to attract curious or like minded people to this website.
plus it would be cool to wear if it's done right.

how about something like "vapor psychonaut"?

or "better living through vapor"?

let's keep playing with the ideas until we hit upon something that's most excellent in a bill and ted kind of way....

betcha someone else here will blow us all away with his/her brilliant t shirt concept.

jeffp,

purplechango

I would say the meaning is important to the person wearing it. Thats why Ive been a proponent of a couple of design vs just one.

some folks like extreme discretion, while others like mild connotations, while me on the other hand I like blatant and explicit

and while we are at it ( for my mildly adventurous hommies):

"Vape now and forever hold your piece!"

fc

purplechango,

vapirtoo

we are still having fun and getting close ! keep the comments coming.
I still like GET VAKED, but the one with the monkey and evolved is
good also. LETS get CREATIVE folks! FILL UP those bowls and ..... whatever :lol: .
I just exhaled. :rolleyes: .

vapirtoo,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I like Fuck Combustion
"there is no best vaporizer"
i'd rather it be straight, simple and informative rather than cute.
and maybe a green pointy leaf and that's it.

jeffp,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
this is not original but i think this line nails it - it's from the "totally wicked tornado" e cig website; they have their own t shirt and the line is...

vape or die

jeffp,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
jeffp said:
i like the monkey but not crazy about the "evolved yet" line...
what is the purpose of the t shirt? to attract curious or like minded people to this website.
plus it would be cool to wear if it's done right.

how about something like "vapor psychonaut"?

or "better living through vapor"?

let's keep playing with the ideas until we hit upon something that's most excellent in a bill and ted kind of way....

betcha someone else here will blow us all away with his/her brilliant t shirt concept.
I like the "better living through vapor" line and thought up a very similar one.

"better living through technology" pretty broad but if it has fuckcombustion.com around it in small type i think it would be kind of cool.

Survivalism,

Raf007

Retailer
I like the "get vaked" tag line.

and what about "got vaked ?"

Vaporists never say die ...

Raf007,

Zonendr

Zone Ender
can we still have a shirt for people who want a "FUCK COMBUSTION" T shirt?? please!!

Zonendr,

vapirtoo

Ya know, at first I was opposed to the simple phrase FUCK COMBUSTION but upon reflection
it has an almost "green" feeling to it; as if it were saying, no fire, no internal combustion engines :uhoh: ( I'm a slight gear head, car enthusiast ) no cooked food :lol: no burning fossil fuels and so on. At close to 60 years old I'm way past the shock value of fronting curse words on my chest, but this.... just might be fun.
What font? :D :p ..

vapirtoo,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
i think the t shirt should say fuckcombustion.com and nothing else, except maybe 'www' before it.
a green pointy leaf, and you have a t shirt you'd be proud to wear or hang up on your wall.

jeffp,

2clicker

Observer
11750577741.jpg

your welcome

2clicker,

2clicker

Observer
vaping / fuck combustion related T-shirts and ideas thread (merged)

so on top of my 9-5 gig i have also started a screen printing company. we are still in the infancy stages, but i wanted to offer the vape/fuck combustion heads some items that will show the world that you vape! printing these is not a problem at all, but i wanted to test the waters before doing so. if anyone is interested voice it here.

here is the first design... more to come.
EatSleepFC-2.jpg
EatSleepFCtemplate-1.png

let me know what you think and shoot me some new ideas if you have any and would like to see them come to life. i would also love to print other "fuck combustion" related shirts as well. we would LOVE to be the go to print shop for the FC community.

thanks everyone!

2clicker,

Smokey

Cloud Master
Nice shit right there!! Good idea :D I can try making some logos with PS when I have few minutes :D

Smokey,

Nycdeisel

I like the vapor zone shirt that you can see on the PD site

maybe a shirt with a smoking joke that not everyone would get(im sure we all hate those big flashy pot leaf t shirts)

Nycdeisel,

2clicker

Observer
Nycdeisel said:
I like the vapor zone shirt that you can see on the PD site

maybe a shirt with a smoking joke that not everyone would get(im sure we all hate those big flashy pot leaf t shirts)

what would be a better vapor related image that could replace the herb leaf in that design... that people could actually understand what it is?

i wanted to put something else in there, but the leaf just made sense. what about a cloud or something...?

2clicker,
Top Bottom