• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Legalize It! Your comments.

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
Here is a thread to save another from going too far off topic.

MARIJUANA! no...ALL NATURAL DRUGS!

How can we help get it legalized?
What are the best arguments for it?
How do we have to go about the right channels to get it legal?
What studies will we have to do?
Who do we need to lobby to to be heard?
When is the best time for our country to push the legaliztion bill?
Where should the cannabis revolution start?

Try to think of ways to cater to the right minds to get what we all want.
Have fun...be serious...be funny...just be

DigitalDavinci

DigitalDavinci,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
all drugs should be legalized and regulated. priod. natural and synthetic are just artificial labels we apply to things, they have no meaning

Acolyte of Zinglon,
Tell Your Representative to Support H.R. 5843! For starters. Link to Norml
At least if they took federal prosecution off the table, it's one step closer. Then it's all states rights. I have high hopes for medical marijuana slowly being accepted. If it's legal in all states for medicinal purposes, surely anyone who wants to use it could come up with an ailment for this highly versatile substance.

I think most Americans are in favor of decriminalization of marijuana if not legalization. Even if legislature passes the House and Senate, the president still has to sign it. I think Obama would sign off on decriminalization whereas I don't think McCain would.

Then again as long as people are profiting from the war on drugs, they will try to milk that cash cow for as long as they can. Just my :2c:.

Medivape,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
theres one main reason im voting obama, he says he will stop the dea from continuing their raids on qualified med patients in states where there are med marijuana laws
sincse i plan to become a legitimate patient in my state before the end of the year, i wouldnt have to worry about federal law coming and shitting on me and my family just because ive found a better medicine than their pharmeceutical mind control pills

i have known of that particular bill for a while and im suprised it hasnt been completely shot down yet, but i dont think it will ever really pass, all we can make is slow progress

bu heres my projection, the government will eventually accept med marijuana, moving it to schedule 2, at that point it will be MUCH easier for legitimate scientists to get their hands on to do LEGITIMATE SCIENTIFIC STUDY
at that point all the reefer madness bullshit that is prepetuated so deeply into western society will be scientifically and officially debunked, people wioll start asking questions and the use of marijuana for normal people will be much more tolerated
upon this new scientific data that it really isnt as harmful as the dea would have us believe, they would have no justification at all to keep it illegal, and it would be regulated like alcohol and tobbaco and a new industry would step into the light, giving a huge boost to the economy, at that point everyone will look at the dea like the fucking dumbshits they are

this will prolly take like 20 years to happen though sadly

Acolyte of Zinglon,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
I've done some trolling 'round the NZ NORML site but they're all a bunch of fucking stoners :lol:

Like the US we are about to have a general election but MJ isn't big enough of a political football so it doen't get a lot of attention.

Shit we dont even have legalised med-MJ yet ... and yet we are suppose to be following the US in our drug laws. Maybe we need Arnie to come to NZ and arm wrestle our close minded politicians.

vaporcloud,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Not many states here have med-mj. The federal stance is no way. Even the states that have med-mj still have the feds coming in and fucking people up over federal laws.

stickstones,

Purple-Days

"Then again as long as people are profiting from the war on drugs, they will try to milk that cash cow for as long as they can.", says Medivape.
Ditto.

And can you imagine the fit Budweiser would throw, (lobbying politician with huge bucks). Ah we are back to money.

And the pharmaceutical companies, uhhh we are back to bucks.

And then there are the lying, money grabbing politicians, uhh back to money again.

And the cops . . . anybody think they aren't profiting and having fun with all those expensive gadgets. More money.

And the legal and prison system, are you trying to put them outta work, they won't stand by and let that happen.

Anybody who believes a politician, running for office . . . :lol: :rolleyes: :2c:

I'm sure I missed some big dollar interests, but you get the drift> It's the money...

Purple-Days,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
Shit we dont even have legalised med-MJ yet ... and yet we are suppose to be following the US in our drug laws. Maybe we need Arnie to come to NZ and arm wrestle our close minded politicians.
on the federal level, cannabis is a schedule 1 substance, and the definition of that is that it has no accepted medical use, schedule 2 means its heavily regulated, but has accepted medical use, and sch2 or sch3 is where it belongs if in any of the schedules, the current drug laws are ridiculous and dont follow the actual harm done by the drugs at all, if it really was there to protect people, alcohol and tobacco would be sch1 and cannabis would be in corner stores

the states that have med are going over the fed's heads, and thats why dispensaries are getting raided by the DEA here, and we can still lose our jobs if we fail a drug test and the company decides to overlook the fact that its medicine, thanks to the fucktard governator

Acolyte of Zinglon,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
yeah its mad! I watched that movie posted on marvals thread and it was a real head shaker.

vaporcloud,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
i kno how! yikes get everyone you know to smoke bud with you
Better yet, vape. ;)

Good luck though. :lol: "Hey, let's get high" doesn't really accomplish much*.... :2c:

*Although it did make a bunch of really good music.

SpiralArchitect,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
SpiralArchitect said:
i kno how! yikes get everyone you know to smoke bud with you
Better yet, vape. ;)

Good luck though. :lol: "Hey, let's get high" doesn't really accomplish much*.... :2c:

*Although it did make a bunch of really good music.
im just saying show them that smoking/vaporizing(one step at a time here with da newbs) it is safe and fine and the later generations will have bud!

Hennessy1414,

eLiguL

vaporcloud said:
yeah its mad! I watched that movie posted on marvals thread and it was a real head shaker.
Keep in mind the more people that see that video, the closer we are to legalization!

Spread the word like wild fire!!!

eLiguL,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
vaporcloud said:
ya, amphetamines, opiates, anc benzos, drugs that are known and proven to be harmful are in sch2, while psilocybin mushrooms, iboga, and cannabis , drugs equally if not more useful under a professional medical setting, not to mention MUCH safer, are sch1.
they arent even allowed to be researched unless the researchers have the expressed permission of the DEA, which they never give to independant unbiased researchers, because theyre afraid that actual science and medicine will leak into the drug policy :disgust:
thats why we have drugs that are in 2 schedules, like ghb, and we have that bullshit failiure marinol

we need to stop letting politicians determine "accepted medical use" and abolish sch1 completely, drug policy should be determined by doctors, and people who are specifically trained, not a bunch of corrupt right wing, money grabbing ignoramuses

not to mention, with the poor wording of the drug laws, clorophyll, along with many other extremely common plant materials, are sch1 substances, because it is in cannabis, and any derivative is illegal... buy wait! what about the hemp industry?!
rather convenient for all the industries that it would compete with, beimg such a rediculously useful plant

the drug laws were made to oppress, and thats exactly what theyre doing. not only oppressing the users, but oppressing doctors, making them hand out more dangerous drugs just because the mainstream wont get their heads out of their asses and the government wont stop feed them shit

Acolyte of Zinglon,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
I'm spreading the word...I sent a mass email to about 100 people yesterday with a link to the doc, and I love it BTW. The best doc Ive seen, and the best arguements to why drugs should be legalized I've heard. Hard to argue with facts like that! I have it bookmarked it, and I'll be watching it again today durring lunch.

That is the type of means we need to channel to get the masses to listen. Posters saying "leagalize it NOW!" just ain't gonna cut it.

Glad to see people won't let the issue rest in the eyes of the public.

Fight on to get our rights on!

DD

DigitalDavinci,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I prefer Mj not legal .....but it could be decriminalize (dunno if that word exist in english) ...cause here legal mj from the gouv = pure crap and cost more than ilegal stuff ...anyway I dont care here everybody smoke legal or not ...and police dont make big deal with that

Clear_Dome,

eLiguL

DigitalDavinci said:
I'm spreading the word...I sent a mass email to about 100 people yesterday with a link to the doc, and I love it BTW. The best doc Ive seen, and the best arguements to why drugs should be legalized I've heard. Hard to argue with facts like that! I have it bookmarked it, and I'll be watching it again today durring lunch.

That is the type of means we need to channel to get the masses to listen. Posters saying "leagalize it NOW!" just ain't gonna cut it.

Glad to see people won't let the issue rest in the eyes of the public.

Fight on to get our rights on!

DD
:D Glad to have you on board!

eLiguL,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
Clear_Dome said:
I prefer Mj not legal .....but it could be decriminalize (dunno if that word exist in english) ...cause here legal mj from the gouv = pure crap and cost more than ilegal stuff ...anyway I dont care here everybody smoke legal or not ...and police dont make big deal with that
legal would mean that private buisinesses would spring up, with qualified growers producing quality bud, and then selling it, and legal would also mean that you could grow your own
if the government was taking on everything i would prefer to get black market bud anyway too

some states here have decriminalized (yes, thats the english word ;) ) it to a degree, but not as much as they should. here is a misdemeanor to posess any less than an ounce, and if you get caught you get a year or two of probation with mandatory drug tests i think

Acolyte of Zinglon,

max

Out to lunch
Clear_Dome said:
"decriminalize (dunno if that word exist in english)"-You got it CD. :tup:

Yeah, you can bet that if the government were to control legal distribution they would lessen the potency. The high quality stuff would still be illegal and only available on the black market. We may be better off in the short term with decriminalization.

max,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
but it's true ....I would like to be able to grow like 3-4 femal just for my own need LEGALY ....but this will fuck up the black market and most of the time gouv are linked with black market (this is a $ bizness soo..) ..I think it will never happen ...but hey ?! who care :lol:

Clear_Dome,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Clear_Dome said:
...but hey ?! who care :lol:
I care :/ When you gotta pay $300 for a bag of good quality I kinda get pissed off with the fucked up law and all the bullshit that has made it so.

I've been looking at grow tents, 400w HPS kitsets and a space that used to have an endless sun hanging from it in an outside cupboard. Its that time again ... just ahve to convince ther wife :uhoh:

vaporcloud,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
I'm in the same boat vc. I've almost got her on board, and I've managed to collect quite a bit of hydro/aero gear from days of ole. I'm going to use a 3 drawer lateral filing cabinet for a 250 watt, aeroponic, 3 plant system. Can't wait until Jan!

BIG RISK!!! I have to decide if I'm willing to take it, but I too am tired of paying 375 USD every month and a half for MJ. By my calculations my system will take 25 USD in nutrients and 25 USD of electric per month to run. So I'm paying 375 USD for 75 USD worth of product, and I'll yeild about 5 times the amount with my own farm!

DD

DigitalDavinci,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
+ you'll get the strain you want + you'll be sure there is no shit add to it exept the nutriment you give them !

I would like to start back to grow my own but I dont have any free time and also I'm to lazy LOL ....but grow your own is king !!!

Clear_Dome,
Top Bottom