Knock-offs and originals

eric420

Banned shill for dopeium . com
i've used a lot of knockoffs before and since I got my sci glass, i feel that it was really worth it. Even though I went out of comfort zone of spending 260 on a bong, i don't regret it. I see it as almost an investment. I rather stick with one good quality piece than having to go through a bunch of porr quality ones.

and of course the sci glass i got from Dopeiumhits a whole lot better than the cheaper pieces i had in the past.

Modnote: This member works for dopeium . com and was banned for shilling.

eric420,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
@Eric420 - You seem to put a LOT of links to Dopeium - Are you affiliated with the company in any way??

Lo,

eric420

@Eric420 - You seem to put a LOT of links to Dopeium - Are you affiliated with the company in any way??
Well,, i just recently bought a liquid sci glass piece at dopeium and just wanted to share the experience i had.

eric420,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Hmm... thanks for the reply. Just seems odd when a new poster links the same site in most of their posts. Makes our radar go off lol.

Lo,

eric420

lolz, yea maybe my over excitement is overdoin it...

eric420,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Lol was just thinkin the same.. yesterday .. not a single post about vapes.. and all about this piece.. and the link...
AND AGAIN Their prices suck... compared to usglobalimports who do ship single pieces.. !

Abysmal Vapor,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Color me shocked. I found the lack of merchandise, actually for sale, the most entertaining. I wanted to see how long he lasted. Perverse pleasure I guess. He was just SOOOO lame at it.

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Color me shocked. I found the lack of merchandise, actually for sale, the most entertaining. I wanted to see how long he lasted. Perverse pleasure I guess. He was just SOOOO lame at it.
I check their stock, not so big and not so cheap.

Zangano Cruel,

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
why would you even make a website called "dopeium" when you are advertising to vapor heads lol. just such a silly name for a place that sells glass. especially if its supposed to be quality

MarcellusWiley,
Top Bottom