• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Here a new french brand and its vaporizers, it's Katalyzer, they offer bubblers, vaping accessories and some cheap butane vaporizers:

first is the Katalyste https://lacentralevapeur.com/vaporisateurs-portables/23192893-vaporisateur-le-katalyste.html

vaporisateur-le-katalyste.jpg

And they released recently "Le Testeur" which looks like a Gnôme and might taste very good:
Here the full vape
le-testeur.jpg

Here the "heater" which looks like an Elev8r heater
le-testeur.jpg

I still not tested this one but I hope to be able to test it very soon, I compared it to a Gnôme but finally it's more a sort of mini Elev8r, isn't it?

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Yes I believe "Le Testeur" to be the real deal! About glass quality I can't say although I got a Katalyzer DynaVap stem (similar to the hula stem) and it's thick solid glass so, who know, it may be better than expected. The Vapocane is/was sold for a similar price and it's a true decent vaporizer imo.

Dutch-Mic

Here a new french brand and its vaporizers, it's Katalyzer, they offer bubblers, vaping accessories and some cheap butane vaporizers:

first is the Katalyste https://lacentralevapeur.com/vaporisateurs-portables/23192893-vaporisateur-le-katalyste.html

vaporisateur-le-katalyste.jpg

And they released recently "Le Testeur" which looks like a Gnôme and might taste very good:
Here the full vape
le-testeur.jpg

Here the "heater" which looks like an Elev8r heater
le-testeur.jpg

I still not tested this one but I hope to be able to test it very soon, I compared it to a Gnôme but finally it's more a sort of mini Elev8r, isn't it?

Have you tested this one @PPN ?

I would love to see a rig version of this one, a mini version of the Elev8r.

Vape Soda

Sparkling !
Have you tested this one @PPN ?

I would love to see a rig version of this one, a mini version of the Elev8r.
I have bought the „le testeur“ and also own an Elev8r. The testeur is great for microdosing, but I doubt it would be great on a rig. Heat retention and airflow are not on par with an Elev8r. The bowl is very narrow and can’t be packed to full/tight. You can use it like a sticky brick by torching trough the inlet hole but I find it hard to not combust this way. Other than that it’s a great little vape! You get a great experience for 25€. I can torch the hell out of that little heater and practically never combust. You can add conduction by torching the tube that holds the herb and extract about 0.05g in 1-2 nice hits. The hits are smooth the flavour is nice and cooling is acceptable. It’s feels like a convection Dynavap. Give it a try if you don’t mind spending 25€!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Yes I tested Le Testeur! In my opinion it's a pretty good small vaporizer considering the price, it's only 24.90€. Although it doesn't have the power of the Elev8r. The heat retention isn't on the same level.

I used 2 differents heating technics:

- first is similar to the Elev8r, heat it until it begins to glow orange/red and hit it slowly in order to keep that little heat retention. Nice technic for one hit small bowls (or 2 hits...). Large torch used but smaller can do the trick I believe, just not so fast.
- the other was recommended to me by one of the Katalyzer brand founder, start with 4-6s heating, and I start to draw while I continue to heat (just be carefull to keep your flame away of the air inlet... it's not a Sticky Brick!) until I'm satisfied. Works well with bigger load and some stirs between hits. Be carefull to remove the tip with protection for your fingers (I use a silicon stuff).

Taste may be very good if you don't heat it up too much, a bit annoyed cause there is a sort of tunneling effect very noticeable using it without any stirs (green bits around and blackened center). I may be able to find a fix using boro balls in the heater, not only this is add more retention and more air volume heated but this is add turbulences for a better extraction and less tunneling effect.

I think they are working on that topic in order to improve Le Testeur!

Hippie

Is that their branded version of the new Xmax V3 Pro?

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Yes I confirm the VAP is the Katalyzer version of the V3Pro, it looks like it features some small differences, I think it vibrates when the target t° is achevied used in "on-demand" mode (the V3Pro vibrates but only in session mode...) and I think it features a bigger battery (not sure though).
Reminds me of the Pinnacle Pro.
When I opened the box I got the exact same thoughts, never used a PP but the V3Pro is probably a lot better (full convection, fully adlustable T°, replacable battery and ceramic/stainless steel vaporpath), I'll let you to decide ;)

Have fun!

Last edited:

fangorn

the tester is 1mm less than the Vaponic in diameter ... you think it can work with the Vaponic Mistvap heater ??

Without going into the comparisons, do you think it's worth buying this one if you already own a Vaponic?

It looks like a mini elev8r ... it tempts me well ....

fangorn,

vapormachina

I just bought it, 14€ in black friday now. I love these vapes, use vaponic and biovapo a lot, will compare it. Maybe the tunneling effect can be arranged adding some conduction heating like in the biovapo or vapolution🤔

fangorn

the tester is 1mm less than the Vaponic in diameter ... you think it can work with the Vaponic Mistvap heater ??

Nope ...

Not on my first try anyway ... It heated up very slightly ... It must be possible by heating longer but it loses interest ... or should make a narrower coil but ... there is has a lug that would interfere I think ... and that would mean, buying an Arctic fox compatible mod, finding a practical ato deck, succeeding in making a correct coil ...
that would still make additional stuff and that was not the goal!

I had no gas on hand so I ended up with Vaponic !!

But this Tester looks very nice even with a lighter ... in addition I bought it for 14 € on la centrale vapeur so the investment is not huge!
I will do another test with heating, grinding this time ...... and I will reload my lighter too !!

good vape to you!

VapedPersona

I just bought it, 14€ in black friday now. I love these vapes, use vaponic and biovapo a lot, will compare it. Maybe the tunneling effect can be arranged adding some conduction heating like in the biovapo or vapolution🤔
Late on the game here, but I'm looking for a manual glass vape (unfortunately I can't find any TRWWs without annoying extra taxes within EU), how do the Vaponic compare to Le Testeur? Would you say it's worth twice the price? Or four times the price of Biovapo?

VapedPersona,

nicknobody

Late on the game here, but I'm looking for a manual glass vape (unfortunately I can't find any TRWWs without annoying extra taxes within EU), how do the Vaponic compare to Le Testeur? Would you say it's worth twice the price? Or four times the price of Biovapo?
Isn’t glass Charlie from eu?

How about a tasty tube?

If you can’t get the fantastic trww devices then it might be your next best bet.

nicknobody,

VapedPersona

Isn’t glass Charlie from eu?

How about a tasty tube?

If you can’t get the fantastic trww devices then it might be your next best bet.
Glass Charlie is in the UK, which (from my personal shopping perspective) unfortunately isn't a member of the EU anymore. So if I want to avoid extra taxes I look at the Vaponic and the Katalyzers. Or DIY...

VapedPersona,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, Katalyzer brand seems to be back with another new device, design is interesting, Conduction based... It looks like it was built with traditionnal hasch vaping in mind.... Yep Katalyzer is French brand, and France is famous for its Moroccan Haschich, isn't it?

Not bashing Moroccan Haschs though... I had a few which was terrifics, immediate heavy relief, red eyes for hours and eyelids so heavy, heavy to keep open... And what's beatific smile!

Here the link:

https://lacentralevapeur.com/vaporisateurs-portables/23194291-weha.html

Hope to be able to test it soon, I'll give you my opinion in this case... And create its own thread if it deserves to get one!

simba

@weedanwine
Hi, Katalyzer brand seems to be back with another new device, design is interesting, Conduction based... It looks like it was built with traditionnal hasch vaping in mind.... Yep Katalyzer is French brand, and France is famous for its Moroccan Haschich, isn't it?

Not bashing Moroccan Haschs though... I had a few which was terrifics, immediate heavy relief, red eyes for hours and eyelids so heavy, heavy to keep open... And what's beatific smile!

Here the link:

https://lacentralevapeur.com/vaporisateurs-portables/23194291-weha.html

Hope to be able to test it soon, I'll give you my opinion in this case... And create its own thread if it deserves to get one!
I am interested tbh, I don't normally look at plastic vapes but a battery powered device geared for old skool hash would be nice to have.

I'd like a BAKx but I hate the drop system, feels too pressured.

simba,
Reactions: PPN

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hope to be able to get it by the end of the week... And maybe the Siroko too, Katalyzer is the brand a friend created, the goal is to offer French market niche vaporizers, affordables bubblers and a few pretty interesting smart accessories! It deserves to be more famous here... and not only in France!

PPN,
Reactions: simba
Top Bottom