JyARz Storage Containers

JyARz

Innovative Glass lined containers @ www.jyarz.com
Manufacturer

Little Jyarz caddy I made. Wanted to keep things organized. Plan is to make little tags for the recesses to put in strain info. And yes, I realized I need another blue Chico after I got everything together, for now the infinity jar will suffice.
Wow! Impressed. In the very early days I had a thick wooden display (sort of veritical version of what you made with the logo engraved in it - not sure where that ended up). Very cool, thanks for sharing.

tattooed

Here is the caddy empty if you were curious, I figured it might not be clear all the Jyarz are recessed enough that they can't tip, even the pink Classic in the middle. I hate that my drill press is under powered and the forstner bits leave a not so great bottom but like I said these will all have little inserts for strain info that will cover that.

Anyways, I obviously love the product if I haven't said so in the thread already. I also have 4 Big Papis not pictured. Jyarz are my favorite storage option. I've dropped all of them in my woodshop/garage onto concrete floor at one point or another, sometimes dramatically ridiculous and I've personally never broke the glass. I do miss all the colors and wish I would have started collecting them earlier but I'm making it work with the colors we have. I personally love the green apple.

JyARz

Manufacturer
I clearly underestimated how much you all love the colors. Let’s see how the new design goes over … if well then they are a lot easier to offer in a rainbow. If not, then I’ll likely start adding colors back … maybe both but I’m not one to rush into things.

JyARz

Manufacturer
No doubt. I’ll have to analyze which are most popular and go from there … but first let’s see how you all feel about the new design.

Thank you for sharing and your input. Helps keep me focused on what matters.

-Aldo

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Trying to remember all the colors… I have black, navy, orange, green & white.
I also recall the pale pink, and the bright pink (love the pic @tattooed ).
What other colors are out in the wild?

Sue Narmy

I currently own…
Original Classic - Yellow, green, red, purple, blue, black.
New classic - Grey, black
Child proof classic - Black.

Satchmo Large - Black, blue, orange.

Chico Small - glass lined and silicone - Black, blue, green, orange.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Trying to remember all the colors… I have black, navy, orange, green & white.
I also recall the pale pink, and the bright pink (love the pic @tattooed ).
What other colors are out in the wild?
I was gonna post a photo of the 3 colors I have that you don't, but @snackmaster beat me to it. He is up there with @Shit Snacks . I am missing the pink, burnt orange, yellow and red. And with the addition of a Big Papi I now have all the sizes (thanks Aldo).

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I was gonna post a photo of the 3 colors I have that you don't, but @snackmaster beat me to it. He is up there with @Shit Snacks . I am missing the pink, burnt orange, yellow and red.

Haha I really wanted that bright pink color, but I only have chico in orange and green, with the new classic in gray... And I don't actually use any of them at all really lol

Shit Snacks,

JyARz

Manufacturer

and I think there was another white early on?
Very early days there was a “natural” HDPE “color”
As well. I’ll see if I can dog up a picture of that … NOT very popular at all!

Haha I wanted that bright pink color, but I only have chico in orange and green, with the new classic in gray... And I don't actually use any of them at all really lol
You don’t use them? Why?

Shit Snacks

You don’t use them? Why?

Well I got them during the pandemic, I hardly leave the house now, bringing a vape with container of ground herbs somewhere hasn't been a thing for me in a couple years or so... Also not such a fan of the design I guess?

Shit Snacks,

JyARz

Manufacturer
Well I got them during the pandemic, I hardly leave the house now, bringing a vape with container of ground herbs somewhere hasn't been a thing for me in a couple years or so... Also not such a fan of the design I guess?
Ok. What don’t you like about it?

JyARz,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Shit Snacks

Ok. What don’t you like about it?

This is just in regards to the Chico, the size is not quite right for me, nor the shape, I don't like the way there is a gap between the glass liner and the plastic container, and the glass liner is totally loose rocking back and forth in there as well (having them be removable makes it easy to clean though?) I also don't really like the lids of the plastic container with the silicone in top, needed for the airtight seal I guess, but all of the ground herbs end up sticking to that white part if it gets turned upside down at all? Easy enough to clean, but the glass can also stick to the lid in the white part so it comes out when you take off the lid after a while... I think a more useful design for the Chico, would just be the classic, cut in half? I like that shape of the glass and the container better and the way it seals, though it is a bit big and tall for my needs, I have not used the classic yet it just seems preferable style design than the chico for me it is just too tall however... In the past I used to just use a plastic film roll container or similar size small plastic container for herbs on the go, not so nice, but much smaller and simpler for me to use... At home for long-term storage I have ball glass mason jars in a small size, and honestly I prefer to use small plastic containers from the dispensary for any small amount strain overflow instead of my jyarz (like I could be using my classic to store some nugs in that situation, but instead I reach for a similar sized plastic container for some reason I don't know, probably because I only have the one classic, and it's hard to decide what I would use it for exactly and I forget about it since it's in a different place than my other containers and bud, not far but yeah just out of mind I guess) Finally I had also got the Chico, so I could have a ground up strain, and then switch to another strain but still have that ready, even at home, which I never need to do now because I actually have several BCG grinders to rotate and they can store the bud and it doesn't last more than a day or two anyway, I even bought wood roadie stash cases that have wider diameter and are flatter, thinking they would be ideal excess grinder storage, simple with magnet enclosure, even though it's wood instead of glass or metal... However I literally never use those either, using grinder is just easier, I thought about it maybe times if I'm taking stuff and leaving the house with it, but again it's still just easier to take a grinder if I'm going to someone's place with stuff? So yeah I bought these to fill specific use styles that it has not been ideal for, or rather situations that just have not come up for me... Does that make sense? I want to help with constructive feedback, but I also want to put it into perspective, they're great products!

@cybrguy that is too hilarious, just because our sitcom avatars are wearing the same color clothing... Also collecting every single color of these does sound like something I would absolutely do lol if I would have gotten into them earlier, I probably would have a collection that I might be using more for my various strains instead of just one

JyARz

Manufacturer
This is just in regards to the Chico, the size is not quite right for me, nor the shape, I don't like the way there is a gap between the glass liner and the plastic container, and the glass liner is totally loose rocking back and forth in there as well (having them be removable makes it easy to clean though?) I also don't really like the lids of the plastic container with the silicone in top, needed for the airtight seal I guess, but all of the ground herbs end up sticking to that white part if it gets turned upside down at all? Easy enough to clean, but the glass can also stick to the lid in the white part so it comes out when you take off the lid after a while... I think a more useful design for the Chico, would just be the classic, cut in half? I like that shape of the glass and the container better and the way it seals, though it is a bit big and tall for my needs, I have not used the classic yet it just seems preferable style design than the chico for me it is just too tall however... In the past I used to just use a plastic film roll container or similar size small plastic container for herbs on the go, not so nice, but much smaller and simpler for me to use... At home for long-term storage I have ball glass mason jars in a small size, and honestly I prefer to use small plastic containers from the dispensary for any small amount strain overflow instead of my jyarz (like I could be using my classic to store some nugs in that situation, but instead I reach for a similar sized plastic container for some reason I don't know, probably because I only have the one classic, and it's hard to decide what I would use it for exactly and I forget about it since it's in a different place than my other containers and bud, not far but yeah just out of mind I guess) Finally I had also got the Chico, so I could have a ground up strain, and then switch to another strain but still have that ready, even at home, which I never need to do now because I actually have several BCG grinders to rotate and they can store the bud and it doesn't last more than a day or two anyway, I even bought wood roadie stash cases that have wider diameter and are flatter, thinking they would be ideal excess grinder storage, simple with magnet enclosure, even though it's wood instead of glass or metal... However I literally never use those either, using grinder is just easier, I thought about it maybe times if I'm taking stuff and leaving the house with it, but again it's still just easier to take a grinder if I'm going to someone's place with stuff? So yeah I bought these to fill specific use styles that it has not been ideal for, or rather situations that just have not come up for me... Does that make sense? I want to help with constructive feedback, but I also want to put it into perspective, they're great products!

@cybrguy that is too hilarious, just because our sitcom avatars are wearing the same color clothing... Also collecting every single color of these does sound like something I would absolutely do lol if I would have gotten into them earlier, I probably would have a collection that I might be using more for my various strains instead of just one
Interesting. I think you might be an ideal candidate for the new design. Time will tell. Thanks for the input.

-Aldo

Ultraviolet

I think a lot of fans were buying additional Jyarz just to get all the colors. Between my different size Jyarz I have eight colors.
This. Also I like having different colored jars for color coding purposes. I have all the Satchmo colors:

Black/orange = preloaded S&B capsules
Green = preground herb
Blue = CBD/hemp
Pink = ABV+Debowler

I also have a bunch of widgets from Delta 3D Studios to better organize things and some RH packets to help things stay fresher for longer.

Sue Narmy

I already use Integra Boost humidity packs with my Jyarz containers.
I use the 1g 37mm round Integra Boost humidity packs in the classic storing ground up herb and I use the 8g square ones in the Satchmo for 3.5g whole nugs.

@JyARz Will you be waiting to sell your old stock before introducing the new ones?.

Sue Narmy,
Reactions: Grass Yes

JyARz

Manufacturer
I already use Integra Boost humidity packs with my Jyarz containers.
I use the 1g 37mm round Integra Boost humidity packs in the classic storing ground up herb and I use the 8g square ones in the Satchmo for 3.5g whole nugs.

@JyARz Will you be waiting to sell your old stock before introducing the new ones?.
Nope … we’ll offer old and new in parallel.

JyARz

Manufacturer
Flash Sale - now thru Wednesday 12/14/22!

Hello Everybody,

I just talked to my UPS driver and things are pretty bleak out there according to the volume they are shipping this year. So in the holiday spirit get 30% all products on JYARZ.com now through 12/14/2022. Just use code at check out:

Flash30

Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!

-Aldo

Top Bottom