JyARz Storage Containers

Demonic chronic

Chronic Connoisseur. Butane power✊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇺🇦
I use my Jyarz when about and about always with ground bud, saves me carrying a jar with bud and a grinder, don’t need to carry any extra shite a don’t need to:lol:, even cut down using a dynastash (didn’t hold much material really) to using a slimstash to save me a lil room.

Last edited:
Demonic chronic,
Reactions: cybrguy

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Yeah, I have 2 Dynastashes but they dry out the herb too quickly so I only carry VapCaps in them and leave the storage side empty. I DO have a slimstash but that belongs to the VonG it came with. And it's not XL.

Demonic chronic

Chronic Connoisseur. Butane power✊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇺🇦
Yeah, I have 2 Dynastashes but they dry out the herb too quickly so I only carry VapCaps in them and leave the storage side empty. I DO have a slimstash but that belongs to the VonG it came with.
Aye that and it didn’t hold enough if you were away from the house long:lol:, I’m considering somehow putting a magnet in my slimstash.

Demonic chronic,
Reactions: Ramahs

jon457

Confused about the upgrade kit:

https://www.jyarz.com/products/jyarz-classic-upgrade-kit

Looks like it comes with two white silicone gaskets plus the black shock absorber. The insructions say, "Step 4. Remove the white gasket and replace it with the new black gasket included in your upgrade kit". My classic was purchased about a couple years ago and appears to have the black shock absorber in the bottom and one white silicone gasket in the lid. What is the second gasket in the upgrade kit for? Step 4 is confusing, is it referring to an earlier model? Is this kit an upgrade to my newish "Classic"?

Also, is states, "Note that you will find a thin "slip disk" in the cap that sits between the cap and gasket in the cap of your JYAR. Make sure to leave that disk in place when you replace your gasket". Do not see the slip disk at all in mine.

And last...where do you order the red gasket? Thanks.

jon457,

JyARz

Innovative Glass lined containers @ www.jyarz.com
Manufacturer
Confused about the upgrade kit:

https://www.jyarz.com/products/jyarz-classic-upgrade-kit

Looks like it comes with two white silicone gaskets plus the black shock absorber. The insructions say, "Step 4. Remove the white gasket and replace it with the new black gasket included in your upgrade kit". My classic was purchased about a couple years ago and appears to have the black shock absorber in the bottom and one white silicone gasket in the lid. What is the second gasket in the upgrade kit for? Step 4 is confusing, is it referring to an earlier model? Is this kit an upgrade to my newish "Classic"?

Also, is states, "Note that you will find a thin "slip disk" in the cap that sits between the cap and gasket in the cap of your JYAR. Make sure to leave that disk in place when you replace your gasket". Do not see the slip disk at all in mine.

And last...where do you order the red gasket? Thanks.

Sorry for the confusion. All you need is a white gasket in the cap and the black "shock absorber" underneath the glass. The above references some old stuff that's no longer relevant. If you have more problems please send me an email and I'll give you a call to resolve the issue....email is Aldo@jyarz.com.

Thank you!

-Aldo

jon457

Sorry for the confusion. All you need is a white gasket in the cap and the black "shock absorber" underneath the glass. The above references some old stuff that's no longer relevant. If you have more problems please send me an email and I'll give you a call to resolve the issue....email is Aldo@jyarz.com.

Thank you!

-Aldo
Is the white gasket in my cap the same as the one in the upgrade kit? Where do you order the red gasket?

Love your products! They work well for meds I need to take daily also!

jon457,
Reactions: Jill NYC

JyARz

Manufacturer
Is the white gasket in my cap the same as the one in the upgrade kit? Where do you order the red gasket?

We haven't used the red gaskets for many years....these white silicone gaskets are of superior quality. So yes, the upgrade kit has the new gasket type. It could be that you have a really old white silicone gasket...just hard to say without seeing it in person.

BleuEyedGuy

We haven't used the red gaskets for many years....these white silicone gaskets are of superior quality. So yes, the upgrade kit has the new gasket type. It could be that you have a really old white silicone gasket...just hard to say without seeing it in person.

When I received my JyARz containers, earlier this year, the Big Papi came with the red gasket, the Satchmo & Classic didn't have ANY gasket, but I still love them!

BleuEyedGuy,
Reactions: BigJr48

JyARz

Manufacturer
Big Papi comes with a red o-ring. The Satchmo doesn't have an o-ring...never has...The New JYARZ Classic now has an o-ring ... a bunch of customers started requesting them, seemed like a good idea so we add them by default now. The Satchmo hasn't needed one so we left well enough alone there....

Clear as mud?

BleuEyedGuy

Thanks for the clarification, like I said, I've been more than satisfied with my purchase, and your customer service is outstanding! I tell everyone about your fine products at every opportunity, JyARz containers have changed my life for the better!!

Last edited:

JyARz

Manufacturer
Thanks for the clarification, like I said, I've been more than satisfied with my purchase, and your customer service is outstanding! I tell everyone about your fine products at every opportunity, JyARz containers have changed my life for the better!!
Very kind of you and great to hear it...I love to know it ;-)

JyARz,
Reactions: BigJr48

JyARz

Manufacturer
Very kind of you and great to hear it...I love to know it ;-)
I'm curious...changed your life for the better how? I know why I love JYARZ but I don't always know why customers love them so much. Would you care to elaborate? I would appreciate it. Thank you.

JyARz

Manufacturer
Hello All,

I'm seeking 3 customers to interview for market research. Ideally you are a USA-based JYARZ customer and have been one for at least a year (prefer people that have used the product for an extended period of time). Each selected participant will be asked to join a 30 minute phone call with me to allow me to ask you questions about JYARZ. In return will send you $100 (give or take) worth of JYARZ products. We won't be quoting you are anything of the sort - we are seeking honest and raw feedback. The first three individuals who fit the bill will be selected from your responses below. I really appreciate your input. Thank you.

-Aldo

Marlon Rando

Thanks Aldo, this is interesting. Just recently ordered a few replacement classic jyars as my old ones just seemed to crack after some time. Regardless been using jyarz for a few years now and can't see not using them for home and away storage.

Marlon Rando,
Reactions: Jill NYC

JyARz

Manufacturer
Hello All,

I'm seeking 3 customers to interview for market research. Ideally you are a USA-based JYARZ customer and have been one for at least a year (prefer people that have used the product for an extended period of time). Each selected participant will be asked to join a 30 minute phone call with me to allow me to ask you questions about JYARZ. In return will send you $100 (give or take) worth of JYARZ products. We won't be quoting you are anything of the sort - we are seeking honest and raw feedback. The first three individuals who fit the bill will be selected from your responses below. I really appreciate your input. Thank you.

-Aldo
Thanks for your response. I think
Thanks Aldo, this is interesting. Just recently ordered a few replacement classic jyars as my old ones just seemed to crack after some time. Regardless been using jyarz for a few years now and can't see not using them for home and away storage.
I think this means you are Participant #1. I sent you a direct message ... please respond when you are able.

Thank you.

-Aldo

JyARz

Manufacturer
Thanks for your response. I think

I think this means you are Participant #1. I sent you a direct message ... please respond when you are able.

Thank you.

-Aldo
@JyARz I've been using jyarz for flower storage since 2014, and would be happy to give feedback :peace:
Tremendous! You and Helios are participants #1 and #2. One slot left people, get it while its hot!

-Aldo

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I’ll give my feedback for FREE.

On my Chico’s, I find when not opened in awhile, the glass insert sticks to the lid liner, and thus comes free of the bottom as it comes off while sticking to the cap. I’ve tried cleaning the cap liner almost every time. I’m glad the glass is removable for cleaning, just wish you could find a better solution then the suction cup that makes the container connection.

I use my Chicos to straw suck my BCG grinded herb into DV stems, TM stems, etc., my taller OG Jyarz containers are too tall for straw sucking, especially when the contents get lower and lower. I know the Chicos were designed more for concentrates, but I’m using them for ground herb, and it doesn’t take much to fill them to the top. When full, straw sucking makes a bit of a mess, as some of the herbs fall out, as well as falling into the gap between the glass and the bottom cup holder. It would be neat to have another size Jyarz that’s a bit taller and wider.

If you want to have an actual conversation, you can PM me. Thanks.

jbm

On my Chico’s, I find when not opened in awhile, the glass insert sticks to the lid liner, and thus comes free of the bottom as it comes off while sticking to the cap. I’ve tried cleaning the cap liner almost every time. I’m glad the glass is removable for cleaning, just wish you could find a better solution then the suction cup that makes the container connection.
This regularly happens with my 3 Chicos as well. Otherwise, I love them; I keep whatever I’ve ground recently in there.

Last edited:

JyARz

Manufacturer
This regularly happens with my 3 Chicos as well.
Thanks for this feedback guys. Yeah, if they sit for a while they’ll tend to form a bond with the cap. I think i have a solution for this via a totally new design. As usual I underestimate how long it takes to complete a design so I’m very delayed but we are making progress.

Top Bottom