JyARz Storage Containers

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Interesting. No response at all. I suspect I just have to go to where the flower growers hang?

Sorry, but my answer would take too long to write. I’m not sure your effort would be worth the results. Plan sounds very complicated to me, a lot of work on your part, but seemingly a lot of time and some work on their part.
I’m sorry to say that a lot of the advertising world has turned to “influencers”. You give them free products for reviews and publicity.
As a small company you may not be able to compete that way yet. But, if you could find some financial backing… imagine the sales you might get, when the public sees Kim Kardashian opening up her personal Jaryz container….
Since you are ready to put more work into it, maybe spend time creating a FundMe page, some creative way to get advertising funding, or some of your ideas for new products. Anyways, wish you the best…. aren’t you glad this was the SHORT version? :)

RustyOldNail,

JyARz

Innovative Glass lined containers @ www.jyarz.com
Manufacturer
Sorry, but my answer would take too long to write. I’m not sure your effort would be worth the results. Plan sounds very complicated to me, a lot of work on your part, but seemingly a lot of time and some work on their part.
I’m sorry to say that a lot of the advertising world has turned to “influencers”. You give them free products for reviews and publicity.
As a small company you may not be able to compete that way yet. But, if you could find some financial backing… imagine the sales you might get, when the public sees Kim Kardashian opening up her personal Jaryz container….
Since you are ready to put more work into it, maybe spend time creating a FundMe page, some creative way to get advertising funding, or some of your ideas for new products. Anyways, wish you the best…. aren’t you glad this was the SHORT version? :)
:) thanks for your input. You may be right but I think I am going to try a few times to see what comes of it. I’m starting to reach out to some online communities of “craft” growers and some interesting things are already starting to happen… let’s see what transpires. I take inspiration from brands like Patagonia and Uggs that really started with a core loyal following of zealots as their base and grew through quality, integrity and some clever marketing. I’m not suggesting JYARZ will ever reach such heights but we can definitely take it to another level … and I’m determined to do so. Again, I really do appreciate your perspective and I’ll definitely take it into account.

Last edited:

Sue Narmy

The Edit button has disappeared so I think I’m allowed to do another post after my original post. (If not, I apologise in advance)

@JyARz any plans on doing a silicone insert for the Satchmo?.

Sue Narmy,

JyARz

Manufacturer
The Edit button has disappeared so I think I’m allowed to do another post after my original post. (If not, I apologise in advance)

@JyARz any plans on doing a silicone insert for the Satchmo?.
No such plans. Why would you want it. Larger volume concentrates?

JyARz,

MinnBobber

I wish I was a grower.

Aldo, did JyARZ in Amsterdam ever take hold?
Premium coffee shops should be using premium reusable containers VS millions of baggies.
And for their own marketing,
Example : Etched coffee shop logo on cover = 5% discount to promote buying from that shop AND discount eventually pays for the pinnacle of jars😀

Amsterdam must go thru millions of those shitty plastic bags.

Aldo: I will pm you some thoughts.

MinnBobber,
Reactions: Jill NYC

JyARz

Manufacturer
Please do. There reasons why I think it might be time (or very soon) to attach this opportunity.

JyARz,

JyARz

Manufacturer
Yeah, exactly that.
I might be failing to see the opportunity. The Chico silicone inserts weren’t hugely popular so a larger seems less likely to be. What am I failing to see?

JyARz,

jabba

Are these Jyarz truly smell-proof? I have been using Space Case Containers for many many years as they are very durable and completely smell proof. I am looking for something in a larger size for storage now. Given that the cap is entirely recycled plastic...I'm wondering whether these containers are indeed entirely smell PROOF?

JyARz

Manufacturer
Are these Jyarz truly smell-proof? I have been using Space Case Containers for many many years as they are very durable and completely smell proof. I am looking for something in a larger size for storage now. Given that the cap is entirely recycled plastic...I'm wondering whether these containers are indeed entirely smell PROOF?
Hopefully our supporters here can vouch for the performance of our JYARZ :)

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Yea they are smell proof I have 4 of them.

I remember about a year ago I was gonna buy some bigger ones but there were supposed to be updated versions or something later in the year so I waited. Has that happened and I missed it?

Sour Dream,
Reactions: jabba

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Yes. I have two Satchmos and a Big Papi; both keep in all those delicious smells.

JyARz

Manufacturer
Yea they are smell proof I have 4 of them.

I remember about a year ago I was gonna buy some bigger ones but there were supposed to be updated versions or something later in the year so I waited. Has that happened and I missed it?
As usual we are way behind schedule. We found a new designer who has worked on a number of very successful household name products. So I am confident we will produce superlative new products. Sorry for the delay … just refuse to put out anything you won’t love!

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
As usual we are way behind schedule. We found a new designer who has worked on a number of very successful household name products. So I am confident we will produce superlative new products. Sorry for the delay … just refuse to put out anything you won’t love!
gotcha sounds good

Sour Dream,
Reactions: JyARz

MinnBobber

My wife has a bionic nose, at least for cannabis flower, and even she cannot smell it in a JyARZ.
I once went to far side of house, touched a bud in a jar to tell how big it was, and walked back to living room.
Wife, “ have you been smoking”?

They work as advertised and keep on working.

Last edited:

jabba

Hopefully our supporters here can vouch for the performance of our JYARZ :)
Most of your JYARZ sizes are explained, however, I'm not seeing any reported information on your site as it relates to the size of the "Satchmo".
Am I just missing it?

jabba,

JyARz

Manufacturer
Hmmm … should be there but glass is roughly 2x2 inches on the inside.

JyARz,

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark
I just broke a classic glass insert and do not really have an idea how and when. I basically carry the classic jyarz around more or less filled all day.
Those extreme testing conditions on the colorado river mentioned on the website are nothing compared to my daily live, it seems :ninja::lol:. I heard Colorado is pretty dry anyway:lol:.

I only can remember a fall from the table onto a linoleum floor, which is pretty soft. I cannot imagine that it broke there as it survived harder falls prior.
It is still smell and water tight, though.:tup:
And I can get a replacement! Just sad jyarz is so far from me and postage will take its toll.
Might be a reason to try one of the other sizes :clap:

edit: I have to add that I have an older version it seems with the oval logo on top.

Thick Vape,

budweis

Comfortably Numb
I just broke a classic glass insert and do not really have an idea how and when. I basically carry the classic jyarz around more or less filled all day.
Those extreme testing conditions on the colorado river mentioned on the website are nothing compared to my daily live, it seems :ninja::lol:. I heard Colorado is pretty dry anyway:lol:.

I only can remember a fall from the table onto a linoleum floor, which is pretty soft. I cannot imagine that it broke there as it survived harder falls prior.
It is still smell and water tight, though.:tup:
And I can get a replacement! Just sad jyarz is so far from me and postage will take its toll.
Might be a reason to try one of the other sizes :clap:

edit: I have to add that I have an older version it seems with the oval logo on top.
If you are in EU or nearby, Vapefully got classic glass insert in stock :tup:

Top Bottom