JyARz Storage Containers

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark
How old is your JYAR?
Maybe half a year or a year . I would have to check, I am unsure now. I think I wrote about it in this thread. (edit: I just checked, it was in november 22)
But it is an old version with the oval logo.

I just checked vapefully. om. They ship to my country, but at more that 2 times the postage of the original JyARz company. That is, how it most often is, unluckily. JyARz postage ist pretty decent compared to others, but it is also small pieces. Some other companies manage to charge incredible postage fees.

edit: If I don't want to pay another 30$ for custom fees, I can order for roughly 35$ plus 25$ shipping.
It is a bit shocking if you see the ratio order to shipping, but as I said, I have seen worse. And as I already have JYARZ, I probably will go through it.

Last edited:
Thick Vape,
  • Wow
Reactions: budweis

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark
I ordered couple things and am surprised it arrives piece per piece apparently.
No wonder the shipping costs are solid.:lol:

Thick Vape,

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark
just a few things ship separately. Glass, funnels mainly and the rate is the same is if shipped in one box. Any additional shipping costs accrue to JYARZ.
Cool and crazy. So I can expect the rest to arrive too?

Thick Vape,

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark
Communication outside of the US seems compromised as I have to go through FC.

I cannot find any announcement on your website that glass and complete JYARZ are shipped separately. Nor any note in my package or the documents.
Would feel pretty reassuring :)

I really hope I am just a bit overreactive and the rest arrives in the coming days.
Good week end

Thick Vape,

warren0728

Pretty sure that is what it is designed for. Obviously weight isn't volume so YMMV.

I have used mine to store a quarter with no problem. Although if you use the Delta 3D partition it takes up some of that space.
are we talking whole buds or ground? i want to be able to store 1/4 of whole buds ... not ground

warren0728,

warren0728

I only grind on demand. So I never store ground weed in my jyarz.
thanks ... i do the same thing ... that's why i was verifying 1/4 whole buds
Hi,
The satchmo can clearly hold 1/4 of whole buds (maybe you have to remove the stems of the big nuggets), the Jyarz containers are my faves for ground and whole buds since many years.👍
excellent ... i appreciate your help

Top Bottom