JyARz Storage Containers

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Jyarz is practically the only container I use for my goods since first trying them out almost 6 years ago. I only use something else if I need something larger than a Sachmo or smaller than a Chico. I see the former reason may soon be resolved... :cool:

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Last edited by a moderator:

JyARz

Innovative Glass lined containers @ www.jyarz.com
Manufacturer
I have also requested larger stacking Jyarz in the old thread, I'm thrilled to hear they are about to become a reality! I was just thinking today that I need a couple of large storage containers, I'll be keeping an eye out for the Big Papi. :tup:

We are getting there ... I don’t have a precise timeline yet but we are probably 8 weeks out something like that ... I get in trouble when I try to predict such things so go easy on me please!!!

z0r

I fell in love with the satchmos immediately. I gave two of my granny apples to friends and now store my eighths with a 1g 62% boveda pack in each satchmo. I'm trying to be better about noting experiences and effects from different cannabis varieties, hence the labels :p. I love how durable these are, I've dropped quite a few over the years.

Attachments

• 20200515_181519.jpg
    20200515_181519.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 68

JyARz

Manufacturer
Thanks very much for the glowing review ... I love your setup!

-Aldo

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Hmmm... I don't see an easy way to include a thumbnail of an attached image...
Anyway your shelf system for your Satchmos reminds me of the Classic combiner I got from Delta3dStudios.
Jyarz-side.jpg

Jyarz-Top.jpg

Zoltani

I finally ordered one of the new classics to try out. It is a really nice container, and I can't wait to put it through its paces in the outdoors. Gonna put in an order for some more, as well as a satchmo. I'll probably be interested in the Big Papi as well, looking forward to seeing it.

I have a couple of questions:

1. How easy should it be for the glass insert to slide out of the shell? When i turn mine to dump material out the glass starts to slide out easily. It slides slowly so it is easy to catch, but I am worried one day I'll miss and it will crash to the ground.

2. Is the chico for wax? How much flower would it hold?

JyARz

Manufacturer
Hello,

There’s some variability in the outside diameter of the glass. Some people like to slide a little paper between the glass and bottle to hold it on place snuggly.I just hold it in place with my finger when pouring out the contents. I think you’ll find it’s not hard to hold it in place that way.

The Chico was originally designed for hash but aott of people use it for flower. All of the dimensions are listed here:

Top Bottom