JCVAP "Pockety"

felvapes

So I saw this in my vape perusing rabbit holes last week and thought it looked interesting
I've bought lots of accessories from jcvap over the years but hadn't seen them make their own vape
I did know they had been making 3d attys for the peak pro for a while
Well they decided to make a mod to go with the atty I guess
They openly say that it has been designed after studying the Carta 2 and peak pro tech and then creating their own introduction to the market

It has 3d chamber like the pro with the same temp sensor heat control
From the limited reviews on the chamber's when used on a pro I saw ppl say they took slightly longer to heat up but had slightly better vapour production
There are no reviews yet on the pockety
They have ruby, aln, sic quartz and Ti buckets
And some atty that is meant for herb - although I haven't yet met a dual purpose rig that does both well - usually only one at a time gets the goods and the other is secondary

I like the look of this device (not astheticly lol) but thought people would be more interested in a lesser known brand if the entry price was more competitive, I also think removable batteries would make it more enticing

Anyway I messaged jcvap randomly to mention some of these points (really hoping to get a discount code to try for myself)
I mentioned the battery door - he said that would mean making the base bigger and he didn't seem keen, he did say he would think about it
I also mentioned the price maybe being a little high for an entry level device with less name branding behind it - he didn't really reply to this
And lastly I said maybe if he had some decent discount codes that would get vapers to buy one and try it that word of mouth may also help him

I didn't expect a lot from my messages but he did reply today about the battery door as I mentioned and he actually also agreed to give me some codes
I was surprised at how many he gave me
Anyway, I'm keen at the lower price to try one and if anyone else is interested I'm allowed to share the codes

So he said these codes are valid from today until November 11
There are 25 codes all up so it's first in best dressed I guess
He gave us 50% off codes !!

So from now until November 11 using the code flnflx-50 you get half off a pockety
That's 122.50 for quartz or Ti dish up to $165 for a ruby before post (sic and aln priced in between)

I am not a rep or affiliated in any way
I just hit them up and made some suggestions and this was the result
I'm happy as I can get to try peak pro style temp sensor tech at a discounted price for a short period
I don't get anything from these codes either - this isn't a paid code thing like critics and reviewers get
I just get a cheap unit also

Feel free to take advantage or not
Happy vaping all
Or happy dabbing hahaa
Hope some people get a bargain and some enjoyment from this post
I was happy as larry when I got the message today 😊

EDIT
The codes work for your full cart
So if you buy one with an aln and then add a ruby insert for example they will all be 50% off

Happy dabbing all

Last edited:

Adobewan

So I saw this in my vape perusing rabbit holes last week and thought it looked interesting
I've bought lots of accessories from jcvap over the years but hadn't seen them make their own vape
They openly say that it has been designed after studying the Carta 2 and peak pro tech and then creating their own introduction to the market

From the limited reviews on the chamber's when used on a pro I saw ppl say they took slightly longer to heat up but had slightly better vapour production
And some atty that is meant for herb - although I haven't yet met a dual purpose rig that does both well - usually only one at a time gets the goods and the other is secondary

I like the look of this device (not astheticly lol) but thought people would be more interested in a lesser known brand if the entry price was more competitive, I also think removable batteries would make it more enticing

Anyway I messaged jcvap randomly to mention some of these points (really hoping to get a discount code to try for myself)
I mentioned the battery door - he said that would mean making the base bigger and he didn't seem keen, he did say he would think about it
I also mentioned the price maybe being a little high for an entry level device with less name branding behind it - he didn't really reply to this
And lastly I said maybe if he had some decent discount codes that would get vapers to buy one and try it that word of mouth may also help him

I didn't expect a lot from my messages but he did reply today about the battery door as I mentioned and he actually also agreed to give me some codes
Anyway, I'm keen at the lower price to try one and if anyone else is interested I'm allowed to share the codes

So from now until November 11 using the code flnflx-50 you get half off a pockety
That's 122.50 for quartz or Ti dish up to $165 for a ruby before post (sic and aln priced in between)

I'm happy as I can get to try peak pro style temp sensor tech at a discounted price for a short period
I don't get anything from these codes either - this isn't a paid code thing like critics and reviewers get

Happy vaping all
Or happy dabbing hahaa

EDIT
So if you buy one with an aln and then add a ruby insert for example they will all be 50% off

Happy dabbing all
Nice share @felvapes Thanks!
Maybe invite them to the forum in one of your next exchanges.

Misterhyde

Happy vaping all
Or happy dabbing hahaa

EDIT

Happy dabbing all
I hope you ordered a unit and let us know how it is when you receive. I feel pretty tempted by this one, especially with the code you have managed to get. Great job! Keep us updated, please! Thanks.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
let us know how it is when you receive. I feel pretty tempted by this one, especially with the code you have managed to get
The codes may have expired before he would even get it!
The ruby looks nice and would deliver great flavour as my ruby banger insert tasted great but I cracked it in a banger even though I was careful with cleaning, not sure how but ruby is susceptible to thermal shock.
My Puffco Peak Pro has no lights so can only be controlled by their app (that I had to dodgy side load as I am in Australia and Puffco will not give us access) so was thinking this may be a good backup as it will run my Puffco atties (not the 3d though apparently). Shame the Puffco glass does not fit or I would have jumped on it...I may still with that 50% code.
Ruby looks great but I think I would get an AIN myself, here is a ruby melt shot,

Misterhyde

Im hoping it doesn't expire before then, he said it is valid until 11/11. I went through the steps on the site with my cart to see about shipping. It said it would take like 2 weeks, maybe a little more to the US. You could actually get shipping for free too, in addition, to the awesome discount.
The codes may have expired before he would even get it!
The ruby looks nice and would deliver great flavour as my ruby banger insert tasted great but I cracked it in a banger even though I was careful with cleaning, not sure how but ruby is susceptible to thermal shock.
My Puffco Peak Pro has no lights so can only be controlled by their app (that I had to dodgy side load as I am in Australia and Puffco will not give us access) so was thinking this may be a good backup as it will run my Puffco atties (not the 3d though apparently). Shame the Puffco glass does not fit or I would have jumped on it...I may still with that 50% code.
Ruby looks great but I think I would get an AIN myself, here is a ruby melt shot,

felvapes

Im hoping it doesn't expire before then, he said it is valid until 11/11. I went through the steps on the site with my cart to see about shipping. It said it would take like 2 weeks, maybe a little more to the US. You could actually get shipping for free too, in addition, to the awesome discount.
I will be getting one to try for sure
I was stoked with the half off codes
No free shipping to ausland though haha
That's lucky for US though to get free shipping!!! Bonus

(not the 3d though apparently)
I thought it did run the 3d attys?
That's what jcvap were making before they made this thing were 3d attys for the pro?
I was under the impression that either atty worked on both units
Or did I mistake that?

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I was under the impression that either atty worked on both units
Or did I mistake that?
I got 2x JCVap ICA before he brought out his 3D version.
I looked at getting just the battery/base and in the description,

The ICA and ICA 3D atomizer also works on this base but temperature is not accurate as the pockety atomizer.Peak Pro chamber(Not the 3D chamber) will alsow works on this chamber.

So will not work with the Puffco 3D but does with the JCVap 3D.:tup:

felvapes

I got 2x JCVap ICA before he brought out his 3D version.
I looked at getting just the battery/base and in the description,

The ICA and ICA 3D atomizer also works on this base but temperature is not accurate as the pockety atomizer.Peak Pro chamber(Not the 3D chamber) will alsow works on this chamber.

So will not work with the Puffco 3D but does with the JCVap 3D.:tup:
Yup cool
I see now what you are saying
It takes pro attys but not the 3d pro atty
But it does have its own version of the 3d attys

Misterhyde

Now it says coupon usage limit reached when I try to use that code. Maybe he didn't want a bunch of people getting that deal?

Misterhyde,
  • Wow
Reactions: felvapes

felvapes

Now it says coupon usage limit reached when I try to use that code. Maybe he didn't want a bunch of people getting that deal?
Wow
Maybe 25 people have already used the coupon?

EDIT
Are you sure it didn't work?
It works on my end if a make a new cart? It definitely works for me and my other mate I got to try
Maybe try again - I'll ask to see what he says if you continue to have issues
Let me know how you go?

I have one on the way with a sic dish

Last edited:

Misterhyde

No idea mate but glad it's working for you again now 🙂
I have no idea how many have been used yet - I thought that was quick though when you said it didn't work anymore hahaa
Honestly, I didn't even pay attention to you saying there were only 25 of these codes available!!! Thats probably going to push me to order it pretty soon, lol. I currently don't have a decent setup for concentrates, and no way of knowing if this one will be good. I know their inserts are respected though. I should probably just take the plunge at this price. Can you confirm if the batteries ARE removable or NOT? Its hard to find clear information

felvapes

Honestly, I didn't even pay attention to you saying there were only 25 of these codes available!!! Thats probably going to push me to order it pretty soon, lol. I currently don't have a decent setup for concentrates, and no way of knowing if this one will be good. I know their inserts are respected though. I should probably just take the plunge at this price. Can you confirm if the batteries ARE removable or NOT? Its hard to find clear information
No they are not removable at all
This is one of the things I had suggested to him in my very first message
I messaged saying that a battery door would make it more enticing to people and maybe a lower price as the brand isn't known
Or even (this is where I hoped for just one for me really lol) he should hand out discount codes to get vapers to buy and word of mouth
I was surprised when he said yes and gave 25 codes at half off lol

But yea - he only replied about the doors saying a door would mean having to make the base bigger and gave me those codes
I said I still think people would prefer that but he never responded about the door again so far

So short answer - no battery door
They are not replaceable at this point in time

And yes I was the same, I knew of the quality of dishes from buying some for a Carta in the past, and I got a polished sic for an og puffco peak which I used to mod my Daab to 15mm sic - and I had also read about the pro chamber's supposed to be nice (they also had decent CS as the first dish arrived with a chip and they sent two replacements)
Like you said I don't know if this will be what I hope for, but at half price I was willing to try and am semi confident that it should work
At full price I think they should still lower it a little
Half price with a ruby insert is 165$ atm with code - I was looking earlier and just the chamber with Ruby is $180 on its own usually
The chambers are meant to be okay on the pro - it's just if they got software as good I spose

I'm hoping @LesPlenty caves and gets one as he has the pro already and can compare properly for us all hahaa

Last edited:

felvapes

Tempting, been wanting to try the ica for my peak pro to give a thorough cleaning. Are the ruby inserts that come with these new 5d chambers for the pockety compatible with the ica ones? Same spec?
I asked this question for my mate who has a pro last night
This is the response I got

AlN 14.6mm ID
SIC 14.3mm ID
Ruby 13mm ID

16.6 OD for all

My mate said his ICA was 16.5 OD
They probably will fit though with those specs I'd assume

The attys themselves can be used on both machines

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Had one in my cart last night. Sic but they didn't take PayPal 😔145 free shipping. I don't like using my card in foreign services. I got compromised at dhgate. Caused alot of aggravation for me. Maybe I'll go get a money card.

felvapes

Had one in my cart last night. Sic but they didn't take PayPal 😔145 free shipping. I don't like using my card in foreign services. I got compromised at dhgate. Caused alot of aggravation for me. Maybe I'll go get a money card.
I always like PayPal but have never had issues myself with DHgate (heard some have in merica)
At least with AliExpress they now have PayPal

I have bought from jcvap though for a number of years and never had any issues whatsoever and hadn't yet heard of someone else (like with the gate)
They seem to be great with security (or I've been lucky multiple time over the years) and CS for DOA
Like I was saying before I got two replacements for a dish with a chip
I "feel" this company is safe as any online purchase these days but understand your feelings
I am with a military bank here and they are unbelievable at security - anytime a dodgy purchase has happened (or even I have got something legit they weren't sure about) they ring me with their 24 hour security team
They've never contacted me about a purchase from jcvap so there is that

I definitely recommend you purchase in a way that makes you feel secure though mate regardless of my experience 🙂

Could be worse - you could be one of millions in ausland who were Optus mobile phone customers - they left an important security door (virtual) with not even a password to access
Some one hacked their server just the other week and started releasing peoples details and license numbers/IDs etc etc online
So even multinational huge corporations we aren't safe anymore
They didn't even put a padlock on our information - ol jcvap does I'm sure and would give you compensation if something does go awry
Optus just offered to pay for people to go and get a new license
Nevermind the rest of their info leaked and the muck around fixing everything and their ID

Last edited:

felvapes

So he said he used to have PayPal but they banned him for selling vape products
Must be the new laws in merica around ecigs affecting some business using PayPal

So it's CC only 😢
I've been safe though over 3 or 4 years of buying from them

EDIT
My mate was just telling me that most of the ausland online vape stores also no longer use PayPal for the same reason
It's obviously an issue for businesses selling vape gear - PayPal needs to look at this especially being an international service
I guess it also makes jcvap look less suss for not having it

Last edited:
Top Bottom