Introducing the Pucc Grinder

willy510

Be sure to come back and share your feelings on the grinder after you've used it a bit :tup:

Will do :tup:

Only thing I can say so far is that they have good communication and shipping.
Asked a question over on facebook and received a response within an hour or so, put my order in shortly after that and in a couple of hours I had a shipping email and tracking # . So far USPS says I should have it in a few days

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Will do :tup:

Only thing I can say so far is that they have good communication and shipping.
Asked a question over on facebook and received a response within an hour or so, put my order in shortly after that and in a couple of hours I had a shipping email and tracking # . So far USPS says I should have it in a few days

Customer service matters. That's a good indicator!

willy510

Pucc grinder arrived today and it is very nice. I was able to request a different color center but I don't know if that is possible all the time.
Feels very nice in the hand and the quality of the machine work and anodizing is top quality. Well worth the asking price !
I think it's going to work out great but I'll post back again after I run more than just a 1st nug through it. I would have taken a pic of it but I forgot until I was mid session :rolleyes: It was a nice grind on the first try though, nothing to complain about.
5FBUZTCl.jpg

4Te2rfal.jpg

d13o5PHl.jpg

Yc9VAkdl.jpg

Pucc Grinder

Manufacturer
Currently running a Halloween discount code "Spooky" for 10% off. This discount is available until the 31st.
Happy Halloween!

Last edited:

Pucc Grinder

Manufacturer
🎁 Merry Holiday season everyone! Thought I'd let ya'll know that I'm currently doing a giveaway!
Approx 65 people have entered so the chances aren't too bad!
If you'd like to enter check out my latest post on my instagram!
🎄🎅

Pucc Grinder

Manufacturer
🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

For you guys that are located in the UK, Vapefiend is now carrying them! Check em out;

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Pucc Grinder

Manufacturer
brought one of these grinders for a friend 4 monthes ago, at first he wanted to get another grinder, for kief saving. last week he told it's the best grinder he had ever seen, using it every day for sticky nugs
Awesome! Not having to deal with threads when you have sticky bud is the way to go.

Pucc Grinder

Manufacturer
Looks so good!! Any plans on selling individual parts at any point? Would love to be able to upgrade my midsection with the new color!
I would like to add that ability to the website, where you can specify each piece color. I need to figure out how to implement it first..
Hello, looks sweet!

So, I take it the "Sold Out" $35.99 version on @PuffItUp (minus an additional 15% w/"PUFFEDUP" discount code) will never again be made available...? Really interested in one for a "budget minded" friend... thanks!
I'm not too sure if they plan on restocking or not. I know they were down for a while but are back up and running if I'm not mistaken.

Pucc Grinder,
Reactions: BeeSawd
Top Bottom