Introducing the Pucc Grinder

Pucc Grinder

Manufacturer
Hey everybody!
I'd like to show you guys a new grinder that I make. It's a 2.1" diameter 3pc threadless grinder. My goal was to make a premium feeling and performing grinder in the sub $50.00 category. The price is $48.99. There are a lot of exceptional grinders out there but usually they are $60+. I believe price is still important to some people and that's where I'm aiming with this product.
Made in Arizona USA
I don't want to take up to much forum space so I've just uploaded 2 pictures. There are more on my website at The Pucc Grinder
Thanks for reading and it'e great to be here!

DSC_0005.jpg
DSC_0006.jpg

Last edited:

Pucc Grinder

Manufacturer
All I can say after seeing this is that I hope my BCG blows my mind when it arrives. $50? Damn.

Sorry for making the obvious comparison, but will you offer plates for different grinds?
I'd like to add more plates but I have no plans as of right now. It really depends on how this grinder does. And don't worry about comparing it to the BCG, I keep getting emails with that same question. I believe I'm competing in a different category than the BCG but its natural to compare them.

Pucc Grinder

Manufacturer
Hi all,
I keep being accused of copying the Brilliant Cut Grinder and I'd like to address it.
The brilliant cut was an inspiration, as it is beautifully aesthetic. I wanted to bring that to the sub $50. (They do not look the same though. Very different patterns.)
Yes they are both thread less.... but so are other grinders....
Yes they are both 3 pieces... but so are other grinders......

The functionality of the grinders is very different in 2 main categories;
  • The brilliant cut grinder has a clam shell locating mechanism to mate their bottom and middle piece. Mine uses a simple polygon shape on the outer diameters.
  • The brilliant cut piece uses the top's teeth to center itself on the center column rising up from the middle piece. Mine just uses the outer diameter of the middle, and inner diameter of the upper to locate on (Like 99.9% of other grinders)
If you hold these two grinders hand in hand... they are very different.

Edited- I removed the emails because they are not allowed.

Last edited:

JEMSKU

😔 This is unfortunate.

As I said in an earlier post, I think comparisons to the BCG are obvious and unavoidable, but this sort of stuff is unacceptable and embarrassing.

It shouldn't even need to be said, but just to give a voice to the other side of the spectrum, I think your product is legitimate and fills an important gap in the market. As you said, if it were just a copycat it wouldn't be aimed at a lower price bracket and I like how forthcoming you've been with the differences between the two so customers can make an educated purchase.

Product comparisons are useful and it's how we can make sure we get the right product for our needs. Unfortunately, it leads to stuff like this, which I'm sure is why FC has historically not really allowed it.

Pucc Grinder

Manufacturer
Hey guys, I created a thread on NFC but I figured I should create one on here also.
I'd like to show you guys a new grinder that I make. It's a 2.1" diameter 3pc threadless grinder. My goal was to make a premium feeling and performing grinder in the sub $50.00 category. The price is $48.99. There are a lot of exceptional grinders out there but usually they are $60+. I believe price is still important to some people and that's where I'm aiming with this product.
Made in Arizona USA!
There are more pictures at https://puccgrinder.com/
Thanks for reading!
index.php

index.php

Top Bottom