Introducing the Pucc Grinder

Pucc Grinder

Manufacturer
Why are these not your main marketing photos? This looks so neat and yet still very human; especially liking the dynavap out-on-the-town shot, very nice!
Because I'm bad at marketing lol :)

Pucc Grinder,
Reactions: kel

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

For you guys that are located in the UK, Vapefiend is now carrying them! Check em out;

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
Any chance of an EU supplier?
VF is good for the UK (pop 60m) but there are another 550m in the EU who will have to pay excessive import duties and fees if buying from the UK?
It would be a shame to not provide us lot with an opportunity to buy one.

kel

FuckMisogynists!
VF is good for the UK (pop 60m) but there are another 550m in the EU who will have to pay excessive import duties and fees if buying from the UK?

This is kinda true, but it might not be quite as bad as you think if you can convince VF to sell you without VAT then it would become:

£43 - 20% = £34.40

but that 20% (or whatever the rate of VAT is for you) would get added back on in your own country, so they should cancel each other out.

brings it back to £43

The difference is that you may have to pay an import duty on top, but if it is like the UK this doesn't kick in until the value of the item is over £135 - so you are probably good there too.

Still £43...

Obviously postage is a different matter entirely, it will almost certainly be more to ship to the EU.

VF add £9 - £52

And the one last thing is a processing fee for paying the VAT for you by the delivery company, in the UK for something of this value it would be the minimum charge - about £8?

Total cost should be ~£60

More details here:

edit:

I just did a quick check on the cart, changed country of delivery to Germany and VF seem to be charging £16 for delivery and the German rate of VAT - I guess the best thing to do would be to contact them - sorry for any confusion, I was trying to help :lol:

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Firstly, thanks for taking the time to reply .....

VF will send without vat.
It then gets added on here.
Plus the custom duty which is for any value over 35 Euros including postage costs. Pretty sure same value into UK. Unsure where your £135 limit comes from.
Admin fee is I think anothe 16 euros.
So it quickly adds up.

Besides, my main point is that the rest of the world can no longer consider UK as a gateway into the EU. If you want to reach an additional 550 million potential customers, then a EU based store is required

Last edited:

kel

FuckMisogynists!
I think I got confused, I haven't got time to check just now...

but just wanted to reply to say I agree with your overall point, it's a total disaster for everyone except anyone involved in the business of making life difficult for everyone wherever possible - they have lots of work now!

Pucc Grinder

Manufacturer
I do need an EU supplier...:lol: I'm not familiar with the EU market. What are some of the top sites? I will reach out to them but my word doesn't carry as much weight as potential customers asking them to carry a certain product.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I'm not too sure if they plan on restocking or not. I know they were down for a while but are back up and running if I'm not mistaken.
Ok, so you're not sure about your vendors/resellers or their pricing...? and I should just contact @PuffItUp directly to inquire about their plans for your product?

Thanks again! :peace:

Bologna,

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
I do need an EU supplier...:lol: I'm not familiar with the EU market. What are some of the top sites? I will reach out to them but my word doesn't carry as much weight as potential customers asking them to carry a certain product.

Just a few Ive used. I will certainly ask the first 3 as they are here in France.

Would be great if you could stock here in the EU.
Good luck.

Pucc Grinder

Manufacturer
Ok, so you're not sure about your vendors/resellers or their pricing...? and I should just contact @PuffItUp directly to inquire about their plans for your product?

Thanks again! :peace:

Yeah they determine their own pricing and and stock items. If they have a customer asking about it they would be more likely to purchase another batch I'd assume. (Rather than me try to sell them another batch, you know what I mean?)

Just a few Ive used. I will certainly ask the first 3 as they are here in France.

Would be great if you could stock here in the EU.
Good luck.
Awesome thanks!

Pucc Grinder

Manufacturer
So I've introduced a new version... Rasta! Cuz I had to.

245133902_419329246375402_4959636506086901225_n.jpg

245350187_419329243042069_2845452325438819522_n.jpg

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
What is the advantage of a 3 piece grinder compared with a 2 piece? Is it kief collection?
If so I'm probably biased against it, I'd rather have the full measure of whatever kief resides in my bud at the time.
But I like the look and vibe of your grinders, if there was a 2 piece I'd probably buy one.
Unless of course I can be convinced that a 3 piece is preferable.

jeffp,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
What is the advantage of a 3 piece grinder compared with a 2 piece? Is it kief collection?
If so I'm probably biased against it, I'd rather have the full measure of whatever kief resides in my bud at the time.
But I like the look and vibe of your grinders, if there was a 2 piece I'd probably buy one.
4 piece has extra space/screen for kief.
3 piece just has compartment for ground herb to settle. For me, it is much easier to remove the herb from its own section as opposed to a 2 piece where you need to get the weed from in between the teeth, or dump it out on the table.
I find 3 piece much more civilized. :)

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Yeah I think you are confused, a four piece is for kief filtration and I agree it is terrible lol, a three-piece just means you have a container to hold the herbs you are grinding, instead of a two piece where you have to drop it on the table... :tup:

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Thanks Jill and Shit Snacks. :)
Thanks for clarifying. I was turned off by the concept of kief collection when I had a four piece chromium crusher, and gave it away.
I held it upside down while grinding, I saw no point or advantage.
So I've been using two piece grinders since, a space case which is great and a hemp two piece grinder that I also love.
I'll likely check out of these out, I've been convinced otherwise.
With my two piece, I dump out the contents onto a tiny dish and proceed from there.
Oftentimes smashing each end down on the table for a cruder form of kief collection.
The three piece is more civilized, definitely.

Pucc Grinder

Manufacturer
Thanks Jill and Shit Snacks. :)
Thanks for clarifying. I was turned off by the concept of kief collection when I had a four piece chromium crusher, and gave it away.
I held it upside down while grinding, I saw no point or advantage.
So I've been using two piece grinders since, a space case which is great and a hemp two piece grinder that I also love.
I'll likely check out of these out, I've been convinced otherwise.
With my two piece, I dump out the contents onto a tiny dish and proceed from there.
Oftentimes smashing each end down on the table for a cruder form of kief collection.
The three piece is more civilized, definitely.
I also prefer to keep my kief with my bud. With a separate collection compartment I can refill my dynavap tip by just poking it into the bud without having to go in between all the teeth.

dimmusp

Besides, my main point is that the rest of the world can no longer consider UK as a gateway into the EU. If you want to reach an additional 550 million potential customers, then a EU based store is required
Yup, unfortunately the UK is dead to us after Brexit. Slowly but surely they will lose most of their EU-bound business.

ConvectCode1

Late to the party but the Pucc is only a smidgen smaller (I believe .2in) than the Brilliant Cut Grinder, is also 3-piece, magnetic, thread less design, costs under $50 and took 40 hours to be delivered to me Vs $75+$19 shipping and a 5-6 week wait time. That 2.1” Vs 2.3” isn’t worth the pretentious price or ridiculous wait time. I use a SCS primarily but wanted to see what all the 3-piece threadless hype was and the Pucc is the perfect grinder to do that with. It’s very slick looking, has a deep herb well and offers effort and jam free grinding. I see no point in ordering a BCG at twice the price nearly, for not a whole lot more grinder. SCS is always my go to grinder but I have a large and sometimes that leads to overuse of material mentally feeling like it has to be full (I’m weird) and wanted something smaller and cool. The Pucc is it. I like it’s grind consistency for use with The Anvil as well as for injector vapes/chambers. I only wish Pucc made a slightly larger size. But that would negate the purpose of a high quality grinder under $50. Great grinder in short.

Zebaf

i heard the company died ? is it true ?
sad, i wanted a cheap BCG when i'm out of home :/

Zebaf,

MagicMan

Vape Noob
i heard the company died ? is it true ?
sad, i wanted a cheap BCG when i'm out of home :/
It appears so, their site is down and some other notes indicate they closed down in October 2022. They can kind of be found still on some sites if you poke around a bit. I love this little grinder, its quite nice.

Last edited:
Top Bottom