Interesting News, Articles & Stuff

vapviking

Old & In the Way
7de7d8afd2c0f5338d72699918dec83145832583997439dc5b3a3c584ea43efc.png
Loser of the Day Award.
No SCOTUS intervention, must report to Federal prison today!

florduh

Now that we know for sure that "Havana Syndrome" was always complete bullshit...

If I tell Congress I got cursed by a witch and now my tummy hurts, do you think they'll give me $200,000 in cash and free healthcare for life? Because the claims of these "Havana Syndrome" idiots weren't any less ridiculous from the jump.

We probably spent over a billion dollars total on this. Our government is only interested in solving imaginary problems. TikTok and Death Ray "injuries".

florduh,

florduh

LOL. If human civilization still exists in a few decades, this whole debacle will make an incredible movie.

GJEmdd_XYAAZOj8

Sorry, but this is an amazing tagline for a movie trailer :shrug:

Sounds like they're setting up a heist movie.

3181.jpg

"Listen you cunts. We got less than half a fortnight to nick 400 million bloody quid. It's gonna be a proper heist, yeah?"

Or maybe Trump made a copy of the NOC list before the Feds seized his bathroom classified materials?

He only has 6 days to sell it to some Russian or Saudi. Unless a crack agent (who doesn't play by the rules) from Brandon's Woke IMF can stop him...

W0oEww.gif

florduh

I remember one time a reporter asked Trump, "hey Mr. America First...why are you selling weapons to the Saudis? You know...the guys who did 9/11?"

Trump's response was basically, "do you have $50 billion? Because the Saudis have $50 billion."

As it happens, saying the quiet part out loud seems to run in that family.

This is pretty galling, given you can draw a perfectly straight line from Jared's dumbass "Abraham Accord" to October 7th.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Last edited:

florduh

Why would they release this study during an election year? Are they dumb?

This is why Democrats are so comfortable offering nothing to voters (it's March and Biden's website still has no platform or policy proposals). Their opponents are gross and incredibly stupid.

Republicans are promising to:

Raise the Social Security retirement age

Convert Medicare to a "Premium Support" plan like Paul Ryan wanted

Pass a law that grants legal personhood to fertilized eggs (no more IVF nationally)

Repeals large swaths of the ACA

This is all from the supposedly smart Republicans. Trump would at least know you're supposed to lie about all this shit lol.

GetLeft

Why would they release this study during an election year? Are they dumb?

This is why Democrats are so comfortable offering nothing to voters (it's March and Biden's website still has no platform or policy proposals). Their opponents are gross and incredibly stupid.

Republicans are promising to:

Raise the Social Security retirement age

Convert Medicare to a "Premium Support" plan like Paul Ryan wanted

Pass a law that grants legal personhood to fertilized eggs (no more IVF nationally)

Repeals large swaths of the ACA

This is all from the supposedly smart Republicans. Trump would at least know you're supposed to lie about all this shit lol.
Republican platform is an oxymoron. Doesn’t matter what they say. If their candidate wins he’ll do whatever he wants. Each day a new platform.

florduh

Republican platform is an oxymoron. Doesn’t matter what they say. If their candidate wins he’ll do whatever he wants. Each day a new platform.

But they do make plans and execute them. There was a 50 year effort to remove the right to bodily autonomy for women. They built grassroots organizations. The Federalist Society spent decades growing extremist judges in vats. Then Trump gave them the Supreme Court.

florduh

You'd think Democrats would've learned from RBG doing suicide-by-COVID, giving Republicans a 6-3 majority on the Court. If Trump wins again (like every poll shows) we could be looking at a 7-2 Conservative Court.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

National monument honoring enslaved Black people set to open

The Freedom Monument Sculpture Park and National Monument to Freedom will become the closest the U.S. has to a national monument to the victims of enslavement.

Last edited:

florduh

florduh

Kids Understand VPNs

So, wait. The "Small Gubernment" and "Pro-Liberty" people are gonna make me transmit my Driver's License information every time I want to jerk off?

Literally doing "papers please" for jerking off. And using every social media website. Cool stuff!

I also like that we can't protect children from getting their bodies sliced into multiple pieces by AR-15 fire while sitting in math class. But we can annoy every single person in the State so kids can't see a titty.

florduh

ta GIF

Oh shit I didn't realize Blix was still alive. I remember being in high school during the lead up to Iraq. The general American opinion of Hans at the time was that he's a lying Euro-pussy. Because he actually went to Iraq and said "there are no WMD's here, you dumb hillbillies".

I think it's inarguable that what Bush and Blair did is even more unjustifiable and criminal than Putin's illegal invasion of Ukraine. The West has no moral authority to judge anyone else so long as these two scumbags continue to breath the free man's air.

Besides the obvious, it's very funny that this dumbass calls Russia's elections rigged. He rode into the White House after his brother and his buddies on the Supreme Court stole the 2000 election for him.

Top Bottom