Interesting News, Articles & Stuff

florduh

They also found no genetic evidence of complex gastrointestinal conditions such as inflammatory bowel disease, Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis.

"We can't place Beethoven with any kind of high risk for inflammatory bowel disease," Mr Begg said.

But the analysis did reveal Beethoven had a number of genetic variants associated with liver disease, with one in particular standing out.

I'm no fancy big city scientist. But maybe the reason Beethoven kept shitting his pants has nothing to do with his genes. If doctors didn't start washing their hands before surgery until... like 50 years before my grandpa was born, cooks and chefs sure as hell weren't.

Summer

Long Island, NY

florduh

Here's the link to the video of this guy walking right past a swarm of police cars, and handing the package to a cop, then snapping a photo of the building.
the video

That's because Amazon is about 3 feet up every driver's ass using AI to micromanage every second of their working days. If that delivery was late, The Algorithm begins to move against the driver.

America is The Land of The Free, but most Americans spend most of their waking hours under the thumb of various oppressive communist dictatorships.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
8That's because Amazon is about 3 feet up every driver's ass using AI to micromanage every second of their working days. If that delivery was late, The Algorithm begins to move against the driver.

America is The Land of The Free, but most Americans spend most of their waking hours under the thumb of various oppressive communist dictatorships.

Not every news story rises to apocalyptic proportion?

I'm reminded of the old saw, "If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail."

And here I thought it was just stoopid funny...and the cops completed the delivery...
I think the guy might have used his head, taken a pic of a dozen police cars blocking access and made a note to try again tomorrow.

He's really not a good example of "most Americans" being crushed by corporate communism. But he might be the Poster Child for the dumbing of America!

And this!

Last edited:

florduh

And this!

I think it's nice that this guy is in the FL Legislature

season 3 bart GIF

More Sunshine State news:

The OG Floridians are getting tired of humanity's bullshit

Edit:
Shit! Some Happy Florida News!

Last edited:

florduh

Unfortunately, Globull warming is a hoax created by the Communist Chinese to destroy America.

Some GloBULLists will point out that simple chemistry tells us Co2 in an atmosphere causes heat retention. They'll say stuff like Mercury is cooler than Venus, despite being closer to the sun. Because Venus's atmosphere is 96% Co2.

According to chemistry and physics (both Chinese hoaxes), Venus's Co2 rich atmosphere traps an insane amount of heat energy from the Sun, causing surface temps of over 800°F.

If you doubt that there's a Commie Hoax afoot, allow me to blow your mind.... The only country to ever land probes on the surface of Venus: the fucking SOVIET UNION!

For all we know, the surface of Venus is a pleasant 70°F! So I say.... drill baby drill! Let's see how high we can push Earth's Co2 levels. Do we really want Venus (a Commie planet) to beat us?

Also... Globullists fail to understand that Carbon Dioxide is literally plant food! This is a cannabis forum. Cannabis requires Co2 to survive. Folks, the Globullists are trying to suffocate our weed!

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Unfortunately, Globull warming is a hoax created by the Communist Chinese to destroy America.
Is that really one of the deniers rhetorics? Fascinating, that's a new one on me! I was surprised that my post got a laughing emoji, I guess if you don't want to believe the last 30 yrs worth of scientific studies and thier resounding conclusions then you'll find any reason to support your contradictory beliefs.

200.gif

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
Wait it's global warming season again? I thought it was still climate change season since it's Spring and there is 5 foot of snow everywhere on my land, a foot of it has fallen since spring began. Does it just automatically become global warming in Spring and go back to climate change in the fall? I'm so confused I just listened to an "expert" a couple of weeks ago and we were in the climate change season. I guess since we're likely to see a 50 degree increase in temperature over the next 50 days its back to global warming, I dunno though that seems like a pretty big change so that could apply too, but I agree calling it global warming while animals are dying of tbe cold in record numbers is sorta silly.

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
Well, that's why the phrase climate change was introduced, so that it was less of a target for the pedant!

Climate change, and global warming are synonyms, maybe that's the root of your confusion?

OH I get it, Ive been listening to them for 50 plus years. Someone needs to tell the Obama's and the rest of the elites though so they'll stop buying all the coastal/beachfront property that's "going to vanish". Somehow I suspect if they thought it was going to vanish, they wouldn't be buying it. Would you buy land you firmly believed was going to vanish to build your home on?
The Obama's are SO worried they filed and got exemptions from the beach preservation act LMAO.

BTW, they are NOT synonyms. There are two distinct definitions. Meaning it isnt me who is confused.

"Global warming is the long-term heating of Earth’s surface observed since the pre-industrial period (between 1850 and 1900) due to human activities, primarily fossil fuel burning, which increases heat-trapping greenhouse gas levels in Earth’s atmosphere. This term is not interchangeable with the term "climate change.""

I dunno I guess I miss the days when people passionate about an issue actually knew something about it aside from what they were told to believe by the media.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to strap on my snow shoes and trudge 1/2 mile through this heavy Spring time snow storm to feed my animals.

Last edited:

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I'm modern parlance, i.e. the way it's used in media etc, they are synonyms. Sure, being pedantic, global warming has been impacted by climate change, i.e. the idea that industrialism effects the climate.

it isnt me who is confused.

I'm sorry, maybe I shouldn't take your at your word, it is the internet after all!
I'm so confused

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
I'm modern parlance, i.e. the way it's used in media etc, they are synonyms. Sure, being pedantic, global warming has been impacted by climate change, i.e. the idea that industrialism effects the climate. 3

I'm sorry, maybe I shouldn't take your at your word, it is the internet after all!

Much like the post made by Floriduh, I was mocking the true believers by pointing out y'all don't even know what youre complaining about and your continued use of the wrong terms interchangeably proves it. Sorry I guess the sarcasm went over your heads much the fact global warming and climate change are two different things. Words have actual meanings, y'all don't get to just take words and phrases for your cause and make them yours and declare they're now synonyms.

Its damn near a white out its snowing so hard, I guess I will wait a bit before heading out into the global warming y'all we're complaining about.

Babylon Drifter,

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Nope, you're definately confused! I'm not moaning about global warming, I'm moaning that greed gets in the way of doing the right thing wrt climate progress... Again and again. I think you already knew this and just wanted to pick a fight, but if that actually went over your head please forgive me, I'll try to do better writing my posts :bang:

florduh

Well, it's 93°F in The Free State of Florida right now. And before I hear any bullshit about GloBULL warming.... guess what? At 3AM the temperature will be 68°F! Temperatures go up. Temperatures go down. It's just called weather, libs :lol:. No need to get your panties in a twist.

And does anyone ever notice that every Climate Alarmist sure seems addicted to breathing? Very interesting given that every exhale is literally expelling Co2! Yet there all the ALarmists are, exhaling left and right (but mostly Left, amirite?)

I'd just like to see a little personal responsibility out of these people. Instead of attacking the 4 Trillion dollar per year oil industry for owning every government on earth.... why don't THEY try and exhale less? Oil Companies are job creators after all.

And if you think you can do better, why don't YOU start your own oil company and buy off every government on earth? I guess bitching on the internet is easier :rolleyes:

florduh,
Reactions: Cheebsy

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
Nope, you're definately confused! I'm not moaning about global warming, I'm moaning that greed gets in the way of doing the right thing wrt climate progress... Again and again. I think you already knew this and just wanted to pick a fight, but if that actually went over your head please forgive me, I'll try to do better writing my posts :bang:

Nah, I just lost all interest in listening to y'all whine about cow farts and gas stoves when this was the reply I got when I asked where all the outrage was over the worst environmental disaster in decades.

You were already breathing in a bunch of nasty industrial chems that the US gov (and most of their client/hostage governments) allow to be in the atmosphere with "permissible levels" because progress and the American Dream are important and technology (proudly powered by our partners over here) will fix everything!
These creatures that do not register as human dropped a bunch of nuclear bombs on literal paradise....

As I pointed out then, when you need the media to tell you when to be upset, you aren't an activist, you're a pawn and you have lost all credibility.

Last edited:

florduh

Yes, Americans have shorter lives than the citizens of other wealthy nations. Or even poor nations like Cuba. But you know what we do have? Freedumb. And the ultimate freedom is shaking off this mortal coil.

Americans having "bad habits" doesn't help explain away the issue.

"American children are less likely to live to age 5 than children in other high-income countries," the authors write on the second page. It goes on: "Even Americans with healthy behaviors, for example, those who are not obese or do not smoke, appear to have higher disease rates than their peers in other countries."

The researchers catalog what they call the "U.S. health disadvantage" – the fact that living in America is worse for your health and makes you more likely to die younger than if you lived in another rich country like the U.K., Switzerland or Japan.

Top Bottom