Interesting News, Articles & Stuff

florduh

"I'm going to have a Republican in my Cabinet," Harris said. "I feel burdened by letting pride get in the way of a good idea. You asked me what's the difference between Joe Biden and me, well that will be one of the differences," she added.

suicidal-guy-shoot-me-y8rsh7sdwtnr9d4z.webp

florduh

Florida has always been a low wage State where millions of people live hand to mouth. It's never been an advanced economy. Recent years have seen a massive increase in the cost of living. Wages have not remotely kept up. Many can't afford a road trip and a week (or weeks) in a hotel.

Last edited:

Radwin Bodnic

The Eiland plan :

FYI, 972mag is an Israeli newspaper and is considered to have a high credibility.

I'm speechless in front of what's happening in the Middle East... The world is watching and the only ones who care are powerless. Humanity is once again showing its darkest side...

Last edited:

florduh

Guys, don't worry. It's ok. Biden is calling Bibi mean names (as he signs off on another billion dollars' worth of 2,000 pound bombs to drop on refugee tents).

Honestly, if you're a Liberal or "progressive" who hears this bullshit and thinks "good job, Joe! You tell that mean old Bibi off!"....turn CNN off and watch this instead:

GZZEeLcWgAAU51G

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Yeah, this guy has definitely got the backs of every American citizen...

The Russian president’s spokesperson Dmitry Peskov largely confirmed the account of Woodward, whose book reveals how Trump secretly sent tests to the Russian president for his personal use, despite US shortages.

chillAtGVC

"Peskov told journalists on Thursday that “all countries tried to somehow exchange between themselves” during the early phase of the pandemic, when there was not enough equipment. “We sent a supply of ventilator units to the US, they sent these tests to us,” he said. The exchanges occurred “when the pandemic was starting”, he said, adding that at this time tests were “rare items”."

Do you really have a problem with that?

chillAtGVC,

florduh

Do you really have a problem with that?

Ah yes, famous honest guys. Putin’s Russia.

Personally, if we really got ventilators in return for the tests, I wouldn’t have a problem with it.

That having been said, if a Democrat President did a similar, secret exchange with CHYNA or Iran… every single conservative on Earth would cry and piss and shit themselves until they all literally died :shrug:

florduh

Not really the point of this story, but what's the point of "UN Peacekeepers" if they're not going to shoot at the army illegally invading another sovereign country? Especially given that they're shooting at the fucking peacekeepers.

In an interview for the documentary, In Israel: Ministers of Chaos, produced by European public service channel, Arte, Smotrich claimed that Israel would expand “little by little” and eventually encompass all Palestinian territories as well as Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Syria, Iraq, and Saudi Arabia.

My favorite people in the world are those who say, "I stand with Ukraine AND Israel". Brains smooth as glass. A childlike understanding of the world.

Last edited:

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
I'm speechless in front of what's happening in the Middle East... The world is watching and the only ones who care are powerless. Humanity is once again showing its darkest side...
Like you say, lost for words i am...
In front of the whole fucking world (with a little help from some friends here and there).

Ahhh, the humanity, the humanity...

florduh

🫡
Flag_of_California.gif

In 2002 the Pentagon spent $250 million dollars on war games to prove that a war with Iran would be super cool and easy to win.

Why did it cost so much? Because every time these morons ran the simulation, they got their asses kicked. Minimum 20,000 American casualties. So they just kept running the simulation over and over again to attempt a win. Like me bashing my head against the wall trying to beat an Elden Ring Boss. This was 22 years ago, so a real war with Iran today would almost certainly be much more disastrous.

Why am I bringing this up?

GZooBmcXcAA9v6k

Setting aside that we will definitely lose this war, Iran has already said if America attacks them, they're immediately destroying every oil field in the Middle East. Hello $15 per gallon gas and a multi-year global depression.

After dumbfuck Trump tore up the Iran Nuclear Agreement, Biden has had 4 years to try and re-enter it. But he hasn't. Because, imo, the man's a racist corpse who genuinely hates Muslims and Arabs.

everything was not an internecine political fight.

Not everything!

GZBdUmyW4AAz82G

florduh,

florduh

I think it's just too soon. In about 10 years or so there will be some absolute banger movies about this era.

Oliver Stone's Nixon is one of my favorite movies, but not a lot of comic relief in that story.

nixon_stone.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I don't know if this movie is intended to help or hurt Trump. I am pretty confident in saying that I'm not likely to be watching it any time soon unless I find out it's good comedy and then maybe I'll watch it after the election. Otherwise, I will be more than happy to have trump just leave the scene, if we can work that out. Maybe if they make a movie about Trump's adjustment to prison life I would probably find that entertaining, comedy or no...

florduh

I'm now a person who knows what children connected to an IV in a refugee tent look like when they're burning alive, care of my tax dollars 👍

I call on Adolf Hitler to start respecting international humanitarian law.

Also, here's 8 billion more dollars for Zyklon B.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I'm now a person who knows what children connected to an IV in a refugee tent look like when they're burning alive, care of my tax dollars
In reply, I "quote" myself quoting Dylan.
Click and follow to full lyric, Masters of War
You've thrown the worst fear
That can ever be hurled
Fear to bring children
Into the world
For threatening my baby
Unborn and unnamed
You ain't worth the blood
That runs in your veins

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

In outreach to Black men, Harris to vow to legalize weed, protect crypto

[Vice President Kamala Harris is pledging Monday to legalize recreational marijuana, protect cryptocurrency assets and give 1 million loans to Black entrepreneurs, as part of her efforts to court Black voters who may be pivotal in the presidential race.

Last edited:
macbill,
Reactions: vapviking

florduh

There was an entire news cycle in 2020 where CNN and MSNBC Liberals called Bernie a racist woman-hater for going on the Rogan show. And this was before Rogan really went off the deep end.

GZ5ZGu6WQAAgxWw

Amy Klobuchar: “We're gonna see like a bus going through Western Wisconsin with — I want you to picture this — Bernie Sanders & Dick Cheney together holding a sign that says brat fall.” Okay? Like, that is like — that is our plan, okay?

GZ37dTYWUAANSib

florduh,
Reactions: cosimo
Top Bottom