Interesting News, Articles & Stuff

florduh

These dummies are super fucking dead.

Good to know that getting rid of the Billionaires is easier than I thought. If you charge them enough money, they'll voluntarily get into the Death Machine.

Andrew Tate says THE MATRIX is coming after him because of THE TRUTHS he tells.

the matrix GIF

The truths he's referring to are that men should workout, have goals, clean their room.

Yeah dude. That's why they're putting you away. Not because of the sex trafficking and rapes. No. They're going after you for dispensing the most generic Self Help advice imaginable.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I have some sophisticated remote controls, used for flying complicated giant model aircraft and drones... but you would be shocked at what we can program to a simple playstation controller- they pair well with ardupilot and can just as easily control drones and aircraft as it does under the sea vehicles.

florduh

Yeah, I don't think the controller was the problem here.

Logitech makes good 3rd-party stuff. This controller has 4.2 stars on Amazon.

So let me see if I got this straight. Broseph is selling $250k tickets for a submarine trip to the wreckage of the Titanic. A ship that famously sank because of hubris.

He also says "safety is a waste of time". He wouldn't spring for an official Sony Dualsense. And he named his company, OceanGate....because he was so confident it would never be involved in a massive, ocean-based scandal.

FzGWfSoaYAA4ZuM

CANtalk

:peace: :leaf:

New

Related

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
So let me see if I got this straight. Broseph is selling $250k tickets for a submarine trip to the wreckage of the Titanic. A ship that famously sank because of hubris.

He also says "safety is a waste of time". He wouldn't spring for an official Sony Dualsense. And he named his company, OceanGate....because he was so confident it would never be involved in a massive, ocean-based scandal.
Yeah, that sounds about right. Being rich certainly doesn't guarantee your critical thinking is intact. On it's face this company just appears so suspect. The ocean floor is less explored than the surface of the moon and there's no mistaking this guy for NASA. It's comes off as so absurd I almost want to laugh and then I remember these people will probably die.

florduh

New

Related

LOL. Alito says it's ok for him to accept private jet rides from billionaires with business before the Supreme Court because, if he wasn't sitting in the seat, it would've been empty. So when you think about it... there was no "value" to the private jet ride. And if there's no dollar value, it can't be a bribe!

Think About It GIF by Identity

These are the fucking brilliant legal minds who have the final say on the Law in this country.

Billionaire owned Justices aren't a new thing either. People forget that when they found that piece of shit Scalia's corpse, he was at some billionaire's hunting lodge in Texas.

PGMmMFf.png

Last edited:

florduh

attachment.png

James Cameron keeps going on TV to say "lol, skill issue" about the submarine disaster.

I found his whole documentary about the Deepsea Challenger. This deep sea exploration shit is really cool when it's done by professionals and not flim-flam artists out to make a quick buck.

CANtalk

A glorious morning so far 👍

On a related note

Trajectory.

See also:

Last edited:
Trajectory.,
Reactions: florduh

florduh

I don't want MY tax dollars going to help out people who make BAD life choices. Like getting cancer.

Billionaires are literally job creators. If billionaires didn't exist, we'd all just be standing around with our dicks in our hands. There would be no products or services. We'd live in caves.

So it is Just and Right for the Gubernment to spare no expense when trying to rescue billionaires from the ocean floor after they paid $250k to get on a submarine operated by a company that publicly said "safety is for pussies".

freedom GIF

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
So it is Just and Right for the Gubernment to spare no expense when trying to rescue billionaires from the ocean floor after they paid $250k to get on a submarine operated by a company that publicly said "safety is for pussies".

freedom GIF

Admittedly, no matter what I think of shitty billionaire people who make bad decisions, I think that the government should spare no expense for anyone who could be stuck in such a dangerous situation. It shouldn't matter who it is. It's a life, and that's the only way that they should see it. I wouldn't want to be paying them to look at it any other way.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Admittedly, no matter what I think of shitty billionaire people who make bad decisions, I think that the government should spare no expense for anyone who could be stuck in such a dangerous situation. It shouldn't matter who it is. It's a life, and that's the only way that they should see it. I wouldn't want to be paying them to look at it any other way.
There are countless untold tragedies all around us all the time. Some of them are even the result of policy you and I are voting and paying for regarding things like hunger and poverty and health a litany of other issues.

"THE GOVERNMENT" clearly chooses who to make an effort for, and who not to bother with.

florduh

I agree with you. But this is America. Your average American voter absolutely seethes and cries like a fucking baby if they feel like "their" tax dollars are being used to help people who made "bad decisions". At least when those people are poor.

So yes, try and save the billionaires who made a really stupid life choice. But the government should also pay to ensure no citizen of the richest country on earth goes bankrupt because they got cancer. Like they do in every other modern country.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Why is the Coast Guard retrieving dead reckless mega rich thrill seekers and their broken toys pro bono? You'd think they would have more important things to do... They paid to go there, they can pay to get back.

Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Top Bottom