Interesting News, Articles & Stuff

florduh

A Jesus Born to Bite?

On the same day God smote the False Prophet Pat Robertson. The Prophecies are true.

crocodilechrist-.png

florduh

I feel this got buried under a mountain of drag queen panic stories.

I got myself a little theory about people who are against teaching sex-ed in schools. Children experiencing sexual abuse often have no concept of what's happening to them. Until they reach 5th grade or so and go through sex ed at school.

The anti-sex ed crowd seemingly wants to protect abusers in their own families and churches.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Last edited:

florduh

Six years ago a Private Equity Firm bought out Pyrex. How the fuck do you run Pyrex into the ground?

Oh, here's how

Fyg-nGOaAAAx_7b

They took out a half billion dollar loan to pay off shareholders and are now shocked to find the bank wants them to pay it back.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
This is what has happened to Christianity in America today. It is nothing more than a political affiliation. It no longer has anything to do with Christ.

florduh

This is what has happened to Christianity in America today. It is nothing more than a political affiliation. It no longer has anything to do with Christ.

Y'all Qaeda

a6EX5Qb_460s.jpg

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
FWBcjYdaIAAi1hU

Longest bus ride in history!

Photo was taken on April 15, 1957 at Victoria bus station before first flight on what is considered to be the longest bus route in the world, also known as the Hippie route. London - Calcutta; 32670km (20,300 miles) round trip of road through 11 countries: England, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Turkey, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India. It was in service until 1976.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Last edited:

florduh

Juneteenth is about the most American holiday I've ever heard of.

It doesn't celebrate the Emancipation Proclamation. Slavery outlasted that document by years. The US Military still had work to do, putting down the Hillbilly Rebellion.

It doesn't even celebrate the end of the War. No. It celebrates the end of Slavery in Texas. Because lazy Texan slaveholders wanted to get one more planting season in without paying their labor.

florduh,
Reactions: Bologna
Top Bottom