Discontinued Inhalater portable

Egzoset

Banned
Oh! I find this is finally starting to become potentially interesting:

Inhalater model INH002

Too bad i already got my HerbalAire!...

;)

If i may ask a question, is the voltage compatible with that of a car lighter?

Egzoset,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Temperature control is done via the dial knob located at the left hand side of the Inhalater. The bowl is heated via the double chamber for conduction effect. Air is routed throught the heated space for preheat for convection effect.

The radiation effect is not so present as on the INH001 flame model.

Voltage is 12V ac-dc. Car lighter cord is optional.

Battery pack is optional. 15-20 complete 4min cycles without recharge.

Cycle time is 4min before auto shut off

Heating time is 40-45 seconds depending on selected temperature. Heat range is 160-200 Celsius.

Since vapour are not diluted and routed through an insulated vapour straw, the revolutionary Inhalater technology permits lower vaporisation temperature.

Inhalater,

Raf007

Retailer
Seems like they live in your country Egzo, did you try to call them to know what it was about ?

Raf007,

gvape

Woah, I have suddenly become a little interested in this vape. It looked really janky a while back, but now its grabbed my attention. I look forward to hearing some more about it.

gvape,
I wouldn't get too excited. Not as a smear but the Inhalater 1.0 is one of my least favorite vapes. It was alot of hassle for very little vapor - maybe the new bowl system has increased vapor production and the absence of a lighter takes out the hassle, but I'm still skeptical.

charliedontsurf,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
I too would agree the older model wasn't my taste, but this model could be interesting. Is there a price on this model?

Edit: NVM turns out it's going for $250 on ebay, no dice.

lesvape,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
i don't see this being sold anywhere... even on their own website. i assume this is a dead project?

mmenzie,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
If you mean the original Inhalator, then yes, it is discontinued. The INH004 is alive and kicking with its own thread, and from the reviews is a pretty good portable.

thanks for the heads up on the different thread, but new thread or not... if you go to the vendors website and click "get yours now" it brings you to a ebay site with no product. i will read through the new thread now anyways

***EDIT*** wish i could delete this post but i tried and i cant... so after doing what i was supposed to do and READING i found that this is sold at othersidevapes so now i know....

mmenzie,
Top Bottom