Discontinued Inhalater portable

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Air path is only for scavenging vapours out of the heating chamber. Pure vapours, no dilution, uniform heating of the substrate etc...

www.inhalater.com FAQ page

Why is the Inhalater called a radiation vaporiser?
The patented three dimensional heated chamber of the Inhalater creates a volume of uniform temperature. This volume is heated by heat waves coming from the inside walls of the heated chamber. Whatever is placed in the heating chamber will be heated even without contacting chamber walls.

Inhalater,

stinkmeaner

Are there any plans on a water-filter attachment or adapter to attach to a water bong in the future?

stinkmeaner,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Ther are no plans for water filtration. Present developement work is focused on temperature control and generation.

Inhalater,

Spacenstein

Uh oh! They're not listed on eBay anymore, either! Is this the last we'll hear from I N H A L A T O R ? :uhoh:

Spacenstein,

keifrichards

Shh! I'm Taping Here
Gotta fear combustion. any flame based Vape without a temp regulation of heat source is just a guess.

I watched a review of another flame (lighter) based vape yesterday by an 'expert' and he killed his lungs. got to think he was way passed the point of vape and way into combustion considering the pull as a white out cloud LOL...

Any Ideas from eh MNF on how to efficiently regulate temp?

thanks

keif

keifrichards,

Egzoset

Banned
Have you considered induction?

There can't be a more fool-proof design than that and once the alloy formula has been selected efficiency would be determined by physical layout/dimensions only.

:2c:

Egzoset,

Spacenstein

@keifrichards,

Any flame based vaporizer is capable of combustion. Basically, you need time and patience to ensure you've got the technique down for the specific unit you have.. after that combustion shouldn't ever really happen. That's the case with all flame based vaporizers.

*disregard iolite unit

Spacenstein,

malawigold

Landrace Advocate
It's very difficult to combust with the inhalater spacenstein almost impossible yet doable which is similar to iolite conditions :2c:

On another note, the inhalater has significantly reduced its price to $100 making it grabbable for anyone now....
only problem is this vape is not very portable unless you got a zippo, but even then i couldn't see it as convenient in the wind, which always plays a role in my portable use
Tasty hits for sure though :)))

malawigold,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Hello everyone.

INHALATER lives!. We have incorporated a faboulous revolutionary double chamber into the design, This preheats air for outstanding results. Heating time stays at 35 seconds with a regular BIC lighter and gives 3 full inhalations. A regular torch lighter gives great results outdoors.

Additionnaly the electric model is ready. The reviews are really fantastic and we have convinces smokers converting to this model. This should be on the website shortly.

Cheers!

Inhalater,
And I just had to trade for a used Inhalater old model.. BTW, is there anyway to slip out the heating chamber on the current design in order to clean it? Can the mouthpiece be soaked in Iso?

Also, I'm having trouble pulling thick satisfying hits even when the tube is what I would consider quite well packed. Any tips or tricks? I've been rotating the herb chamber a little while hitting, this seems to help. And on your DVD, why have 3 and a half minutes of video take up a full CD even before the files are unzipped?

The IH seems an awful lot more conduction based than "radiation" based. I'm getting quite unevenly vaped bowls, even when I'm only just getting solid blue and barely even treading into the green temperature range. Green n black at times. The tube gets hot as hell, there doesn't appear to be anything special about it, it's just a metal tube. I don't mean to hate or anything, I was just expecting something slightly more sophisticated from the description. The previous owner apprently allowed some of the polyamide on the loading chamber get heated, and it has wrinkled up some - should I discard and replace this part? It's pretty minor..

charliedontsurf,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
The new model has an air gap between the capsule bowl and the heated metal chamber. Air is routed in that space for preheat, making the Inhalater a combination radiation and convection vaporizer.

We recommend using your Inhalater exclusively with a soft flame lighter. The Inhalater is calibrated to be used with a BIC lighter. Discard alcool burner. Hold the Inhalater straw up whilie heating it.

Use the heating time indicator as indication to stop heating. Do not try to keep a particular light color.

With good quality substrate, heat with soft flame lighter until red. Stop heating and inhalate. You may have more than one inhalation. Reheat to green and repeat inhalation cycles. You may adapt stop heating color to your preference.

Wrinkles in capsule chamber do not impact performance. Change hygienic tips regularly.

you may refer to www.inhalater.com for additional details

Keep us posted
Best regards

Inhalater,

malawigold

Landrace Advocate
perhaps you can trade charlie's old model with a new production unit?
let him try the real inhalater perhaps?
how much better is the new unit from the old one?
As the owner of his old unit I would like to try a new one too so i can re-analyze my review...
and u mentioned a torch lighter... how is the performance on the new model with torch... is it possible?

malawigold,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
The new model is radically changed from the previous version. You may extract 3 full inhalations per heating cycle. Temperature is much better controled, making for smoother vapours and easier operation.

We are in promotion period. There are some opportunities to get a free Inhalater.

Your Inhalater is calibrated to be used with a BIC lighter or equivalent. Torch lighters and candles may change operation.

We also have the Electric Inhalater...

Details will be up on website shortly

Inhalater,

malawigold

Landrace Advocate
I am definitely interested in this new model... the taste on the inhalater is supreme :p
Can you post a new instructional video it sounds like the heating technique has changed drastically

malawigold,
Good info on the new units, and Malawi, you're a sweety. I'm currently separated from ALL my vapes for awhile but look forward to giving the IH another roll of the dice.

Your website is crippled due to a previous hacker attack apparently, IH, and I can find no info on cleaning. Part of the reason I'm reserving judgment a little is because I'm using a dirty IH, which is not the way a vaporizer is meant to be enjoyed. I'm particularly interested in cleaning the area behind the screen on the temperature-controller half of the unit. And if you're in need of beta testers, I'm sure Malawi and I would be happy to step in, and our insights about the first IH and other vapes should be of use.

charliedontsurf,

malawigold

Landrace Advocate
charliedontsurf
haha... I try to be a sweety ... the girls say it's being a creeper though... oh well nice guys win in the end maybe ;)
sorry bout the dirty unit and taste issues by the way :(
Inhalater...
Appreciate some videos of the two new units... If you cannot find someone to put promotional videos up I'd be happy to help you out with that no problem and I'm sure charliedontsurf would be happy to as well

this digital unit is there a screen for the temp reading or what?
I'd like to hear a break down of it if you can give us a little bit more info

malawigold,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
The digital unit is identical to the analogic unit in size and shape. Removable cap is shorter and heating chamber is protected from contact.

Temperature is controled via turn knob located on the extremity and light indicates that temperature is reached when flashing stops. Heating time is around 30 seconds.

Auto shut off is set at 4 minutes

Unit consumes 14 watts and and runs on 12 v AC/DC. Optional rechargeable battery pack is good for approximatively 15 full 4 min cycles. Car lighter adapter also available.

Inhalater,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Complete refurbishing of your Inhalater includes replacing filter screen, vapour conduct, and capsule. You may try cleaning with iso alcool.

Inhalater,

Egzoset

Banned
I'll propose myself as a cobaye for the advancement of science, i just need the manufacturer to provide his own green substances!...

:p

Egzoset,
Top Bottom