Inductor - Desktop Induction Heater by Camouflet

NorthernHigh420

Wow nice! haha
I am receiving Injector also! Cheers ✌️
now I'm thinknig I should have added the Convector XL (i hear its got really nice air flow)
I have one really like it, been a nice change up from Ball vapes all day. Trying to get into some smaller dosers. Wasn’t a fan of the Dynavaps Ive had to tight of a restriction for me

HumbleLivings

I have one really like it, been a nice change up from Ball vapes all day. Trying to get into some smaller dosers. Wasn’t a fan of the Dynavaps Ive had to tight of a restriction for me
yeah same here trying different vapes along side ball vapes,(CH Mercury & Venus) and excited to test this Camo inductor and Forge IH with all my other smaller dosers like Tempest, Fusion 2.0, Anvil thermacore, stunner, TA3, so got alot of testing ahead, its amazing how you can get so much out of so little material, I really enjoy microdosing :)

HumbleLivings,
Reactions: dimmusp

NorthernHigh420

yeah same here trying different vapes along side ball vapes,(CH Mercury & Venus) and excited to test this Camo inductor and Forge IH with all my other smaller dosers like Tempest, Fusion 2.0, Anvil thermacore, stunner, TA3, so got alot of testing ahead, its amazing how you can get so much out of so little material, I really enjoy microdosing :)
For sure, i’ll need to get more of these for sure. Right now I have the XL, dynavap M 2020, and the Lotus

NorthernHigh420,

Mrencopresis

is your package shipped UPS?
mine only says: Shipper created a label, UPS has Not received the package yet.
So mine has Not shipped yet, Cacmouflet only created the label for my order so far
I am guessing it should ship soon though, we'll see I will update as I see them.
Shipped with label and
is your package shipped UPS?
mine only says: Shipper created a label, UPS has Not received the package yet.
So mine has Not shipped yet, Cacmouflet only created the label for my order so far
I am guessing it should ship soon though, we'll see I will update as I see them.
Just rechecked. I’m in the same boat. Also delivery date changed to next week.

Camouflet

Manufacturer
All of the Inductor back orders have been shipped. Orders usually get picked up daily from the warehouse before 2pm. The tracking status takes some time to update in the courier system.

We have a follow up batch of Lighter Heads being assembled this weekend and we'll be shipping Inductors without delay as of next week.

BBQ season is upon us, enjoy your (holiday) weekend everyone!

rebelFarmer

I didn't buy anything on 420, this is the deal I regret missing (but I watch the thread now!). Really excited to see how everyone enjoys these!

Mndeadhead

I didn't buy anything on 420, this is the deal I regret missing (but I watch the thread now!). Really excited to see how everyone enjoys these!
I have been using the inductor since they released in in beta stage. I love the improvements they have made in the production units. I picked up a Convector XL somewhere around a month ago. these two pair together so well…its s great pair.

rebelFarmer

I have been using the inductor since they released in in beta stage. I love the improvements they have made in the production units. I picked up a Convector XL somewhere around a month ago. these two pair together so well…its s great pair.
Whats the xl like with inductor? How long can you puff before a reload (ball park, everyone is different ofc). My fave part of the tempest is that it holds the heat longer than the herb lasts, but I wish the bowl was bigger.

I figured when I buy an inductor I will almost certainly get the XL with it, I have a modded corn cob pipe I sometimes run the tempest on and this seems ridiculously good for this!

Mndeadhead

Whats the xl like with inductor? How long can you puff before a reload (ball park, everyone is different ofc). My fave part of the tempest is that it holds the heat longer than the herb lasts, but I wish the bowl was bigger.

I figured when I buy an inductor I will almost certainly get the XL with it, I have a modded corn cob pipe I sometimes run the tempest on and this seems ridiculously good for this!
I think they work perfectly. @maomeone (either @shitsnacks or @coolbreeze) gave the recommendation to put it straight down on the heater, let the tip glow, hit it when it quits glowing. I’ve yet to combust, touch wood. Because it’s titanium, it cools quickly. The tempest is probably gonna win in that category, but in 2-3 seconds, I’m blowing clouds again. I really feel like they nailed it with this. I don’t own a tempest, but I’d wager I could get that second hit done before you’ve got the tempest up to temp for the first hit

rebelFarmer

I think they work perfectly. @maomeone (either @shitsnacks or @coolbreeze) gave the recommendation to put it straight down on the heater, let the tip glow, hit it when it quits glowing. I’ve yet to combust, touch wood. Because it’s titanium, it cools quickly. The tempest is probably gonna win in that category, but in 2-3 seconds, I’m blowing clouds again. I really feel like they nailed it with this. I don’t own a tempest, but I’d wager I could get that second hit done before you’ve got the tempest up to temp for the first hit
I'd wager you are right! Sounds fantastic!

rebelFarmer,
Reactions: sedentree

Camouflet

Manufacturer
Mine came today!
25.3 works beautifully on my Dani V3 ti. Heat til it clicks, about 14 seconds and one hit thru a water pipe.
Very nice, thanks Camouflet!
Excellent! We're happy to hear you received the Inductor and it's working beautifully paired with your device.

Bye bye butane! :wave:

Camouflet,
Reactions: sedentree

fropones

I've really been enjoying my inductor so far, mostly with the XL and TA3. Need to get my technique down with the Lotus, because i either get nothing or the wood gets so hot I can't even touch it with no middle ground.

One question on the inductor, when I hit the power switch, the display stays on and I have tap the lighter button to discharge the capacitor(s) and turn off. Is that normal?

Camouflet

Manufacturer
One question on the inductor, when I hit the power switch, the display stays on and I have tap the lighter button to discharge the capacitor(s) and turn off. Is that normal?
Yes, this is normal. The Inductor bamboo power supply has a small amount of residual power running through it after turning off the power button(common in most plug-in electronics). The PSU display and Lighter Head button LED will turn off completely after a couple of seconds. You don't need to tap the button.

Last edited:

HumbleLivings

I just received my Camouflet Inductor, and I am pretty disapointed,
I remember T&J and sneaky pete said make sure all cables are properly connected before you turn on
so i made sure that I did that, and when I turned on the power, The F Core button light turned on
but the Main Voltage Screen never turned on at all, and I am just wondering how this can get passed QC?

it does seem to heat convector ok, but I have no way of seeing what voltage I am on ( I guess i can write in the voltage with a marker but it should not be this way,
I am hoping Camouflet may find a fair solution and let us use this one while they send us a replacment,
I understand things like this happen I am ok finding common ground to find a fair solution for all.

I'll keep you all posted on the response from @Camouflet I have emailed this to them, to make sure I go through the proper channels. ✌️

HumbleLivings,
Reactions: lukepat

Dopamine

Yes, this is normal. The Inductor bamboo power supply has a small amount of residual power running through it after turning off the power button(common in most plug-in electronics). The PSU display and Lighter Head button LED will turn off completely after a couple of seconds. You don't need to tap the button.

How about hearing a slight whirring noise, while it heats up? Working great if this is normal as well.

Dopamine,

Smknbud

I just received my Camouflet Inductor, and I am pretty disapointed,
I remember T&J and sneaky pete said make sure all cables are properly connected before you turn on
so i made sure that I did that, and when I turned on the power, The F Core button light turned on
but the Main Voltage Screen never turned on at all, and I am just wondering how this can get passed QC?

it does seem to heat convector ok, but I have no way of seeing what voltage I am on ( I guess i can write in the voltage with a marker but it should not be this way,
I am hoping Camouflet may find a fair solution and let us use this one while they send us a replacment,
I understand things like this happen I am ok finding common ground to find a fair solution for all.

I'll keep you all posted on the response from @Camouflet I have emailed this to them, to make sure I go through the proper channels. ✌️
This is almost exactly what happened to my first Inductor power supply.........in my case the voltage display failed after just a few uses not out of the box like yours. Camouflet sorted it out quickly by sending out another power supply and then I returned the bad unit back to them after I got the replacement.

Top Bottom