• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Incognito Vaporizer

keifrichards

Shh! I'm Taping Here
HiPi

I am still waiting for the Paypal invoice for the PPS please get it to me we are dying to get this!

Keif

keifrichards,

B.

War Criminal
ive also been tryin to get ahold of mr. hipi, no email or forum response for a week now...:uhoh:

B.,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
Hi everyone! We have been MIA for about a wek now! I still have no internet access in the new location and I've been moving my personal household across states. As you know we moved to Arizona this past week and its been tough keeping up. I just went to a friends house to get on the internet and I am sorry for the wait. the ball should be rolling tomorrow or the day after. My email inbox looks like a nightmare and I am so surprised about the backpack emails......
Anyways I have 2 Incognitos to make and send tomorrow and I have to order some MW glass as well.
Wow I am sorry for the wait! This move should make things better for everything though.
I am going to try and answer emails right now.

HiPi,

keifrichards

Shh! I'm Taping Here
HiPi said:
Hi everyone! We have been MIA for about a wek now! I still have no internet access in the new location and I've been moving my personal household across states. As you know we moved to Arizona this past week and its been tough keeping up. I just went to a friends house to get on the internet and I am sorry for the wait. the ball should be rolling tomorrow or the day after. My email inbox looks like a nightmare and I am so surprised about the backpack emails......
Anyways I have 2 Incognitos to make and send tomorrow and I have to order some MW glass as well.
Wow I am sorry for the wait! This move should make things better for everything though.
I am going to try and answer emails right now.

Hope you land soft in AZ... :-)

Very psyched for the Backpack hope you remember we were first over here :-) Looking forward to see the Paypal Inv I'll pay right away..

Keif

keifrichards,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
I sent you an invoice keifrichards. IF you didnt get it send me an email to my FC email button please.

HiPi,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
*PPS Info*

The backpack is going into production and we are discussing pricing right now because I have already committed to selling some to some special people on FC so far.
This really should take care of alot of needs because any vape can use this and Its not only meant for vapes because it can be a PPS (portable power solution) at the same time and I know I have had times where everything was going dead but I had a boss resevoir of juice left in the PPS yessss.

*Incognito Adapter info*
The 14, 18.8 and 9mm adapters are on thier way and pricing should be available soon. BTW An 18.8mm adapter can be used with the hookah adapter for your hookah pipes.

*Incognito Update*
This vape is going back into production now and I have large numbers on the way after that. (LARGE)
Trying to also keep this vape USA handbuilt for a while.

*AdoraBowl Update*
Its almost time... getting kinda ansy now. :lol:
Got some heavy hitters behind the scenes on this one....
I said I'd wait didn't I?.......

HiPi,

guardian

i vote for keeping it american made ;) china already produces billions of "ceramic" vaporizers, btw a question hipi on the incognito do you know what temp the heating elemet goes to when the light first turns green? thinking of placing an order this week but may wait for the WP adapter to be in stock. but so far like the price at 120 no warranty :peace:

guardian,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
guardian said:
i vote for keeping it american made ;) china already produces billions of "ceramic" vaporizers, btw a question hipi on the incognito do you know what temp the heating elemet goes to when the light first turns green? thinking of placing an order this week but may wait for the WP adapter to be in stock. but so far like the price at 120 no warranty :peace:
I still fix it for almost free at the 120 price. Lifetime warranty just makes it cheaper to replace everything. I have forgotten the temp at this moment but Its around 290 to 310. I believe that is the correct range I am thinking of.

HiPi,

trailless

Would love to know about how much the PPS is going to cost. I think this is going to be my first vape so hopefully you stock up soon.

trailless,

Adaox

HiPi said:
*PPS Info*

The backpack is going into production and we are discussing pricing right now because I have already committed to selling some to some special people on FC so far.
This really should take care of alot of needs because any vape can use this and Its not only meant for vapes because it can be a PPS (portable power solution) at the same time and I know I have had times where everything was going dead but I had a boss resevoir of juice left in the PPS yessss.

Did I make the cut as to one of those special people? I never got a response to my last e-mail, but I understand you're busy and that's a good thing. Thanks for the update in any case. I'm going bonkers waiting for this thing. :ko:

Adaox,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
Adaox said:
HiPi said:
*PPS Info*

Did I make the cut as to one of those special people? I never got a response to my last e-mail, but I understand you're busy and that's a good thing. Thanks for the update in any case. I'm going bonkers waiting for this thing. :ko:
Yea you did in fact. I may have accidentally missent your email, I can get on that now.

HiPi,

DubCRider

Did you get my address HiPi?

Also, will you be at Hemp Con in SJ this year? Depending on my work schedule I may be able to set up a table in your absence if you are busy in AZ.

DubCRider,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Anybody cleaned their I.V. bowl yet? Any ideas? Would like to soak in iso, but I am afraid to "yank" out screens as I didn't receive any replacement ones and don't have any that fit.I am trying to avoid damaging the current ones until I buy replacement ones. Thanks for any ideas.

Silver420Surfer,

DubCRider

Why not soak it with the screen in? Does iso break down metal or change it's properties? I think it will be fine.

DubCRider,

chucku

Charles Urbane
Silver, Dub....

Stainless is impervious to anything you would soak it in, still a good idea to flame the screen to burn off anything not removed by the soak.

chucku,

keifrichards

Shh! I'm Taping Here
Baited breath! Can't wait for the unit.. Hipi said he was shippin' this weekend.. Very cool

We will post some video from Mountain Jam :-)

keifrichards,
every time i listen to the new Beastie Boys song 'Non-stop disco power pack' i think of the IV+PPS! I think i need one, any problems with shipping to oz?

thevapedcrusader,

IceManTX

Got my Incognito today! AWESOME!!! Works like a champ and great customer service from Hipi and gang!!

IceManTX,

keifrichards

Shh! I'm Taping Here
The PPS came today! Looks like its the first Hipi made.

Gonna do the overnight charge on the big ole battery and review it over the weekend...

First notes:

1) Big Big Nicad battery HiPi taped it up hiz self :-)

2) all electrical connections spade and blade

3) got the single and party bowl

4) Has water pack whip end for stealth

5) Comes with an inverter for the battery with spades

here are a few pictures:

Battery charging showing spade connections:

pps.battery.web.JPG

Here is the bag:

pps.bag.web.JPG

Take a look at the guts: More to come

pps.guts.web.JPG

Here is the whip party bowl:

pps.partybowl.web.JPG

keifrichards,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
You needed it fast and you needed it for a purpose! Youll be upgraded to a new battery enclosure if you want it. Also Enjoy the battery life as you wont see a battery last this long very often. Also considering I had to make changes to my Lithium Ion battery (which is the standard) the process has been delayed. If you have any issues with this pack let me know.
When I get the Ithium Ion pack (which has been made to look extremely awesome) You can send that one back to me if you want to BUT I doubt youll want to part with this pack due to its battery life. Let me know though! I would love to see some videos.
BTW The blue hose is removable if you feel like you want a black or white silicone one. This happens to be what came with the pack. the mouth piece is removable so it can be changed along with the hose.

I am excited for you

HiPi,

keifrichards

Shh! I'm Taping Here
@HiPi the tape was not a dig for real :-)

Will have full review after the weekend.. Expecting to be slayn' :-) Yippie!

keifrichards,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
DubCRider said:
Any update on the IV backorder HiPi?

We now have some limited parts for our IVs, I have been trying to keep an updated list of how many we have available on the website. But yes as of now we do have parts in stock!

HiPi,
Top Bottom