Discontinued Incognito Vaporizer

GetVaked101

Maybe it was because it was hot? Who knows. I just can't wait to get it fixed, I love my Incog too much.

GetVaked101,

MG23

Relaxin'
Okay this will be my official Incognito review. I will be writing it and then updating it as I go.
This will be a completely unbiased review. I will be be completely fair and honest.
The scale for these ratings is subjective, obviously. They are based off of my experience with the Incognito vs. other vaporizers I currently own and combustion as well.
I was originally going to rate the PD, MFLB, and combustion side by side to the Incognito but I changed my mind and will be doing a straight categorical review. I will still include some references to my other vapes merely for comparison's sake.

Efficiency: 8.5
An average full bowl pack in the incognito lasts a very very long time if you do it properly by starting low and slowly working to higher temperatures.
Efficiency wise, the MFLB doubled my conservation over combustion and the PD quadrupled it. The Incognito is between those two vaporizers in efficiency, but closer to the PD. For example, on a scale of 1-10, Combustion would be a 1, MFLB would be a 5, PD would be a 10, and Incognito would be an 8.5.
Load size I've found that an average Incognito bowl pack is roughly equal to an average MFLB trench pack and is equal to about 3 PD stems.

Taste: 10
Taste is one of the main categories that the Incognito really shines. When it comes to taste, the Incognito is unrivaled by any vaporizer I've tried so far. Another awesome feature is that whereas the PD gets really only 1 completely pure, unpopcorny hit per stem, and the MFLB gets about 2-3 in a trench, the Incognito gets as many as 5-6 pure, fresh, weedlicious hits in an average bowl if you start the dial a bit low and work your way up.

Ease of use: 9
Loading this thing is ridiculously simple. Very reminiscent of packing a bowl. You just open the handkit and lay (don't pack) your finely ground material evenly over the screen. You can pack a deep or shallow bowl, as long as it covers the screen it doesn't really matter. I prefer to pack it nearly to the top just so I will be completely gone after one pack and not be too tempted for another one. Once its loaded and heated up you can just sit back and sip until you're done, adjusting the temperature very slightly as necessary as you go.
On the negative side there is a bit of a learning curve with the temperature dial at first if you haven't owned a variable temp vape before but most everyone should get the hang of it fast, especially with the green light to guide you to the right temperature range.

Durability: 8.5
The outer shell is ridiculously durable and is sure to protect the delicate insides under normal circumstances. However, an important part of this vaporizer is the glass handkit that is inside of the vaporizer while in use. The handkit, like most glass, is delicate feeling and I think it's a safe assumption that the handkit won't handle a large fall if it is dropped without its protective water bottle shell.

Group use: 8.5 without party bowl
This is a great group vape. Huge clouds, good conservation, and even without the party bowl you get enough hits to easily handle a group of 2-3 with one bowl. If you are completely against packing more than once than for groups larger than 3 you might want to invest in the party bowl. As stated before, an average full bowl pack in the incognito lasts a very very long time if you do it properly by starting low and slowly working to higher temperatures.
You may find some new vapor fans when you use this with smokers.
The downside is once again in the handkit. The heat of the handkit after the first bowl requires you to wait about 5 minutes before packing a second with your bare hands but you can use sleeves or something to open the handkit while it is still hot. Also the true heat up time of the current heating element is 9-12 minutes, this isn't a problem for me but could be a problem for some.

Stealth: 8
Let's face it, the fact that the vaporizer needs to be plugged in can really detract from stealth. However, this unit is extremely stealthy when in your vehicle, when its idle (hide the cord), and any time you know people won't notice a cord from your water bottle to the wall.

Warranty (full package): 9
Lifetime Warranty! If the entire unit was covered under the lifetime warranty it would be a 10, but it's understandable to only cover the heating element and electronics. It would be silly to expect every broken glass handkit to be replaced for free.

Note: Part of the VIP area special was that you could get the lifetime warranty even with a base package if you submitted a full review of the Incognito to FC. Well, here it is HiPi! Thanks for the warranty. :D
(Also note that the free warranty in no way affected my honest, unbiased review of the product.)

Vapor Cloud Production: 9
Some people like visible clouds on exhale, some people don't. If you're the type that doesn't hold vapor hits in for 40 seconds this unit produces lots of visible clouds on exhale. This makes the unit even more appealing to smokers and past smokers because the large clouds can really give a familiar feeling to exhaling smoke.

Overall: 8.5 - 9
A great vaporizer. Very well rounded. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a direct draw style group vape or a heavy hitter but still want to keep solid efficiency and not empty their bank account.

Additional Notes:
I've found that the Incognito has the ability to give a stoney medicated effect, more reminiscent to smoking than my other vaporizers. This of course comes from the ability to bump the temperature up a bit higher than my other vaporizers. The choice to either have the pure head high of lower temperature vaporization, or the stoney-ness of higher temp vaporization is awesome, a huge point in the Incognito's favor.

MG23,

MG23

Relaxin'
nuvap said:
Great review, man! Thanks for taking the time to share it.

Thanks, I wanted to be one of the first more in-depth reviews for this vape.

MG23,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
MattyGTwenty3 said:
Okay this will be my official Incognito review. I will be writing it and then updating it as I go.
This will be a completely unbiased review. I will be be completely fair and honest.
The scale for these ratings is subjective, obviously. They are based off of my experience with the Incognito vs. other vaporizers I currently own and combustion as well.
I was originally going to rate the PD, MFLB, and combustion side by side to the Incognito but I changed my mind and will be doing a straight categorical review. I will still include some references to my other vapes merely for comparison's sake.

Efficiency: 8.5
An average full bowl pack in the incognito lasts a very very long time if you do it properly by starting low and slowly working to higher temperatures.
Efficiency wise, the MFLB doubled my conservation over combustion and the PD quadrupled it. The Incognito is between those two vaporizers in efficiency, but closer to the PD. For example, on a scale of 1-10, Combustion would be a 1, MFLB would be a 5, PD would be a 10, and Incognito would be an 8.5.
Load size I've found that an average Incognito bowl pack is roughly equal to an average MFLB trench pack and is equal to about 3 PD stems.

Taste: 10
Taste is one of the main categories that the Incognito really shines. When it comes to taste, the Incognito is unrivaled by any vaporizer I've tried so far. Another awesome feature is that whereas the PD gets really only 1 completely pure, unpopcorny hit per stem, and the MFLB gets about 2-3 in a trench, the Incognito gets as many as 5-6 pure, fresh, weedlicious hits in an average bowl if you start the dial a bit low and work your way up.

Ease of use: 9
Loading this thing is ridiculously simple. Very reminiscent of packing a bowl. You just open the handkit and lay (don't pack) your finely ground material evenly over the screen. You can pack a deep or shallow bowl, as long as it covers the screen it doesn't really matter. I prefer to pack it nearly to the top just so I will be completely gone after one pack and not be too tempted for another one. Once its loaded and heated up you can just sit back and sip until you're done, adjusting the temperature very slightly as necessary as you go.
On the negative side there is a bit of a learning curve with the temperature dial at first if you haven't owned a variable temp vape before but most everyone should get the hang of it fast, especially with the green light to guide you to the right temperature range.

Durability: 8.5
The outer shell is ridiculously durable and is sure to protect the delicate insides under normal circumstances. However, an important part of this vaporizer is the glass handkit that is inside of the vaporizer while in use. The handkit, like most glass, is delicate feeling and I think it's a safe assumption that the handkit won't handle a large fall if it is dropped without its protective water bottle shell.

Group use: 8.5 without party bowl
This is a great group vape. Huge clouds, good conservation, and even without the party bowl you get enough hits to easily handle a group of 2-3 with one bowl. If you are completely against packing more than once than for groups larger than 3 you might want to invest in the party bowl. As stated before, an average full bowl pack in the incognito lasts a very very long time if you do it properly by starting low and slowly working to higher temperatures.
You may find some new vapor fans when you use this with smokers.
The downside is once again in the handkit. The heat of the handkit after the first bowl requires you to wait about 5 minutes before packing a second with your bare hands but you can use sleeves or something to open the handkit while it is still hot. Also the true heat up time of the current heating element is 9-12 minutes, this isn't a problem for me but could be a problem for some.

Stealth: 8
Let's face it, the fact that the vaporizer needs to be plugged in can really detract from stealth. However, this unit is extremely stealthy when in your vehicle, when its idle (hide the cord), and any time you know people won't notice a cord from your water bottle to the wall.

Warranty (full package): 9
Lifetime Warranty! If the entire unit was covered under the lifetime warranty it would be a 10, but it's understandable to only cover the heating element and electronics. It would be silly to expect every broken glass handkit to be replaced for free.

Note: Part of the VIP area special was that you could get the lifetime warranty even with a base package if you submitted a full review of the Incognito to FC. Well, here it is HiPi! Thanks for the warranty. :D
(Also note that the free warranty in no way affected my honest, unbiased review of the product.)

Vapor Cloud Production: 9
Some people like visible clouds on exhale, some people don't. If you're the type that doesn't hold vapor hits in for 40 seconds this unit produces lots of visible clouds on exhale. This makes the unit even more appealing to smokers and past smokers because the large clouds can really give a familiar feeling to exhaling smoke.

Overall: 8.5 - 9
A great vaporizer. Very well rounded. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a direct draw style group vape or a heavy hitter but still want to keep solid efficiency and not empty their bank account.

Additional Notes:
I've found that the Incognito has the ability to give a stoney medicated effect, more reminiscent to smoking than my other vaporizers. This of course comes from the ability to bump the temperature up a bit higher than my other vaporizers. The choice to either have the pure head high of lower temperature vaporization, or the stoney-ness of higher temp vaporization is awesome, a huge point in the Incognito's favor.

Wow... Thank you for the honest review! that was off the hook to read! I really enjoyed your opinion.

HiPi,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Thanks for the review.

@ Hipi. Safe to assume they incognitos and mw's ordered during VIP will ship today or Monday for a Wednesday delivery at the latest? Looking forward to the new toys, thanks.

IAmKrazy2,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
IAmKrazy2 said:
Thanks for the review.

@ Hipi. Safe to assume they incognitos and mw's ordered during VIP will ship today or Monday for a Wednesday delivery at the latest? Looking forward to the new toys, thanks.

I've got a bunch of MW's lined up and ready, but I misplaced my darn bag of silicone rings so I only have enough to fit 5. I rush shipped them to be here today and im crossing my fingers for early delivery because I don't really want to take the chance on Monday shipping. As for the Incognito's those were not part of the 420 sale and they will not be able to reach you by 420 seeing as I am also waiting on some glass heater covers. I do believe I have a red one made up but thats the only color that wasnt ordered, go figure lol. As of right now anyone who orders an Incognito is being put on a waitlist, but for those who ordered before yesterday I should have the covers by Monday. It would be much easier to buy these parts in ULTRA BULK but since I'm still a very small business I have to keep my funding smart.

Alright gotta get back to work! :D

HiPi,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Thanks Hipi. Just an FYI, I don't care what color incognito I get, so if by shipping red it gets here quicker, id be more then happy. Either way. Thanks.

IAmKrazy2,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
@ IAmKrazy2
Your Incognito will ship monday and will likely get to you by 4/20 as well.

HiPi,

Wool435

Love this thing so far, and I think this definitely beats the MFLB in conservation/efficiency. I owned the MFLB for 5 months and the Incognito is beating it pretty easily in my opinion. One question though for anyOne who's tried it yet since I'm a vaporbonging noob. How would I go about getting this hooked up and set up with my friends roor? Neither of us have an adapter or whatever and how would I know how to hook it up to the whip?

Wool435,

Adaox

Wool435 said:
Love this thing so far, and I think this definitely beats the MFLB in conservation/efficiency. I owned the MFLB for 5 months and the Incognito is beating it pretty easily in my opinion. One question though for anyOne who's tried it yet since I'm a vaporbonging noob. How would I go about getting this hooked up and set up with my friends roor? Neither of us have an adapter or whatever and how would I know how to hook it up to the whip?

You need to get an adapter (which goes on the hose and attaches to the bong itself) or just shove the hose down where the down stem would go and make an "air tight" seal.

Obviously it won't be air tight but the idea is that you can use it. AFAIK those are your two options. >.>

Adaox,

B.

War Criminal
seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

EDIT :wow.i amaze me. I'm notorious for pocket dialing, i send pocket texts, and i've even sent a pocket email or two, but this is my first pocket forum post. :lol:

B.,
DubCRider said:
IAmKrazy2 said:
Any tips to get the glass whip for the heating element when they are sealed up tight?

Twist it while pulling up.

For sure, never pull without giving a little twist, just keep trying pulling-while-twisting and it'll probably come along. The pull-twist is really invaluable for dealing with stubborn hookah plugs, let me tell you.

If you can get the whole shebang off the IV (not sure exactly how its constructed, haven't seen one first hand), hitting the whole apparatus with a jet torch will cause it all to expand and then relax, most likely unseizing the joint.

charliedontsurf,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
Adaox said:
Wool435 said:

You need to get an adapter (which goes on the hose and attaches to the bong itself) or just shove the hose down where the down stem would go and make an "air tight" seal.

Obviously it won't be air tight but the idea is that you can use it. AFAIK those are your two options. >.>
We are making an adapter that will go on 18.8, and 14mm. 9mm can be done as well but probably with the 9 to 14 adapter

HiPi,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
The glass adapters for the incognito should be coming soon. I'll stock up and see how many get ordered. Keep requesting new stuff guys and I'll see if I can make it because you guys are making The family product line super beefy for a crazy low price because I definitely won't overcharge you for anything I make or get made. Lets see where this train takes us... I am so confused at this point on my favorite vaporizer because the incognitos backpack and water pipe/hookah add-ons have me feeling pretty close to both.

HiPi,

keifrichards

Shh! I'm Taping Here
Great talkin' to you.. We will be grabbing one of these Wednesday... Buddah was besides himself LOL.. Will be Vaping Warren out with this at Mountain Jam :-).. When we get it, full scale review to follow. Super stupid! Hee hee;)

:-)

Keif

keifrichards,
hipi can you go into a little depth about what the back pack unit is? It is obviously the incognito with a long whip am I correct? What kind of material is the whip made out of?

biojuggernaut,

Adaox

I can't answer what the tubing is made out of, but the backpack is the HiPi Portable Power Solution!

I've been waiting for more details on this bad boy, but essentially yes. It's an incognito with a long whip designed to look like a camel pack.

Makes portable vaping to a whole new level.

You can argue about stealth til the cows come home, but I'm talking ultimate portability!

/end rant :lol:

Adaox,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Adaox said:
I can't answer what the tubing is made out of, but the backpack is the HiPi Portable Power Solution!

I've been waiting for more details on this bad boy, but essentially yes. It's an incognito with a long whip designed to look like a camel pack.

Makes portable vaping to a whole new level.

You can argue about stealth til the cows come home, but I'm talking ultimate portability!

/end rant :lol:

IMO the LB is still the true go anywhere portable. Smaller, and a quicker heat up time. The IV will provide the more lung busting hits though. I can't see using an IV in a movie theater for example, but I have seen someone use the LB in a movie and at the bar.

IAmKrazy2,

Adaox

IAmKrazy2 said:
IMO the LB is still the true go anywhere portable. Smaller, and a quicker heat up time. The IV will provide the more lung busting hits though. I can't see using an IV in a movie theater for example, but I have seen someone use the LB in a movie and at the bar.

Those are stealth concerns. I'm not worried about stealth. I'm the kush man. Everyone knows I'm vaping... so I'm not worried about hiding it.

I'm just focused on the portable aspect of the IV w/ PPS. I can strap this thing on and vape for ~1 hour and keep working and moving and grooving without stopping or missing a beat.

I understand stealth is a big concern for most people. And I'll agree to the LB being more versatile, but it's not going to provide me with hands free vaping ever. :/

I already own two MFLB's and agree they are awesome. I want an IV w/ PPS as my next vape. Period the end. Each has it's strengths and uses. And for what *I* want, this seems to fit damned near perfect.

Adaox,
Top Bottom