Discontinued Imp by MistVape

Gonchin

TUBO setup instructions needed.

I got a new mod and loaded TUBO, but I do not remember the set up steps I previously used. I originally used the instructions Dave put up on the @mistvaporizer website, but it is down now. I tried going through the wayback machine, but it gets stuck at the age verification pop-up.

Does anyone have the instructions tucked away somewhere?

POTV One dosing caps

Someone suggest these a while back. I second this idea. These work great. I carry my Impcognito pretty much everywhere I go. With the POTV One caps, I no longer find the dosing stem loose in my pocket. The only issue I have is that I do not get quite as dark of a roast on my ABV with them. I get around that by collecting the not quite done ABV and throwing it in my Mighty to finish off. I only get a few hits but feel I'm wasting it if don't "finish" it off.

Gonchin,

GoldenBud

Does anyone have the instructions tucked away somewhere?
I can try..
power and + going into Menu then TUBO set, change M1 to 125. if you can't change M1, change the M2 value to 125, and later we will step into M2 from main screen (I'll explain later)...
then again menu > coils > manage. It sould be around 0.210 or so If I remember correctly, the best recommendation which I trust in this thread, said RAISE your resistance 0.004 higher. then lock it (Lock sign...)
then menu > Interface > Clicks > change 4 to Edit (in case you got newest TUBO firm, you can't edit M1, so we may step into M2 from main screen)
so you have in Clicks screen 2 Cruise, 3 WarmUp, 4 Edit.
back in main screen click 4 clicks quickly, you see the TUBO POWER or TCR highlighting? Minus will get you into the TCR M2..
have fun!! :rockon: 💨

PS
There are some recommendation for TCR 185 or 145, I tried myself 125 and it was amazing. pure taste.

Gonchin

I can try..
power and + going into Menu then TUBO set, change M1 to 125. if you can't change M1, change the M2 value to 125, and later we will step into M2 from main screen (I'll explain later)...
then again menu > coils > manage. It sould be around 0.210 or so If I remember correctly, the best recommendation which I trust in this thread, said RAISE your resistance 0.004 higher. then lock it (Lock sign...)
then menu > Interface > Clicks > change 4 to Edit (in case you got newest TUBO firm, you can't edit M1, so we may step into M2 from main screen)
so you have in Clicks screen 2 Cruise, 3 WarmUp, 4 Edit.
back in main screen click 4 clicks quickly, you see the TUBO POWER or TCR highlighting? Minus will get you into the TCR M2..
have fun!! :rockon: 💨

PS
There are some recommendation for TCR 185 or 145, I tried myself 125 and it was amazing. pure taste.
Thank You very Much!

TeaCup

Damn, need some help. I have an Imp that I've used on the same mod for the last couple years and tonight I kept getting a protection error no matter how I inhaled. Changed the battery and let cool down for an hour or so, but same thing. I then changed out the mod and still the error.

How can I change to a completely different mod and still have that error???? Shouldn't the error have been specific to that time and that mod??

TeaCup,

GoldenBud

Damn, need some help. I have an Imp that I've used on the same mod for the last couple years and tonight I kept getting a protection error no matter how I inhaled. Changed the battery and let cool down for an hour or so, but same thing. I then changed out the mod and still the error.

How can I change to a completely different mod and still have that error???? Shouldn't the error have been specific to that time and that mod??
you can replace coil or something? or check it at least?

GoldenBud,

TeaCup

you can replace coil or something? or check it at least?

Good lord, didn't even think of that. I'll take a look at it, but it was actually just changed out by Dave a short while ago when it went back for some work.

Edit - Had a look, everything's rock ass solid.

GoldenBud

Good lord, didn't even think of that. I'll take a look at it, but it was actually just changed out by Dave a short while ago when it went back for some work.

Edit - Had a look, everything's rock ass solid.
what's the resistance? is it locked?

GoldenBud,

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
"protection error"... isn't that just the normal message when your mod reaches set temperature in TC mode?

KeroZen,

TeaCup

what's the resistance? is it locked?

It's locked at 20.

"protection error"... isn't that just the normal message when your mod reaches set temperature in TC mode?

Not sure, but it's not heating up anymore, and when I look at the interface on the Pico I see that protection error is coming across, so I'm just assuming????? I have zero ideas, I just hope it's something easy that I'm not thinking of, I do like the taste sig of the Imp.

TeaCup,

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Let's review all your mod settings then?

You should be in TCR M1 mode, I assume. So try to find if your M1 coefficient has changed, and give us the figure you see. Then check what the set temperature is and also if by accident it didn't change from °C to °F or the inverse.

Is your Pico stock eLeaf firmware or did you flash ArticFox or tubo_myevic?

TeaCup

Let's review all your mod settings then?

You should be in TCR M1 mode, I assume. So try to find if your M1 coefficient has changed, and give us the figure you see. Then check what the set temperature is and also if by accident it didn't change from °C to °F or the inverse.

Is your Pico stock eLeaf firmware or did you flash ArticFox or tubo_myevic?

Well this stinks, I didn't even know you replied.......I've been tinkering and going mad all day now, lol. Ok, to answer some of your questions, I'm on Arctic Fox, but I honestly don't know the M1 part. I flashed it probably 2 or 3 years ago, and I do use the app quite a bit to change things here and there, so it shouldn't be something that somehow got reverted back because I do check it alot.

Alright, so I just got it to work, but I have no idea what happened, and it's not functioning correctly now. I changed batteries, put a second heat sink on (which I've never even had to use any heat sink before), and when I put everything back together and it asks you something to the effect of do you want to use this profile (I don't think that's what it's really asking me, but I forgot what it exactly was).......then that's where things went weird...................it started to use a much much higher locked resistance. My usual locked is at like 20, and now it was at 28. So from there it worked, but obviously way off. Then I waited for an hour or soon, let it cool down, then tried to flash my normal 20 profile. Have a locked resistance of 20 again, but back to the protection error. Did this whole process from the beginning again, and got the same exact result - it works with the super high locked resistance, but won't work with anything near where I've always run it at????? I've also tried it on 3 different mods also, another Pico, and a P80.

TeaCup,
Reactions: KeroZen

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
I would get rid of the heatsinks first to isolate the problem. Get back to your original AF profile and try to force a coil resistance reading reset. From memory it's 3 clicks to go into the profile settings, then click + and - at the same time and the resistance value should reset to zero. Then exit the config (I forgot the click sequence for that, try 3 clicks again or a long click) then back on the home screen if you hit fire it should re-read the resistance.

From there you'll be able to see if something changed drastically. It could be some oxide layer on your 510 connector. ISO alone is not enough to clean that, you need a good mechanical force, and it can be invisible, so if you can find a metal brush and use it gently that would do, or maybe go aggressively with a tooth brush and ISO.

If the resistance change (provided you really have one) does not come from that, maybe the screws holding your coils got loose. It never hurts to double check that they are tight.

The resistance value should be in the 0.20 to 0.22 ohm range but YMMV somewhat.

KeroZen,
Reactions: BeeSawd

Gonchin

It's locked at 20.

Not sure, but it's not heating up anymore, and when I look at the interface on the Pico I see that protection error is coming across, so I'm just assuming????? I have zero ideas, I just hope it's something easy that I'm not thinking of, I do like the taste sig of the Imp.

If your resistance is locked at 20 ohms, that will be your issue. I'm pretty sure isshould be closer to .2.

Gonchin,

TeaCup

I would get rid of the heatsinks first to isolate the problem. Get back to your original AF profile and try to force a coil resistance reading reset. From memory it's 3 clicks to go into the profile settings, then click + and - at the same time and the resistance value should reset to zero. Then exit the config (I forgot the click sequence for that, try 3 clicks again or a long click) then back on the home screen if you hit fire it should re-read the resistance.

From there you'll be able to see if something changed drastically. It could be some oxide layer on your 510 connector. ISO alone is not enough to clean that, you need a good mechanical force, and it can be invisible, so if you can find a metal brush and use it gently that would do, or maybe go aggressively with a tooth brush and ISO.

If the resistance change (provided you really have one) does not come from that, maybe the screws holding your coils got loose. It never hurts to double check that they are tight.

Thanks, I'll try this on the weekend when I have a little more time. I do everything through the arctic fox app so It'll take me a few to figure out all the clicks and such. Plus, I can't see for shit, so it usually takes me forever with these little screens.

If your resistance is locked at 20 ohms, that will be your issue. I'm pretty sure isshould be closer to .2.

Sorry, I'm sure my decimal point is not in the right spot. I think technically mine is like .190 - these things confuse the heck outta me.

TeaCup,

TeaCup

Damn, you have a good memory - that was the right amount of clicks! Ok, so other than that I'm not entirely positive of what I'm looking for. It did zero it out when I hooked it up to the app, but without the app the screen on the pico says 0.20, but is unlocked. When I hit fire, it quickly goes up to 0.26 and gives the protection error.

I've inspected every part of it, and everything is on there plenty tight and looking good. I brushed the pin (brass screw) as hard as I could with a metal brush but nothing changed. Pretty bummed, it's already been to Dave's twice - I don't think I'll send it back for a third time, just might get a Dreamwood and call it a day. And ofcourse, as these things have a tendency to do, my new Pico, and it's perfect color match for my Imp, just arrived today from it's slow row from China.

TeaCup,
Reactions: KeroZen

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
I think your resistance is not the problem then. Maybe you inadvertently changed the TC mode to some other material or a wrong TCR value? Could you please post a picture of your AF configuration page for the profile you are using?

KeroZen,

TeaCup

I think your resistance is not the problem then. Maybe you inadvertently changed the TC mode to some other material or a wrong TCR value? Could you please post a picture of your AF configuration page for the profile you are using?

Here ya go, thanks.

Annotation2.png

TeaCup,

mistvaporizer

Manufacturer
I was asked for this info by someone so here is the original set up instructions for tubo and af

Using Tubo Firmware
LOADING THE FIRMWARE

1. Download the firmware updater which you can get here <a style="color:blue" href = "http://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/category&path=72">tubo firmware</a> or search for tubo firmware updater

2. Connect the mod to a computer with a USB cable, must be a data cable. Run the updater such as "UpdateFirmware-vtwomini-windows.exe".
You will be asked to pick a bin file such as "180408-tubomyevic-warmup2cruise-autotempstep-beta.bin".
The tubo site will have the updater and appropriate bin files.
If you have issues seeing the mod when the running the firmware package double check the cable.

SET UP TCR
These instructions are for the evic vtwo mini but the setting should be similar with other mods.
MAKE SURE THE COIL IS AT ROOM TEMPERATURE IF IT IS EVEN A LITTLE WARM IT WILL THROW OFF THE SET UP AND THE COIL WILL RUN VERY HOT

1. Click Fire and + to get to the menu

2. Navigate to Interface>clicks and set 2 clicks cruise, 3 clicks tstep and 4 clicks edit. You can use other settings as you learn the system but for now start with these.</br>
menu>interface>temp to set display to F or C

3. Go to the menu and follow the steps below. Do each step in sequence, a fresh build may not work correctly if you don't proceed in sequence.
<ul>
<li>a. menu>coil>manage set Ni Ti SS each to 0.
<li>b. menu>coil>tubo and set M1, M2 and M3 to 185
<li>c. Exit the menus then click 4 times, the first line blinks adjust until it says "tubo". Then click 4 times again and tubo will blink, click "-" 2 times then adjust wattage to 50, click fire to exit
<li>d. menu>vaping>LoTemp set to about 340 to 380 F
<li>e. menu>vaping>HiTemp set to about 410 F
<li>f. menu>coil>manage then down to tubo, highlight the resistance and hold fire until it reads the resistance. Reduce the value by 0.01 and make sure it has the lock icon. Set check to No. This step doesn't work unless tubo is enabled as in "c" above.

</ul>

4. TEST FIRE THE VAPE AND WATCH THE COILS, IF THEY GLOW YOU ARE TOO HOT. ONCE YOU HAVE NO GLOW THEN TRY VAPING AND ADJUST THE SETTINGS UNTIL YOU FIND WHAT YOU LIKE.

If it runs hot then reduce the resistance setting in Menu>coil>manage, when it is too cool increase the resistance by .002 if to hot decrease the resistance by .002.

AF

<p>Using Arctic Fox Firmware</p>
LOADING THE FIRMWARE
</b>
1. Download the firmware updater which you can get here <a style="color:blue" href = "https://nfeteam.org/forum/forums/arcticfox-releases/">Arctic Fox</a> or search for NFE tools. To load the firmware onto the Aster RT mod you will need this version v190602 or newer.
</b>
2. Connect the mod to a computer with a USB cable, must be a data cable. Run the updater.
You will be asked to pick a bin file. <a style="color:blue" href = "https://nfeteam.org/arcticfox/">Arctic Fox bin files</a>, make sure you have af_190602.bin or newer.
If you have issues seeing the mod when running the firmware package, double check the cable. Some cables only support charging you must use a cable that supports data transfer.
</b></b>
<p>
These instructions are for setting up Arctic Fox on your PC and then there are instructions specific to the Aster RT by eleaf.</p>
</b></br>
<p>Once you set up the mod watch the coil as you fire it. Make sure the coil does not glow within 15 seconds. If it is glowing then decrease the TCR value or adjust the PI setting depends on which you are using. Never just start vaping as a way to test. The temp may be far off and you risk combustion. ALWAYS VISUALLY CONFIRM THE COIL IS NOT TO HOT WHEN SETTING UP THE MOD</p>
</b>
<p>3. There are 8 profile screens, for each one you want active click the box next to Profile: Enabled</b>
<ul>
<li>a. Pick a name for your profile</li>
<li>b. Set the power for 50 watts, the firmware will use as much wattage as it needs up to the value you set. With it set to 50 watts in actual usage the unit never goes above 38 watts in my experience.</li>
<li>c. Preheat is not required.</li>
<li>d. Set resistance to .23, you will edit this as required later.</li>
<li>e. For Mode pick temp control. There are two major choices here either PI or TCR. Unless you have a specific reason to do otherwise we suggest you try TCR first.
FOR PI click the setup button next to the Power/Temp Control dropdown. In the pop up window set range at 47%, P at 2000 and I at 300. These values may be edited later. Check the PI-regulator enabled box if you are using PI. Make sure to check the "Temperature Dominant" at the bottom of the page.</li>
<li>f. FOR TCR pick Temp. Control from the mode dropdown, ignore the set up button. On the next line pick TCR from the dropdown and set the value in the adjacent box to 115, this may be edited later. At the bottom of each profile page in the software is a checkbox for "Temperature Dominant", make sure you check this to run in TCR or PI. If "Temperature Dominant" is not checked the unit will run in power mode. When using TCR make sure the PI function is set to off.</li>
<li>Autofire, to activate autofire pick the Controls tab (the top row of tabs has Profile, Screen, Controls ... and more) then on the second row of tabs pick Multiclicks (the second row of tabs has Settings, Multiclicks ... and more). Under MultiClicks there are two sections one for VW and one for TC, both sections are identical and activate autofire for that condition. For the 2 clicks option pick "Autofire" from the dropdown. (you can use any click number for any of the available actions but 2 clicks for autofire is the standard since the other clicks are already taken)
<li>On the first row of tabs the 5th choice is "Advanced", click advanced then on the second row of tabs, first choice is "Settings". Second row is "Puff Cut-Off", this can be set from 1 to 60 seconds.</li>
<li>g. To load the profiles to your mod pick configuration at the top right. Click save as and assign a name. Then click upload settings.</li>
<li>On the screen tab under regional you can change the Temperature Units to be in C or F</li>
</b>
</ul>
</p></b></b></b>
<p>ADJUSTING SETTINGS FOR THE Aster RT
<ul>
<li>Picking the active profile, click the fire button three times and use the +/- buttons to navigate through the profiles then click fire to pick the selected profile.</li>
<li>Click fire and + together and hold, this will take you to the edit menus for the active profile. The choices available in the menu will be specific to the profile. For example if you are in a VW profile then TCR options are not available.</li>
<li>While a TCR profile is active click and hold fire and +, this takes you to the edit menus for this profile. The first screen shows the name of the profile, click fire then click + twice and you will see TCR 180. Click fire to move the cursor from TCR to the number, use +/- to set the number then fire to set the value and move the cursor back to TCR. Click + one more time and move to the T. Dom screen, this should be on or TC will not work and the profile will be Power mode only.</li>
<li>With a TC profile selected click fire and + to get to the edit menus. Click fire and then click + seven times to get to the PI-reg screen, click fire and set PI reg to ON then click + to navigate to Range, P and I settings. Initially try Range 47%, P 2000 and I 300. These values may be edited to fine tune the temp control.</li>
</ul>
</b></b></b>
These directions are similar for most mods but I have only tested these with the Aster RT
</p>
</b>
If the mod needs temp adjustment then do this. Adjust the TCR value when running in that mode, decrease the value for lower temp.
If you are running PI then adjust those values. If all else fails you can adjust the resistance but this is a bit of a hack. When it is too cool increase the resistance by .002 if too hot decrease the resistance by .002.
</b></b>
Let us know if there are things that need to be fixed on this page or if there is something that needs to be added.
<!-- <a href="{{ url('/hello') }}">link to this page</a> -->
@endsection
apologies for the markup but it is the only version I have.

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
@TeaCup: 55W is on the high side for these small coils, but with that value you should indeed get to temperature very quickly. Your TCR value is different from mine but not super off either.

Once again "protection" is a normal error message once the mod thinks it is at the right temperature. I also get it but after a couple seconds since I'm running with a much lower (25W) max power during warm-up.

Are you sure the coils are really not heating up? If it's too cold maybe try 180 for TCR as in Dave's instructions above. I'm on 120 but with a completely different mod and firmware and I don't care if the temperature displayed on screen is accurate or not, it's just a good compromise I found with my particular setup.

So either bump or lower the TCR value, one direction should increase the temperature and the other decrease it. Try with 20 points increments and see if that changes anything.

By the way you didn't say how you setup the advanced options in the setup menu (button to the right of "temp. control" on your screenshot) Might be better to first disable PI regulation when you adjust TCR, then enable it again when you know the temperature is right.

TeaCup

@TeaCup: 55W is on the high side for these small coils, but with that value you should indeed get to temperature very quickly. Your TCR value is different from mine but not super off either.

Once again "protection" is a normal error message once the mod thinks it is at the right temperature. I also get it but after a couple seconds since I'm running with a much lower (25W) max power during warm-up.

Are you sure the coils are really not heating up? If it's too cold maybe try 180 for TCR as in Dave's instructions above. I'm on 120 but with a completely different mod and firmware and I don't care if the temperature displayed on screen is accurate or not, it's just a good compromise I found with my particular setup.

So either bump or lower the TCR value, one direction should increase the temperature and the other decrease it. Try with 20 points increments and see if that changes anything.

By the way you didn't say how you setup the advanced options in the setup menu (button to the right of "temp. control" on your screenshot) Might be better to first disable PI regulation when you adjust TCR, then enable it again when you know the temperature is right.

You're a good f'ing human being for hangin' in there for me!!! First off - just a big big thank you man, I'm really kinda misty here, lol. I'm super sorry, the 140 was kinda just an arbitrary number - I'm an idiot for not mentioning that, I really am. That's really the only number I play with over the last few years, but your very first sentence made me look - if you see the Imp-6 - my other 5 profiles are at 35, I messed up on the 6th and put 55 in! Holy crap. :doh: Thank you! :bowdown: I definitely feel foolish here. I definitely feel very stoned now too. This is a good day - greatly appreciate the help and patience!! 🤜🤛 It's definitely a very good day. Crap, I'd like to add that I'm not too pleased that I mentioned sending it back to Dave with what turns out to be my personal ineptness. That should not happen, I'm a fucking dipshit for that. Super sorry Dave if you read this, not a good look for me, sorry man.

Last edited:

ProfessionalHandJob

"A handjob is still a job, okay?"
I was asked for this info by someone so here is the original set up instructions for tubo and af

Using Tubo Firmware
LOADING THE FIRMWARE

1. Download the firmware updater which you can get here <a style="color:blue" href = "http://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/category&path=72">tubo firmware</a> or search for tubo firmware updater

2. Connect the mod to a computer with a USB cable, must be a data cable. Run the updater such as "UpdateFirmware-vtwomini-windows.exe".
You will be asked to pick a bin file such as "180408-tubomyevic-warmup2cruise-autotempstep-beta.bin".
If you have issues seeing the mod when the running the firmware package double check the cable.

SET UP TCR
These instructions are for the evic vtwo mini but the setting should be similar with other mods.
MAKE SURE THE COIL IS AT ROOM TEMPERATURE IF IT IS EVEN A LITTLE WARM IT WILL THROW OFF THE SET UP AND THE COIL WILL RUN VERY HOT

2. Navigate to Interface>clicks and set 2 clicks cruise, 3 clicks tstep and 4 clicks edit. You can use other settings as you learn the system but for now start with these.</br>

3. Go to the menu and follow the steps below. Do each step in sequence, a fresh build may not work correctly if you don't proceed in sequence.
<ul>
<li>c. Exit the menus then click 4 times, the first line blinks adjust until it says "tubo". Then click 4 times again and tubo will blink, click "-" 2 times then adjust wattage to 50, click fire to exit
<li>f. menu>coil>manage then down to tubo, highlight the resistance and hold fire until it reads the resistance. Reduce the value by 0.01 and make sure it has the lock icon. Set check to No. This step doesn't work unless tubo is enabled as in "c" above.

</ul>

4. TEST FIRE THE VAPE AND WATCH THE COILS, IF THEY GLOW YOU ARE TOO HOT. ONCE YOU HAVE NO GLOW THEN TRY VAPING AND ADJUST THE SETTINGS UNTIL YOU FIND WHAT YOU LIKE.

If it runs hot then reduce the resistance setting in Menu>coil>manage, when it is too cool increase the resistance by .002 if to hot decrease the resistance by .002.

AF

LOADING THE FIRMWARE
</b>
1. Download the firmware updater which you can get here <a style="color:blue" href = "https://nfeteam.org/forum/forums/arcticfox-releases/">Arctic Fox</a> or search for NFE tools. To load the firmware onto the Aster RT mod you will need this version v190602 or newer.
</b>
2. Connect the mod to a computer with a USB cable, must be a data cable. Run the updater.
You will be asked to pick a bin file. <a style="color:blue" href = "https://nfeteam.org/arcticfox/">Arctic Fox bin files</a>, make sure you have af_190602.bin or newer.
If you have issues seeing the mod when running the firmware package, double check the cable. Some cables only support charging you must use a cable that supports data transfer.
</b></b>
<p>
These instructions are for setting up Arctic Fox on your PC and then there are instructions specific to the Aster RT by eleaf.</p>
</b></br>
<p>Once you set up the mod watch the coil as you fire it. Make sure the coil does not glow within 15 seconds. If it is glowing then decrease the TCR value or adjust the PI setting depends on which you are using. Never just start vaping as a way to test. The temp may be far off and you risk combustion. ALWAYS VISUALLY CONFIRM THE COIL IS NOT TO HOT WHEN SETTING UP THE MOD</p>
</b>
<p>3. There are 8 profile screens, for each one you want active click the box next to Profile: Enabled</b>
<ul>
<li>b. Set the power for 50 watts, the firmware will use as much wattage as it needs up to the value you set. With it set to 50 watts in actual usage the unit never goes above 38 watts in my experience.</li>
<li>e. For Mode pick temp control. There are two major choices here either PI or TCR. Unless you have a specific reason to do otherwise we suggest you try TCR first.
FOR PI click the setup button next to the Power/Temp Control dropdown. In the pop up window set range at 47%, P at 2000 and I at 300. These values may be edited later. Check the PI-regulator enabled box if you are using PI. Make sure to check the "Temperature Dominant" at the bottom of the page.</li>
<li>f. FOR TCR pick Temp. Control from the mode dropdown, ignore the set up button. On the next line pick TCR from the dropdown and set the value in the adjacent box to 115, this may be edited later. At the bottom of each profile page in the software is a checkbox for "Temperature Dominant", make sure you check this to run in TCR or PI. If "Temperature Dominant" is not checked the unit will run in power mode. When using TCR make sure the PI function is set to off.</li>
<li>Autofire, to activate autofire pick the Controls tab (the top row of tabs has Profile, Screen, Controls ... and more) then on the second row of tabs pick Multiclicks (the second row of tabs has Settings, Multiclicks ... and more). Under MultiClicks there are two sections one for VW and one for TC, both sections are identical and activate autofire for that condition. For the 2 clicks option pick "Autofire" from the dropdown. (you can use any click number for any of the available actions but 2 clicks for autofire is the standard since the other clicks are already taken)
<li>On the first row of tabs the 5th choice is "Advanced", click advanced then on the second row of tabs, first choice is "Settings". Second row is "Puff Cut-Off", this can be set from 1 to 60 seconds.</li>
<li>g. To load the profiles to your mod pick configuration at the top right. Click save as and assign a name. Then click upload settings.</li>
<li>On the screen tab under regional you can change the Temperature Units to be in C or F</li>
</b>
</ul>
</p></b></b></b>
<ul>
<li>Picking the active profile, click the fire button three times and use the +/- buttons to navigate through the profiles then click fire to pick the selected profile.</li>
<li>Click fire and + together and hold, this will take you to the edit menus for the active profile. The choices available in the menu will be specific to the profile. For example if you are in a VW profile then TCR options are not available.</li>
<li>While a TCR profile is active click and hold fire and +, this takes you to the edit menus for this profile. The first screen shows the name of the profile, click fire then click + twice and you will see TCR 180. Click fire to move the cursor from TCR to the number, use +/- to set the number then fire to set the value and move the cursor back to TCR. Click + one more time and move to the T. Dom screen, this should be on or TC will not work and the profile will be Power mode only.</li>
<li>With a TC profile selected click fire and + to get to the edit menus. Click fire and then click + seven times to get to the PI-reg screen, click fire and set PI reg to ON then click + to navigate to Range, P and I settings. Initially try Range 47%, P 2000 and I 300. These values may be edited to fine tune the temp control.</li>
</ul>
</b></b></b>
These directions are similar for most mods but I have only tested these with the Aster RT
</p>
</b>
If the mod needs temp adjustment then do this. Adjust the TCR value when running in that mode, decrease the value for lower temp.
If you are running PI then adjust those values. If all else fails you can adjust the resistance but this is a bit of a hack. When it is too cool increase the resistance by .002 if too hot decrease the resistance by .002.
</b></b>
Let us know if there are things that need to be fixed on this page or if there is something that needs to be added.
@endsection
Thanks for posting this! I've been meaning to ask if you could post this as I've got 10x backup mods to configure lol

Gonchin

Using Tubo Firmware
LOADING THE FIRMWARE

SET UP TCR

<ul>

</ul>

AF

LOADING THE FIRMWARE
</b>
</b>
</b></b>
<p>
</b></br>
</b>
<ul>
</b>
</ul>
</p></b></b></b>
<ul>
</ul>
</b></b></b>
</p>
</b>
</b></b>
@endsection
@mistvaporizer Thank you Dave!

Gonchin,

zandroid

Does anyone know what size o-rings are needed for an Impcognito? For the body to deck connection and the mouthpiece connection? I guess provide the Imp sizes too

zandroid,

mistvaporizer

Manufacturer
Does anyone know what size o-rings are needed for an Impcognito? For the body to deck connection and the mouthpiece connection? I guess provide the Imp sizes too
The mouthpiece O ring is 14 mm ID 2 mm thick
I'll look for info on the O ring for the body connector
The Imp and Impcognito are the same O ring sizes

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Super offer for stock clearance: Dovpo College DNA60 for $50 (only red remaining, ships from CN)

Excellent match for both the Imp and Impcognito, with DNA-grade temperature control and very compact SBS design.

Top Bottom