Image Attachments

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I decided to try uploading something from my phone and I see that IMGBB does not seem to offer the full image BBCode without the linked option as far as I can tell. I don't know why. One can pull out just the portion between the image tags and that gives you the unlinked version but it's kind of a pain. So for me, that's just another reason to do it from my computer instead of from my phone. I don't even have FC on my phone, as I don't feel the need to check it out when I'm out of the house.

I took a look to see if IMGBB might have had an Android app in the play store, but there doesn't seem to be one. I thought an app might give one more options to upload than using the website in the phone browser.

Yep now you see what I see, I only use my phone for this, but I don't like apps lol

Shit Snacks

How does one post images here?

You have to use an external image hosting site, like imgbb (you can paste the bb code in line with text to display the image) or imgur (easier to upload multiple photos as an album, just paste the link here)

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Vitolo

Warbird

You have to use an external image hosting site, like imgbb (you can paste the bb code in line with text to display the image) or imgur (easier to upload multiple photos as an album, just paste the link here)
imgur does not work
imgbb looks terrible
why not support pasting?

Warbird,

Shit Snacks

imgur does not work

What do you mean does not work? I've used it without issue from my mobile browser where I also use FC and I've seen other people use the app without any problems...

imgbb looks terrible

Sorry? I actually really like it functionally, quick and easy for me to share photos here direct by copy pasting the code so it is what I use most often from my mobile browser...

why not support pasting?

There are plenty of other image hosting sites, those are just the two that I use... I don't know what you mean exactly by "support pasting", but there is no image hosting directly on this forum, there was for a brief time, but unfortunately it went away

Warbird

What do you mean does not work? I've used it without issue from my mobile browser where I also use FC and I've seen other people use the app without any problems...

Sorry? I actually really like it functionally, quick and easy for me to share photos here direct by copy pasting the code so it is what I use most often from my mobile browser...

There are plenty of other image hosting sites, those are just the two that I use... I don't know what you mean exactly by "support pasting", but there is no image hosting directly on this forum, there was for a brief time, but unfortunately it went away
the imgbb image is distorted, has a black banner, it looks terrible imo
sorry to gum up this thread with this, I cannot delete posts (either) :)

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Hmm I'm not sure what you did exactly, mine come out fine, I select full image code with URL, but then I copy BB code (only what is in the IMG brackets) and paste that here without the link to display the image in full in line with text... How can I help further??

Shit Snacks,

Vitolo

Vaporist
This image was taken from Imgur and Posted for you.

The next one was uploaded through PostImage.org
Photo-on-7-23-24-at-5-32-PM.jpg

There is absolutely no difference, you just need to learn each image hosting sites format, and use it.

vapirtoo

Glad to see you Vitolo. You look great! I will try getting familiar with the apps again.
I have some great pics of my neutered feral backyard cats.
You are one of our revered old ass gate keepers!
Great to see you.

Top Bottom