Pen Imag Plus

Kaptan

So does anyone that order get 2 or are they just making an exception for you? I had to wait until the 25th to place my order on w9 and now they're sold out. $100 for 1 isn't bad, for 2 it's ridiculous.
The going price direct from the manufacture is $30 for the unit, $38 for shipping, and $3.40 for PayPal fee with a grand total of $71.40 shipped for one. If you don't mind waiting about a week for shipping, send an email to Shirley, her email is winsun99@winvapor.com
Given the price for one unit, $100 shipped for two seems reasonable.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah I got two from CiCy for about 100 originally and I posed the link, and one from Relaxotech to test. At a little more than $30 a piece, these are perfect, but I think 50 is just right for mass production. 100 for one may be too much, 70s probably worth it. I'll be posting my review soon, when I find enough time in one sitting to bang it out

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
Anyone really understand how the concentrate thingy is supposed to work?

Edit: Decided to try with some hash oil. Cant even get the thingy into the chamber :hmm:

The oil goes in that little basket it has a magnet on the bottom to secure it to the bottom of the heating chamber. Start on low or med temp, there's not enough airflow for that chamber on hi temp with the concentrate basket. The draw is really really tight milk shake style. I wouldn't commit much wax to it it can hold quite a bit it seems but the draw is to tight for me use.

Hmmm, FC'ers, we need to keep looking into the mouth piece issue... Because, yup, this mouthpiece is going to become an issue with clogging.

Both shouldn't dipping a q-tip in some ISO and rubbing it on the little screen work to prevent clogging?

Ehhh I tried this but I think this made mine worse by smearing oil into the fine holes on the screen. :/

Puffers,

FUnhouse

Yeah I got two from CiCy for about 100 originally and I posed the link, and one from Relaxotech to test. At a little more than $30 a piece, these are perfect, but I think 50 is just right for mass production. 100 for one may be too much, 70s probably worth it. I'll be posting my review soon, when I find enough time in one sitting to bang it out

Not having used one I cant say for sure but I agree that $50 is right for mass production. With all the competition and what ever comes out next week I think $100 is way too much .
But that's just me !

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
z

So I got more emails yesterday .

he gave me a DHgate link that he says you can get Two units for $100

The link says you will receive a free E hookah But in his e-mail he says it is two of the Image plus

Quote from the email .

We are glad that you are still interested in our Imag plus ,and also very glad to share that to you .

We suggest that you order one in our DH store ,since we really need your real testing feedback ,as we know you are very active in the forum.Here is the link of Our DunHuang store:
http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/new-arrival-orginal-imag-plus-ecig-unique/209339828.html

If you trust us ,you can place one in there ,and I promise will send an extra as for a gift to you and your friend to have a wonderful test of that..

No lower version one. Will be the same
And if you think I am not trustful, you can just ignore this email

So I am more interested at $50 than $100 or even the $78 he offered before .

What do you guys think .
If this is true I would be into splitting it with someone maybe ?

I will inquire with the DHgate seller and update you all !

Nice, I think I'm going to try the message seller function on dhgate from your link, bought a bubbler there so I'm already a member. I was going to get it for $80-ish off w9, but $100 for 2 sounds very nice. I'll just double fist em.

StormyPinkness,
Reactions: 2clicker

FUnhouse

Nice, I think I'm going to try the message seller function on dhgate from your link, bought a bubbler there so I'm already a member. I was going to get it for $80-ish off w9, but $100 for 2 sounds very nice. I'll just double fist em.

I messaged them today already and have not heard back yet.

FUnhouse,

CidKudi

Man on the Moon
This thing is pretty awesome so far. Hits like a champ. Of course I have noticed the issues with the mouthpiece. I've been using a second screen like others suggested. It's still pretty restrictive but prevents the bud from sticking to the top of the mouthpiece. It's annoying having to pull the screen out between bowls but I use the included tweezers. Everything else is great though. I will write a full review eventually.

lPpsTaj.jpg

IiJCADJ.jpg

HSIHP

Anyone tried any cotton yet? In my pnp I like to use a small pice of cotton to help keep the screen clean, think it would help with this?

Once I get mine I will be doing lots of cotton testing. I like to soak and evap small balls of cotton with an alchahol tincture and I feel like these will be be perfect in the imag. Not to mention the vapor from the cotton balls smell nothing like flowers so that will throw the general public off my trail. :tup:

HSIHP,

Shit Snacks

So here is my review of the Imag Plus, having used 3 different ones (wood pattern, red, and blue). This test will predominantly cover the red and blue, since my gf has had the wood and been enjoying it for the most part (at least much more so than the FlowerMate we got her, that one had a persistent bad taste unlike the FM I got my brother).

Basics: 3min sessions with 20-40sec heat up to temps 374(blue) 410(green) and 446(red), battery life is around 50min give or take depending how you use it. Tap a few times to turn on and begin heating to blue, hold down to cycle temps, tap a few times to turn off earlier than 3min, if you change temp the 3min starts over again.

It is fairly small, smaller than tvape2.0 sizes (expect for the mini-short tube with shirt battery). The colors are nice and dark, the blue is like dark cobalt. The build quality is nice save for the plastic mouthpiece, it has a nice weight to it and really does looks like an ecig.

The primary issue is the mouthpiece material, and its unremovable super fine screen. It works but it restricts airflow so much its like sucking a milkshake, like the older model Solo. When you do suck that way you can get great clouds though, works well puffing on it like a cigar (and feels like one in form). I poked five holes though the screen of my red Imag and it does help airflow some, but where it really helps is that you can just poke through to clear clogs. As it comes, I don't know how you can clean that screen as it gets dirtier and dirtier. Im sure a better mouthpiece will be released (and may already have been made), hopefully they will be sold individually as well. One thing the restrictive mouthpiece does do is help keep you from cooling down the oven too much in your draws, which is useful with the short sessions, but it does still require a several seconds between hits to regain temp.

Speaking of temp, I predominantly use blue, as 410 is already higher than I usually go on other vapes (Solo I stop at 5 usually, sometimes kick to 6, Indica often stop at purple, but can kick to red, etc). I usually kick it up for something like before a movie or show, when I need quicker stronger hits. I use green more with others, and after usually using at blue a few sessions first, as groups tend to prefer clouds and stronger effects.

If you pack full the clouds are thick and the hits are very nice at blue, it will also last several 3min sessions, doing them back to back or taking breaks. If taking breaks its best to open it up to clear for clogs, and sometimes I even stir as well. The first time I used the blue one this way, full pack, few on blue few one green, stirring once in a while, it was in a group of 5-6 people. 4 of them had never used an herbal portable vape before, but a couple had ecigs that they'd used with thc. They were quite impressed, and asked where they could buy it.

Its low price and simplicity make it an excellent first vape, and its portability is a huge plus. Even if you basically only use blue like I do its worthwhile, like the single temp FlowerMate, but much better taste. Plus it does have those higher temps to really extract everything (red works and doesn't combust, but its way too harsh for me). It is essentially the vapor joint when you pack it, particularly if you take it to green. Its also fairly easy to load and unload even on the go.

Even though I enjoy it more than the FlowerMate, it still can't compare to the quality materials and temps offered by the Indica and Solo. But as a cheap alternative for the masses, or anyone looking for a disposable vape (who knows its lifespan, but the mouthpieces could totally be disposable if you could get like a pack of them) it is pretty nice. Its stealth cannot be denied either, since it looks like an ecig. I've used two of them walking in the city with a couple people passing it around on the way to a show with no trouble at all, and didnt even feel the two packed Pluses in my pocket much. Since it still can't be used while charging, it doesn't improve in the Pax in that way, but it doesn't need to be cleaned the same way, uses miniUSB to charge, and its much much cheaper (though no warranty), but the experience is fairly similar. I haven't tried a pnp but I imagine it is quite close. Overall I can certainly recommend it for someone looking for that cheap stealthy portable

Last edited:

thejonny2014

You guys are bumming me out, I paid $95 shipped for mine :/

How do you guys recommend transporting this guy? (preferably with it loaded already)

thejonny2014,

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Thanks, Cicy got back to me on dhgate pretty quick, offered the deal and I went for it.

I heard in the instructions it says you can remove a part holding the screen to the mp. Though I also hear people haven't been able to get it off.

StormyPinkness,
That is a nice subtle blue, very stealthy. I'd love to have a more secure mechanism for holding the mouthpiece on, that was my biggest complaint about the T-vape, the mouthpiece popping off constantly
Do you like this better than the t-vape? I think I will order one but I hate my t-vape and would give the imag plus a miss if it is similar.

Mr. Gweilo 420,
Reactions: PPN

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Do you like this better than the t-vape? I think I will order one but I hate my t-vape and would give the imag plus a miss if it is similar.

Yes it performs better imo, in term of taste, it's a hair better but performances are stable unlike the T-vape whivh heat too much with fully charged battery and not enough with a bit depleted battery, with the Imag plus you get consistent session from the first to the last, battery lifetime is a lot better than in the T-vape!

Like you I don't really like my T-Vape but the imag plus impress me (only cons is the cheap mp, mine is already cracked, I don't know how since it didn't fall...)

FUnhouse

z

So I got more emails yesterday .

he gave me a DHgate link that he says you can get Two units for $100

The link says you will receive a free E hookah But in his e-mail he says it is two of the Image plus

Quote from the email .

We are glad that you are still interested in our Imag plus ,and also very glad to share that to you .

We suggest that you order one in our DH store ,since we really need your real testing feedback ,as we know you are very active in the forum.Here is the link of Our DunHuang store:
http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/new-arrival-orginal-imag-plus-ecig-unique/209339828.html

If you trust us ,you can place one in there ,and I promise will send an extra as for a gift to you and your friend to have a wonderful test of that..

No lower version one. Will be the same
And if you think I am not trustful, you can just ignore this email

So I am more interested at $50 than $100 or even the $78 he offered before .

What do you guys think .
If this is true I would be into splitting it with someone maybe ?

I will inquire with the DHgate seller and update you all !

Ok Everyone
So this DHgate 2 for $100 is real .!!! Link above

I heard back form CiCy And was told that they will honor it for anyone on the forum Just say you know me
(FUnhouse Or FUnhouse15) .

So have at it !
I will probably pick one up soon .

2clicker

Observer
Ok Everyone
So this DHgate 2 for $100 is real .!!! Link above

I heard back form CiCy And was told that they will honor it for anyone on the forum Just say you know me
(FUnhouse Or FUnhouse15) .

So have at it !
I will probably pick one up soon .

nice! good lookin out.

CidKudi

Man on the Moon
It's really a shame the thing holding this vape back is the MP. All relaxo needs to do is make a new mouthpiece that doesn't suck and offer it a la carte for cheap. I'm finding I'm more of a fan of the green setting. I like seeing vapor though. I'll start it off on blue and after a few hits go to green. The only other vape i've owned is an MFLB and it definitely surpasses that. No learning curve to the draw, more user friendly. If it wasn't for this damn mouthpiece. Everyone should jump on that $100 for two then sell the spare one to a buddy.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Ordered mine and they said they're updating some chip and they'd prefer to send me the new version in a week or so which is fine with me. Great deal and they've been cool so far.

2clicker

Observer
Ordered mine and they said they're updating some chip and they'd prefer to send me the new version in a week or so which is fine with me. Great deal and they've been cool so far.

did they tell you whats up with the updated chip? differences...?

2clicker,

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Here's what I got:
"But please noted that we update the Chip Board of the IMAG PLUS to make it even better quality and to ensure that ,all our orders are holding for this new Chip Board.So we are not willing to send the old version,do you mind to wait the new one with updated version for that ?"

So it sounds like all orders will be delayed? I'm cool with it though, not a very long delay.

StormyPinkness,

Shit Snacks

I wonder what will be different this way, perhaps longer session times or something? Different (lower hopefully) temps dare I say?!

Shit Snacks,

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I wonder what will be different this way, perhaps longer session times or something? Different (lower hopefully) temps dare I say?!

I would like that, I tend to stick with 375 on my herbalAire. I have way too much portable wax stuff already so I'm not interested in the crazy high temperatures. Though... who knows, options are good.

StormyPinkness,
Top Bottom