• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Pen Imag Plus

PPN

Volute of Vapor
More I use it more I like it, on blue setting taste is the better of all my true conduction vapes (with nice clouds too!) and if you jump to green or red it becomes a cloudy machine, it pushes the extraction at the edge of combustion but there is no smoke or burn taste (at red it taste like my Xp at max).

I love this short sessions so you can medicate you quickly under 5mn with a first session at green and a 2nd at red! If they made a longer timer I think the load might be spent between hits, when I want to conserve my herbs I make a first session on blue and I continue with this setting at least for 2 more sessions (with nice buds sometime it's 5 sessions) and you can put it back in your pocket between sessions!

My bigger complain is the mouthpiece when you put the vape in your pocket or bag loaded the mp can fell apart and waste your load, if you move too much you can't keep it on you loaded (except with a rigid pouch) and I'm afraid when it will be time to clean the mp, it seems to be a sort of plastic not really friendly with alcohol (I don't know if I can soak it in iso);

The battery lifetime is decent since I didn't need to charge it after 20x2mn sessions (with different heating levels) and I think there is still a lot of juice in, the short timer helps for the battery I think (as the fast extraction).

I think this vape will be a competitor of the most famous units cause it works very well, it is very well built, it is trully stealth and really easy to use, they just need to improve the mouthpiece (and swappable batteries too)!

Forget the Titan, Pex or others craps brand, but here chinese peoples show us they understood what is a true vape!

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
a general note: if they refuse to offer paypal payment, search for another seller.
all serious chinese companys I have worked with accept paypal (often you have to cover the fee yourself, though).
there are definitely some black sheeps in the vaporizer market on alibaba! All of these will ask you to use another payment system... zhifa and ivaped for example! Never deal with any of these two companys.

anyway, if you want to make sure, you'll recieve what you have paid for, get in touch with the imag/relaxo tech guys, directly and your save

FUnhouse

a general note: if they refuse to offer paypal payment, search for another seller.
all serious chinese companys I have worked with accept paypal (often you have to cover the fee yourself, though).
there are definitely some black sheeps in the vaporizer market on alibaba! All of these will ask you to use another payment system... zhifa and ivaped for example! Never deal with any of these two companys.

anyway, if you want to make sure, you'll recieve what you have paid for, get in touch with the imag/relaxo tech guys, directly and your save

In the e-mail I got from them they said they will accept PayPal.

FUnhouse,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
No it's just what they sent me. I think the regular imag is only in black, the plus has multiple colors. Or maybe their just low in stock.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

Rrose Selavy

log enthusiast
so i just heard back from them. quoted me at $70 40 for the imag and 30 for shipping. seems fair enough im assuming people dont want to pay more for shipping than the product. seems like a smart move on their part. makes shipping costs easier to stomach

Rizzalso

so i just heard back from them. quoted me at $70 40 for the imag and 30 for shipping. seems fair enough im assuming people dont want to pay more for shipping than the product. seems like a smart move on their part. makes shipping costs easier to stomach

Agreed. It's fast shipping too. Mine was shipped out from China on Saturday, and is already arriving at my house today, in Boston

Rizzalso,

FUnhouse

Funny they Quoted me $30 plus 38 for shipping .

FUnhouse,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

davesmith

Glass Blower
Be interested to see how this one withstands the FC scrutiny. I'll be amazed if this thing works as promised and companies such as pharmacor and vapour blunt charge such a premium for simmilar products

davesmith,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
A couple came in, blue and wood, nice quality and design, but i can see that mouthpiece is going to be a problem down the road.

Running burn offs now. Three so far (so only 6 minutes), on my fourth and there are really thick fumes coming from it. Hopefully they burn away completely, have that new smell really heavy. Did you need to run burn offs @PPN ?how many?

Shit Snacks,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yes by the 10th run the fumes are gone (could have happened sooner) but the smell persists so I'll keep running em since the sessions are so short.

Shit Snacks,

Rizzalso

I received my Imag+ last night. While I did notice a strong smell, I don't believe I saw any fumes coming off of it during my burnoffs.

So far I can say that I really like this vape. Much more so than my Tvape 2.0. I feel like without temp settings, I always get much closer to combustion than I want to with my Tvape, regardless of load size. But the blue and green settings on the Imag are perfect for my needs. I thought the 2 minute sessions would annoy me, but it really doesn't at all. As other have stated, once the first session is over, I crank it up to the next temp setting and still get plenty of vapor. The taste on the first setting was also surprisingly good. Not as good as my Ascent, but much better than the Tvape, and from what I remember about it, the Pinnacle Pro as well.

Those are some quick first impressions, but I'll definitely be doing some thorough testing after work tonight :science:

FUnhouse

I e-mailed these guys last week to find out a price .
Got an e-mail with in an hour ( great service ? )
I responded and said I was not going to purchase one at this time .
I have received at least two e-mails a day from them since .
I suspect the language barrier is the problem . But I just thought I would let you all know to prepare for spam!

FUnhouse,
Reactions: DDave

Yoosh

I didn't experience any robot fart smell or fumes when I ran burn offs on my OG xmax/imag. (Only did 4). Been digging it the past few weeks. Got a couple imag+'s on the way too, definitely gonna miss the replaceable batteries though.

My only issue is with the small holes on the screen. Depending on draw rate it can get gunked up within a couple bowls. Easily cleaned though.

Anyone know how to remove the screen?

Last edited:
Yoosh,
Reactions: mrweed

Rrose Selavy

log enthusiast
so last night i sent my payment, than got an email from a different person there asking me if i was a company or the end user. i told them i was the end user last night. a few minutes ago they sent me a link to an ebay seller to buy from. i explained that another employee helped me and i already received an invoice and paid. i hope it was just a miscommunication :doh:

EDIT: problem solved it should be shipped out today. fyi now the site directs you to ebay where they sell for $119

Last edited:
Rrose Selavy,
Top Bottom