I'm a bad Vaporist, how about you?

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I dunno. I feel a little bad because I have relapsed a little lately.

I love my vaporizers, dab rigs, etc. And I've barely ever combusted the last several years or more. However, in the last couple of years I have been doing more outdoor, nature activities (hiking, camping, fishing, kayaking), and for some reason in the last year or so, I just feel more like smoking sometimes when I'm way out in nature. I often take a joint, blunt, or pipe for my hike up/down the mountain, wade through the river fishing, or while paddling my kayak.

I dunno, though I prefer vaporizing 95% of the time, smoking just feels right sometimes when out in nature.

It's stupid, I know. Do I need to repent? :shrug:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Yeah I'm with everyone else here. I personally don't ever smoke anymore because I don't like it after vaping. But I would never suggest that is the right thing for everyone.

I would find it annoying if people were telling me I needed to smoke, or eat edibles, so similarly I don't evangelize vaping.

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
I’d never willingly smoke again since it tastes, feels and smells terrible to me, but as long as we’re outside (or in someone else’s house) I wouldn’t prevent anyone from lighting themselves a bowl/joint. I’d force someone staying with me to not smoke inside, but I’d either offer them a vape or to go on a walk with them as an alternative.

Usually when my friends are smoking I will have brought my vape, so I’d probably just offer them a toke/trade tokes, but would probably only take one. I have fond memories of smoking, but it’s mostly just the camaraderie associated with passing the bowl.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Gimme those happy IPAs ! I love a west coast with a strong bitterness bite!

I can't condone smoking, but I absolutely appreciate others desires to. My eldest smokes a bong, he is more than welcome to smoke in my conservatory that is easily aired out after! It just smells and tastes like shit to me now. I just don't like him putting the heater on when it's cold! That's my electricity! 😂

I do still miss sharing a joint with my other half, and so does she!

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
Surprisingly enough I love the smell of burning weed. Like a heady incense. But I don't inhale incense, neither I smoke weed anymore.
Not too surprised, I’ve met a number of folks who enjoy or find the smell of burning cannabis soothing. I’m VERY sensitive to certain strong smells though so most smoke bothers me more than most other people I know.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Lately I've been dabbing much more myself, maybe not as much of a bad vaporist situation, but I feel neglectful! It can just be cleaner and simpler, quicker and easier, while I have so much nice heady glass to enjoy nice quality dabs with... The other aspect is less time at home, compared to pandemic days, but also have not had reliably good herbs locally in so long unfortunately (but going to try again)

simba

@weedanwine
Lately I've been dabbing much more myself, maybe not as much of a bad vaporist situation, but I feel neglectful! It can just be cleaner and simpler, quicker and easier, while I have so much nice heady glass to enjoy nice quality dabs with... The other aspect is less time at home, compared to pandemic days, but also have not had reliably good herbs locally in so long unfortunately (but going to try again)

But you're still vaping the material well unless you're doing hot dabs 🤢

I always find it funny how dabbers obsess about the temp to dab at to preserve terps but then light up a joint 🤣

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
But you're still vaping the material well unless you're doing hot dabs 🤢

Yeah so much better with the temperature reading now, I don't like cold start dabbing, I really like hot start with the knots especially

I always find it funny how dabbers obsess about the temp to dab at to preserve terps but then light up a joint 🤣

Yeah there is something about joints for people, last time I tried years ago was so bad, I'll never bother again lol waste of weed imo (technically it is vaping + smoke lol)

Shit Snacks,
Top Bottom