How many TRUE combustion-fuckers?

How many TRUE combustion-fuckers?

• Total voters

Lo

Combustion free since '09
lol... I'm w/ Mom ;) I NEVER thought I'd see the day when I'd turn down a joint being passed but now I do. I have taken a couple puffs over the last few years just to not seem snobby lol and each time, I regret it.

On July 13th I'll be 3 yrs smoke free from cigs and in August I'll be 3yrs strictly vaping my herbs other than a couple random puffs in social settings. I honestly wish someone had told me to quit lighting my shit on fire decades ago. Even my doctor is amazed with my conversion.

Vaping rocks plus...the gift that keeps on giving. With the leftovers, reclaimed stuff from cleaning vape parts I make awesome tinctures and candies that my friends are all hooked on. I keep telling them if more of them would convert - we'd have more leftovers to make goodies with.

I liken vaping to having my cake and eating it too :D

crawdad

floatin
there are times i really do enjoy the type of high you get from combusting but ive never preferred the taste, its something i do from time to time...id say about 5% of my sessions include it.

crawdad,

JCat

Accessory Maker
The only time I ever combust is I might have a hit or two if a joint is passed my way by a friend. Never smoke bowls anymore, can't stand the taste (it's a "little" better through a joint then a pipe but still horrible!)

JCat,
I gave up smoking one month (& one day) ago. I'd been messing round with a MFLB for a while before that but always ended up having a few joints at the end of the day. It was only when I got my UD that I could finally say "Fuck Combustion!"

During the past month I've only combusted once. Pure green through a Jack Herer Double Barrel Double Venturi Ricocheting Vortex Effect Pipe (fuck I love saying that) and it tasted absolutely disgusting! Might be time to get rid of that pipe ...

Rename Rev Ye Us,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
3 days ago i combusted a pure joint, a few hits actually, it is as i remember. I can't understand why it didn't bother me when i smoked but the taste is just dreadfull.

On top of that i don't seem to get high with combustion like i used to and it has been only 4 months since i stopped tobbaco and mj combustion.

Fuck Combustion, Vaporize and Exercise! :freak:

SVuser

Thanks for the responses all, wow someone said fuck vaping! Who was that? Any comments?

SVuser,
Reactions: pomogirl

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
This forum has superior info not only about vapes. Probably a smoker who is here to get quality info about herbs...? But yeah, looks funny, that someone voted FuckVaping on FuckCombustion :D

Seek,

SoloVape

Fucking Combustion since 2010.
Although I am new to this site [great site btw] I have been combustion free since 2010. Use to all I would smoke were blunts... maybe 10+ a day sometimes. I never thought I would smoke MJ without that cigarillo. Man was I wrong. Sine I've been vaping my life has changed!!! The wife loves how fast the smell dissipates. She likes to partake as well but after she had my first son she cut way back .. i mean way back [maybe smoked with me once every other month.] She complained about getting an anxious feeling when smoking and it just wasn't pleasurable for her any longer. I introduced her to the vape and she loves it. The anxious feeling is no longer an issue. I honestly pass up smoke sessions with my friends if they are smoking. I have successfully converted some of my friends. And like Lo said we are enjoying the edibles and tinctures. We live in Texas so medical is not even an option, but we still grow our own. I am a week away from harvesting my first Northern Storm batch, and its smelling AWESOME.

storybookhero

smoking, flying rc, you know funstuff
I mostly vap except for when I am camping or if I need to medicate quickly. But I would say 92% of the time I vap.

storybookhero,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I did combusted last night accidently.. i forgot my UD hanging on my glass stem and don't know why decided to pull and try higher temp hit..instead of that i got nausea i have never experienced before.. reminding me of the face of those who try pot for first time and do not like it...
Good that my bong wasnt connected cuz it would be stinkin like ass...

Abysmal Vapor,

vape4life

Banned for life
Been fucking combustion for 6 years now.... and like THCMuscle said, i'd quit the hobby if vaping didn't exist (unless edibles). I find combustion extremely fowl and offensive...just disgusting IMO, and I can't believe how much of it I used to do (never tobacco though).

vape4life,

banana_republic

3 days ago i combusted a pure joint, a few hits actually, it is as i remember. I can't understand why it didn't bother me when i smoked but the taste is just dreadfull.

(...)

Fuck Combustion, Vaporize and Exercise! :freak:

I was thinking about writing something here, but just found my words already typed in. =D

Weird, nowadays I find the taste of hitting a joint (even the best quality flowers) not good at all, but eventually (like once a week) I go for a hit with some friends just to confirm I really don't like that taste anymore...

Cheers

McNerdius

god of nerds
Be honest please

PS let me know if I should add any extra categories

Suggested Category: Never combusted. Except, of course, for accidental combustion that happens until you master a vape, or if you're just baked. But yeah, as a micro-bio, i researched weed quite a bit as a treatment for my epilepsy for quite some time, and went straight into vaping. In a way, I consider myself one lucky fuck for not having/being able to compare the two.

I combust somewhere between rarely and regularly. Closer to the rarely side. Sometimes I just need a quick dose and it's faster to pack the bowl of a glass pipe than even my fastest vape - the MFLB.

kingofnull,
i marked mostly vape, rarely combust.

I smoked 3 tiny spliffs in the past 20 weeks ore so. Last time i smoked i couldn't believe how gross and vile it is, one of my favorite strains, perfectly grown and cured - tasted so shitty, i used to love the taste when smoked, but the vrip has spoiled me completely :D

i think i may be done with smoking, there's something about vapour that is just so clean and refreshing - now i only need something portable that can give me the taste of the vrip... damn

SoulCaptivesAreFree,
Reactions: McNerdius

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I selected I mostly vape, rarely combust. Like you SoulCaptivesAreFree I couldn't take the taste of smoking with my friends. I've giving up combustion, but around friends sometimes I will combust. Vaping is so much better.

djonkoman

my combusting is getting rarer and rarer, last night I was at a friend's house and another friend had just gotten a late birtdaypresent, a pipe, grinder, screens and some amnesia haze. so ofcourse we went to try it out outside, I think in total we smoked 3 bowls or so(3 people), didn't feel anything, judging by their munchies they did.. (it could be I slightly felt it, we had just gotten back from the bar so I wasn't fully sober, not really drunk either, just a bit more talkative)
one of my friends surprised me btw by anouncing he wants to start rolling his joints with tobacco. he doesn't smoke tobacco, and always combusted without tobacco in a pipe, I can even remember before he ever got high that he even refused to combust just weed, he only wanted to try edibles, and only a while ago he was interested in getting a vaporizer and I was helping him choose one.. weird how things can turn.

djonkoman,
Reactions: Vitolo
Top Bottom