• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

How many times do you re-vape?

nucleo

Yes using the same weed, and at what temperatures? Saying "until it's brown" doesn't count.

nucleo,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
A week ago I had NOTHING to vape, so I revaped my MFLB ABV once more, in my Solo!

I wouldn't revape my Solo ABV, because it is so dark brown. However, the MFLB ABV seems pretty green and reusable! So I am saving the MFLB ABV for a rainy (dry?) day, to give it one more go!

:ko:

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Yeah, not sure how you would know the exact temp unless you have a NO2 or something?

sessnet,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Depends on the vaporizer. With my new HA I literally have no reason to save it. The ABV is 100% useless to me. With the underdog on 12v I can save it with my screen location, but at 13v it is pretty spent as well. With the TV I tend to just finish it off as dark as I can until I run out of batteries, because when I am using a portable I don't save my ABV I just toss it out the window or wherever.

No matter what I am yet to ever reuse ABV by vaping it, though I did make 1 batch of ABV-QWISO to practice making extracts. I am much happier with an unmanageable pile of black goop than a huge bottle of ABV.

Nosferatu

In my opinion the first 3 hits of a bowl have good flavor and sometimes thats all I need and take. So later I can get the last 2 or 3 hits off the bowl before my nesxt session but the vapor is noticeably weaker so I end up packliong a new bowl and only taking 2 hits. And the cycle repeats...

Also to the person who only takes one hit per bowl...um what kind of vape do you have?..the second hit for me is usually better than the first.

Nosferatu,

zymos

It's an Underdog. I don't load all that much at a time, either- an amount equivalent in size to an Aspirin or so.
There's no way the second hit is tastier in my vape-I'm sure there's THC left after that first hit, but I don't care...

zymos,
Reactions: cosimo

darkrom

Great Scott!
It's an Underdog. I don't load all that much at a time, either- an amount equivalent in size to an Aspirin or so.
There's no way the second hit is tastier in my vape-I'm sure there's THC left after that first hit, but I don't care...

I could see this being the case with the UD. Depending on bowl position and amount used I can dump it after 2 hits many time. I could see only taking the first hit if I wanted to take one really big one. The only thing stopping me is tolerance.

darkrom,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
The size of an aspirin?!? Sounds like you are wasting a lot Zymos, do you at least do something useful with your ABV?

OhTheAgony,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I think our aspirins are a lot bigger then, ours have the volume of the equivalent of about 0,2gram of slightly packed ground up weed.

It's still a sin though (obligatory imo), all those wonderful goodies you're throwing away :myday:

OhTheAgony,

Egzoset

Banned
HerbalAire here...

Even reclaims hardly justify the time, effort and cost!

I'll always remember how the situation was different when i got a chance to play with some generous Zephyr iOn ABV last year. But my HA ABV feels pretty much useless so i guess i simply prefer to be sober than attempt to catch something which just isn't there anymore...

:peace:

Egzoset,
Reactions: Amoreena

zymos

I think our aspirins are a lot bigger then, ours have the volume of the equivalent of about 0,2gram of slightly packed ground up weed.

It's still a sin though (obligatory imo), all those wonderful goodies you're throwing away :myday:

Yeah, It would be another matter if I was taking one toke from 1/5 of a gram and tossing the rest.

Not sure about the sin part though, but it's been many years since I paid for the stuff, otherwise I might feel differently...

zymos,

djonkoman

yeah when I still had own harvest I was wastefull with it too, hopefully I will be able to again next year. funny how my [erspective on amounts of weed doffers from my friends, from my growersperspective amounts that look like a lot to them look normal to me, but from my vaporist-perspective I see really small amounts as a full vapebowl, wich they as jointsmokers would just throw away(some leftovers on hands after grinding by hand, or some spilled weed on pants for example, or when they borrow my grinder there is usually still a small vapebowl stuck in it)
was also really funny when a few years back I had my first harvest, and me and some friends came together to hold a nice big smoke-out, so I took a masonjar with weed with me, and when I pulled it out they were all amazed at the amount, one of my friends grabbed the jar and danced around the room while singing 'I got a jar of weed, I got a jar of weed' :lol:

eventough my last grow failed and I now have to buy I still retained some of my growerperspective, I also still find some forgotten buds some times, altough I think that has pretty much dried up now
can't wait to have enough own harvest again

djonkoman,

Cole420

Combustion Hater
Personally, I never re-vape, as I would rather just take my still somewhat potent ABV and cook it, make oil or something used to ingest. Seeing as most left-over cannabinoids found in ABV produce a body-stone (you'd know what I mean if you've ever smoked some ABV), it works well in conjuction with ingestion. Plus I need all the THC I can get so edibles don't just make me tired and numb.

Cole420,

caseball2051

I save my MZ abv in one container, and then revape it one through my magickwand on its highest temp. I get one great hit out of it and then its spent and ready for cooking.

caseball2051,

stroh

errl enthusiast
i will revape occasionally if i am out of bud, but otherwise it goes straight to the ABV jar.

stroh,

djonkoman

haven't even given an answer btw
I have an ABV bag and an ABV bowl
the ABV from my PD always went into the bag, ABV that isn't too dark from my VG too. this ABV is lightbrown and still has green specks too

any ABV with accidental combustion/charring, darker ABV or ABV from hash goes into the bowl
the lighter ABV I've used for smoking and infusing with liquor so far, maybe I've also baked with it, not really sure. I've also eaten some of it(just straight ABV and washed down with a sip of water)
before I had a big load of VG ABV, I guess somewhere between my current 2 batches in darkness(always colleced in the bowl then dumped put in a bag when the bowl started to fill up) and I used all that for baking

I have revaped some of the lighter ABV but wasn't really satisfying, did get some vapor but a lot of hassle for only a little vapor wich is inferior to fresh vapor

djonkoman,

onigiri1692

Another HerbalAire user here, I have to agree with darkrom and egzoset, the ABV from an HA is pretty much useless. It just does such a good job of extracting all the goodness out of herb, I once ate 14 grams of ABV from my HA and was stone cold sober. Even tried making canna-pills with ABV and coconut oil and had the same result.

I usually run my HA at 375F (perhaps a bit higher depending on the session) when using a whip and 400F when filling balloons.

tldr: I don't revape my ABV because it is pointless for me.

onigiri1692,
Reactions: Amoreena

GReYAReA

Amid The Vapors...
Volcano here.. This is one area it is very efficient. I'll hit each chamber (with small amount) between 2 and 5 times (bags), until I can't get any more visible vapor from it. I used to toss my ABV then, but recently I started saving. Later, I'll FILL UP the chamber with ABV... I'll then get a fresh full bag or two. The whimpy last bits are multiplied when you have so much in there..

Then it's toast. I never bothered with the black ABV iso syrup.. Looks so nasty..

GReYAReA,

lwien

I'm not sure how much I can possibly be wasting starting with about .05 grams.

I load up half that amount, .025g, and I get 5 good hits. First two really tasty. Last 3, not as tasty but still get visible vapor. Of course, there are some variables at play here being the following:

The quality of the bud
How dry or moist the bud is
How finely ground it is
The size of your hits
The size of the bowl
The type of vape one is using
The temp one is vaping at

After those 5 hits, my ABV comes out pretty damn dark, about the color of dark chocolate, which I then save to make firecrackers out of at a later date. 2 grams of this ABV in firecrackers does the trick...........for me.

lwien,
Reactions: crawdad

nucleo

After reading everyone's post, i would like to add something.

We take bud and vape it at let's say 375F or 190C. If using a whip you will most likely use up all your bud; if using a volcano or bag vap of some sort it will only vape until the bag is full, meaning the duration of the heat on the bud would be less than that of bud exposed to a whip vap.

Taking into both sides of the equation, i would assume it's safe to say that vaping at lower temperatures with a bag vaporizer will allow you to re-vape the weed at least for a second time depending on the size of the bag. However using a whip vaporizer would probably use up all the THC in the bud giving a more intense high, but less economical.

Let's also take a look at something else.. THC vaporizes at lower temperatures than CBD, CBN, ect.. (the stuff that gives us a couch-lock effect), which could only mean that, those using a whip for their bud are effectively on the right track if they keep it for cooking rather than re-using it in the vaporizer. On the other hand those using a bag volcano, are better off re-vaping until the bag produces no more vapor at the same temperature THEN store the bud for cooking.

Does this makes sense to anyone?

nucleo,

crawdad

floatin
i vape mine till its either medium dark brown or real dark brown, almost black...i then revape it ONCE or simply combust (usually combust). if i have enough i will eat it in a cookie, however im always thinking about how much longer abv will last if i revape real hot or just combust so i rarely make it to edible with abv.

revaping or combusting the abv has similar effects since mine is already pretty dark, its couch-lock material typically, which i dont mind.

crawdad,
Top Bottom