How do I properly clean my XQ2 whip adapter?

DrömmenOmFrihet

Permanently shut down
I encountered some extremely sticky bud and multiple soakings in soap and water haven’t done a damn thing.

DrömmenOmFrihet,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
The LINK below is a thread on the topic:

RustyOldNail,
Reactions: Grass Yes

InhaleExhale

Cannabis is fat soluble. Soap is primarily made from fat. The soap will just stick to the reclaim without washing it off. My friend can't figure out why my glass is sparkling clear (ISO) and his is yellowed (dish soap) - when we both use distilled water.

To clean reclaim you need to use something that is non-fat soluble, like isopropyl alcohol (and kosher salt can be added as an abrasive). I'd stay away from chemicals like Simple Green and PBW which could leach into the tubing/air-path; use those for glass which doesn't leach and can be rinsed clean.

DrömmenOmFrihet

Permanently shut down
Cannabis is fat soluble. Soap is primarily made from fat. The soap will just stick to the reclaim without washing it off. My friend can't figure out why my glass is sparkling clear (ISO) and his is yellowed (dish soap) - when we both use distilled water.

To clean reclaim you need to use something that is non-fat soluble, like isopropyl alcohol (and kosher salt can be added as an abrasive). I'd stay away from chemicals like Simple Green and PBW which could leach into the tubing/air-path; use those for glass which doesn't leach and can be rinsed clean.
Are ISO and rubbing alcohol the same thing?

DrömmenOmFrihet,
Top Bottom