How did you arrive at your FC Handle

Dutch-Mic

Long ago in a land far away there was a big war between two factions, a war with no foreseeable end. Luckily a seer saw in one of his visions that a child would be born that would bring peace and justice to the land. The name? Mic….

Nah, just kidding. I’m Mic, from The Netherlands. Dutch-Mic. That is the real story.

coolbreeze

I believe that mine is self-explanatory- I love dogs💕
tumblr_pd7r3aywWr1vb46leo1_400.gif

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
The symbol of a fox is very popular where I’m from because of the popularity of fox hunting here in the Piedmont. My love for cannabis amongst this group of people has often made me feel “ separated from the group” and like a stray fox running to avoid the elitist fox hunters. Many of them are great people and good friends but cannabis is not what brings us together.

Last edited:

fangorn

I had a cool nickname in France that my friends found for me... I used it at first on Fc.
but as it didn't render anything in English, and I wanted to avoid making links with other sites I changed...

I'm bad at coming up with a nickname...
I thought of Treebeard from Lords of the Rings but it was already taken... so as Fangorn is the other name of this entity... here I am!

I think a lot before expressing myself... like Ents, I can stay still in the same position much longer than average... and I like contemplation... and when I get angry... Sarouman can tremble... 🤣
I thought it fit well.

A significant other called me "the sphinx"...but that sounded a bit pretentious 🤣

So this is it...
and for the avatar, it has long been my "open museum" but I think you don't see anything... and neither do I!

Currently, my avatar is a soul that expressed itself in an Okin coal... but that will change 😁

ah... and I just changed "well-known member" to "self-proclaimed luckiest unicorn hunter"... because I was very lucky this year in my quest... which is now over! I wanted to put “pretentiously self-proclaimed” but it was too long... 😋

(nice topic to learn more about each one, thank you!)

Last edited:

CaleidosCope

I like it colorful - and I'm colorblind. The avatar was the first pic after a google search. I grew up in Germany surrounded by GIs. I'm also a hobby-legastenic in both languages and the little hidden hint of cooperation! I love kaleidoscopes... anyone else? ;)
stupid autocorrect... CaleidosCope! (unique here on FC)

Top Bottom