How about desktop DIY vaporiser using 10$ 80w soldering iron?

Piecho

Hey,
For resonable price we are getting precisely regulated 80w ceramic heater that you can just plug to your wall. For example - https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002524295445.html

Would be great if design would fit to vaporate micro doses of bubble hash, but 0.1-0.2 flower as well.
I was thinking about using glass vapour path with glass balls. If you could just put the ceramic heater in the beginning of the airflow. Next put the balls, metal mesh closing the structure. Next comes the second piece of glass with metal mesh on top. There you put your vape of desire. Air comes through the top, hitting the heater, balls, chamber and your bong or lungs.

This is just an initial idea, I will try spend some time tomorrow to find pieces of glass that would make sense.

Are there any designs that uses similar types of the heater? Any ideas are welcome!

Would like to keep the topic as a creative engineering brainstorm where at the end we can all benefit from some new open source project tried and polished by many. Low price, simple design and possibility to access also rest of the parts to build by as many as possible : )

Last edited:
Piecho,

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.

Hippie

Elev8 glass heater covers are made to fit soldering iron elements
I think you can buy the Onsen Labs and Ditanium heater covers too

Terp torch

Hotrod

VRIPTech heating wand

DiY Hakko with an SSV heater cover

I've made a few :) and prefer to use a soldering irons with a separate control box for my builds as I can buy compatible handles and make more vapes that work with the same control box.

Top Bottom