• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tek Hops + Weed rosin

BLACKENEDPLAGUE

Has anyone pressed rosin from hops and then mixed with weed? I'm curious as to how it might affect flavor profiles. Being a cousin of cannabis, I'd like to think that hop terpenes could meld well with cannabis terpenes.

elmomuzz

That just happened...
I have pressed hops (azacca) and dabbed the hop oil straight up with no weed. Interesting flavor. Made my lips tingle. Gave an energizing feeling. I'm thinking of adding pure hop oil to my next brew. Cutting edge... :)

jimfish4130

Bumpitty bump

I pressed some hops rosin out today after getting a bag in the post, it comes out a nice orange colour and really gooey

I've had a few bowls of the rosin on top of some hops in my og vapcap as well as milking my bubbler (cannabis) while i heat my cap then inhale from them both in the same breath, hopefully i should have some lavender to press tomorrow and once i get more bud I'll do more experimenting

Rosin chips are getting thrown into a fruit tea at some point soon

If my phone behaves I'll try and get a picture tomorrow

jimfish4130,
Reactions: btka

AVENTUS

Hops has tons of the terpene Humulene, which is a huge part of LA Confidential strain's aroma and effect.

It's a mild pain reliever, anti-inflammatory, anti-proliferative for cancer patients.

jimfish4130

I vaped some on top of some herb in my vapcap, definitely feeling less pain in my shoulder, back + knees and a little heavy in the eyes

Gonna mix a little with some reclaim and see how it tastes/feels

jimfish4130,

jimfish4130

Not as thick as MJ but still some pretty nice clouds

I'm a little out of practice with my OG vapcap, I might be able to get better results with my omni but I don't want to contaminate the reclaim thats in there

jimfish4130,
Reactions: Xelatsok
Top Bottom