• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued HomeGrownLogs

vapotibo

Hi all! I'd like to introduce myself, my name is Blu and I'm Nick's aka @RastaVapa daughter.
I'd like to give everyone an update. As you all know my brave dad fights blood cancer and up until not long ago has been very poorly. As it stands right now dad feels his best hes felt in a long time, its what we have called 'the semi recovery' lol.
@RastaVapa has spent the last month or so in the workshop getting back into the swing of thingsand I'm currently awaiting approval of a manufacturer account, as now with a team behind him HomeGrown Logs will once again be ready!
So that dad can worry about making these beautiful logs, I shall be on here and once the website is ready, I shall be on there too, as the face of HGL.
HGL now has a new and updated version of the core and we have lots of new and exciting pieces of art coming up!

Welcome Blu, i'm so happy to read news about Nick and your Homegrown log project.

My HG ;pd; is still doing very well here in France, dominating my vape station :).

I'm really gratefull that Nick sent me one of these beauties wich really helps me to stop this fucking combustion.

I will definitely wait for your news to order a new one for my wife.

Wish you the best for the future.

Take care dear community !
Peace! :leaf:

macca924

That’s great news to hear your dad is feeling a lot better. I’ve wanted a uk made log vape for a while. Will be in touch about ordering one soon. All the best

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning, I have seen guy make some posts at IG if anyone is members there. I have been following him and sorry I dont have much others news about it.

I do want to say I have seen him post he is better and back on his feet. I am glad to see and hear this and look forward to seeing more of his beautiful pieces.

NormanBates

Good morning, I have seen guy make some posts at IG if anyone is members there. I have been following him and sorry I dont have much others news about it.

I do want to say I have seen him post he is better and back on his feet. I am glad to see and hear this and look forward to seeing more of his beautiful pieces.
Thanks for the reply Ed. I actually messaged you some time ago asking if there's a chance I could get one of your's in Europe, but never got back from you.

NormanBates,
Reactions: Ed's TnT

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Thanks for the reply Ed. I actually messaged you some time ago asking if there's a chance I could get one of your's in Europe, but never got back from you.

Good morning, hmmm thats so not like me to not reply, may I ask does your email end in yahoo? I have been trouble with yahoo emails getting bounced back. I do my best to answer each and every email or message where ever its at even if I am a day or two behind. You can absolutely get a WS in europe as I do have my CE cert. and am able to ship to every country worldwide if that helps. Pls get at me again here if that would be more reliable and lets go from there. I do apologize if there is another reason why you didnt get a response and maybe it feel through the cracks. I will look to hear from you soon.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, it's too bad the website never came to reality... My HGL is one of my favourite device although, sadly, I forgotten and let it plugged on for weeks, unusued at max T° and, now, it's desperatly cold, heater seems to be dead... Once RastaVapa already repaired it after a lightning, he even upgraded it with the SS heater but it seems to be dead now...

Is somebody can help me to repair it, I think I have tools, maybe can find or make a new heater, just need infos about how to remove the heater, I removed the bottom pad cause I thought there was a hole below to access electricals but it looks like it's plain wood on the bottom and access to be only by the top...

Is the heater simply screwed in? For now I didn't tried to remove it since I don't know how to force and since I don't want to break something else...

Thank you in advance for the help!

PPN,
Reactions: simba

brainiac

log wrangler
Hi PPN
It just might be worth reaching out to him again. I know that, sadly, he's been very ill, but he may well have recovered - I really don't know. I'm not on IG atm but if you are he was active there a while ago. If that fails Dave @underdog fixes old PDs so he'd probably be happy to look at a HGL. And if even that fails send me a pm.

Nick made some really beautiful logs - so I hope you get yours working again.
:peace:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi PPN
It just might be worth reaching out to him again. I know that, sadly, he's been very ill, but he may well have recovered - I really don't know. I'm not on IG atm but if you are he was active there a while ago. If that fails Dave @underdog fixes old PDs so he'd probably be happy to look at a HGL. And if even that fails send me a pm.

Nick made some really beautiful logs - so I hope you get yours working again.
:peace:
Thank you for the warm suggestion, I'll try to send him a private message by FC mailer but I'm not on IG sadly (and don't want, I spent already too much time on Social Media for the business), is somebody have an email to transmit to me by pm maybe?
(I'll check my previous conversations with him, maybe I already have that email...)

Top Bottom