• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Home Vaporizer by Element

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Looks like it could work well, a little friendlier looking than the Aromed too, imo. Won't be testing it out anytime soon at that price though. :/

vtac,

max

Out to lunch
Welcome to the forum bongoman. :wave: I know you're a veteran of the vape forums. You've joined a good one. We like to think it's the best. Actually we know it's the best, but we try not to appear arrogant. :lol:

Yeah, the Home Vaporizer looks nice but pricy. The standard version looks like a current US price of $571. :o Maybe we can get stonemonkey to try one, since he seems determined to try all the high priced vapes on the market. :brow:

max,

marcuss

above the clouds
max said:
Welcome to the forum bongoman. :wave: I know you're a veteran of the vape forums. You've joined a good one. We like to think it's the best. Actually we know it's the best, but we try not to appear arrogant. :lol:

Yeah, the Home Vaporizer looks nice but pricy. The standard version looks like a current US price of $571. :o Maybe we can get stonemonkey to try one, since he seems determined to try all the high priced vapes on the market. :brow:
:lol::lol:..ahhahah!I'm not sure if his wise will be happy to a see a new strange stuff on the table...;)
You know max...swiss is swiss....their stuff MUST be pricy but quality as well....wood glass light and water are all good elements!

marcuss,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
stonemonkey55 said:
:o - Looks awesome! time to save up for Xmas!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh man, your too funny....... :D

It does look nice, but I don't think I'd ever imagine myself buying, or really getting this vape (even if it was significantly cheaper).

I mean, what kind of perks does a halogen offer over the ceramic heating elements? I like the wood design on it though. It could probably function as a reading lamp too, sure looks like one..... :lol:

SpiralArchitect,

max

Out to lunch
SpiralArchitect said:
I mean, what kind of perks does a halogen offer over the ceramic heating elements?
How about a $5 user replaceable heater?

max,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
LOLL !!...so right

I think this vap can look realy cool with a pd on the side ;) a all wood kit :brow:

Clear_Dome,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
Clear_Dome said:
LOLL !!...so right

I think this vap can look realy cool with a pd on the side ;) a all wood kit :brow:
every vape would look better if they took after the PD! :brow:

Hennessy1414,

potatobass

i ask a question: are these kind of Vapo made with a specific halogen light buble or it is the same as we have in our lamp?
Cause if it's the same one, then a good dimmer , a high temperature thermometer and 2 pieces of glass can make a 500 bucks vap?:p
:lol: i supose it's not so simple but sounds like

potatobass,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Pretty sure they are standard halogen light bulbs. I bet CD could whip something up. :brow:

Here's the one the Apevape uses, $8 from them.

lightib4.png

"Special UV-free halogen bulb"

vtac,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
bongoman,

I see in your sig you have the Element listed. Did you order one? We need a review, pictures, comparisons and all that jazz!!!! :p How are you liking it?

SpiralArchitect,

bongoman

Hey Spiral, it's a long story...but basically I had one of these units come into my life a couple of years ago but never got a real chance to play with it as it ended up with friend 1000km away. I'll spare you the details of how it came and went...

I was asking about it when I first arrived at FC as it's a vape you don't really hear much about and was wondering if anyone here had any views.

I've since wrangled it back from my friend and my collection is complete now - the halogen whip-based Home Vaporiser for larger hits, groups etc; the PD as my daily-driver and constant companion and the Vapman for on the go.

The Home Vaporiser, as you can see from the online pics, is wooden with a silicone whip and glass stem and water-filter. The maker assures me that it has been made with utmost regard for safety and paid a significant sum of money to get it tested.

It's a beautiful looking unit - mine isn't as polished as the ones online and seems to be rawer wood. I've already put on a couple of coats of buzz-butter :)

It's still early days in terms of giving more information but so far it works really well, although as is the case with most whip-based units needs to be fed with more herb to get hits that aren't too airy plus the usual routine of stirring part-way through etc.

I love that it is water filtered. I have doubts about the lack of an air-tight fit where the downstem interfaces with the light-head - unless you are on a perfectly square surface, there can be a slight gap where the glass downstem meets the wooden light fitting, maybe introducing too much air into the mix. I'm still trying to get my head around the extent to which this is actually an issue or not.

It's not a unit for when you just want a pinch of herb to take the edge off. That's the realm of the PD or Vapman for me. It is the unit to wheel out for a larger group or when I want to pack a large bowl and get bigger hits.

It's also useful for packing a larger bowl of already vaped herb just to squeeze a bit more out of it.

I'll add further observations as I get to know it a little better.

sneezyjesus

Lightly Toasted
Thought I'd give this thread some love, Its in my future lineup and I'd like to learn anything I can about it.
Bongoman, since you're the only user I'm aware of, do you have any updates since the last time you posted, airtightness and such?

(The nut wood online looks *cool*) :D

sneezyjesus,

Gourmet

I was lucky enough to be able to buy this Second hand desktop vaporizer very affordable.

The first tests showed, this is a hard hitter.... but it is also designed for a larger amount of herbs, ideal for medical treatment.
It is no problem to fill even 1gr, minimum is 0.2g and that already shows clear effect.

The design is robust, every part is available as a spare part, the technology is functional and durable.
(The vapo in the photos is 18 years old!)

The knob has 3 heating levels, level 3 produces visible vapor with a very hard effect.

René (user/ manufacturer @vapman) still has a few in stock, if interested contact him via personal conversation.

Tischvapo Element_001.JPG
Tischvapo Element_004.JPG

Tischvapo Element_005.JPG

Tischvapo Element_006.JPG
Tischvapo Element_007.JPG

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Good score . As i said before(i think there is another thread about it ),this is great design great, btw there were also Zerbra wood version if i remember correctly :)). Best described as "Pinnocio dips his finger in a whisky jar" :)) ..

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Nice find, @Gourmet :tup:

I've got enough vapes in my collection that I've recently started to keep my eyes out for classic old-school vaporizers to add to my collection. I'd love to have a big "history of vaporizers" collection one day!

Last edited:

Gourmet

Thank you very much for your attention to such an old vaporizer , I did not expect. :tup:
I am glad to see that not only the modern electronic vaporizer but also well proven technology finds favor here.

There was another request about the screen. It is a regular 20mm (appro. 4/5 inch?) steel mesh.

Maybe some users like some more technical details about this gem:

The herb-glass is 30mm wide and approx. 175 mm long. (Schott laboratory glass)

Tischvapo Element_009.JPG

The heatsource is a 12V / 50W standard halogen high quality lamp, it is cheap and easy to get (at least in Europe;)).

Tischvapo Element_008.JPG

The cable to the heat-source-element is heat resistant silicone. The whip tubing is made of heat resistant, food grade silicone.
For more information please ask @vapman .

That looks so cosy and welcoming to use.

Indeed! it gives a wonderful cosy light. On lowest level it can be used as a lamp, says the manufacturer. :love:

Last edited:

passenger

is this thing on?
Since a few days I am happy to have received one of these nice vaporizers, the "Tischmodell" by element:

etg.jpg

I will do a review after I have spent some time with it. This one is so cool! I was hesitating for a while, but after inquiring some information from @Gourmet and @VGOODIEZ and of course our famous @vapman I asked René to make one for me, which I'm glad he did. The craftmanship on these is sheer beautiful.

Have a look at the fresh vapor spiralling in the chamber:

etg-2.jpg

Also thanks @flammy for directing my attention to Halogen. :nod:

passenger

is this thing on?
No idea when René build the first “Tischmodell”, which translates to “desktop device” (spot on!). If @Gourmet says his is an adult now, quite a while – 2003 and maybe earlier? That is stone age in the world of vaporizers. It’s very unique too.

It heats with a mixture of radiation and convection, a 50W halogen bulb serves as heating source. The glass heats up quite fast, and it does not use beads as heat storage. I like halogen a lot for this purpose, together with a clean vapor path it is a guaranty for tasty vapor.

It’s amazingly built and soft to the touch, silky, the smell of the wood (nutwood here) is very pure – no odor of polish waxes or anything else. Warm nutwood has a great natural scent. I had to change the bulb (which is very rare to have to do I was told and a bulb is under 2€) and could see the inside. It is exquisite work, it contains Micah as heat protection and the power supply sits in the bottom of the device and gives it stability. It’s operated with a knob that has 4 positions: Power out and 3 different heat settings.

The glassware is a bit different than usual. The heater (adjustable in its height) has to be sunk into the huge herb chamber which sits in a acryl cover of a standard whiskey glass that serves as a water filter. You can use any glass you like that has a diameter of 7 cm. I did not see escaping vapor, but I always assemble it carefully. You connect a whip to the acryl cover and setup is complete. In praxis I love that setup (which I didn’t expect as I thought it to be a weak point). I use it dry with just a layer of water on the bottom to catch any falling crumbles or dust, and when I’m done with it, the whiskey glass (and sometimes the herb chamber) goes straight in the dishwasher to be ready in the morning. That is neat.

You start it on the highest setting (3) and after it’s warm and produces vapor I tend to set it on (2) as here sits the best flavor. (1) is for longer breaks. The emitted light is gentle to the eye on any setting. Longer, steady pulls work best in producing vapor and on (3) can lead to huge clouds. This is not a cloud seeking device though. It’s best suited for longer sessions with gentle vapor. I asked René if it is possible to use it below 0.2g before I purchased it. He told me to manipulate the screen so that it is a little conic (if you understand what I mean) and didn’t say anything on load or anything so I put just a pinch of herb on the screen. There was nearly no vapor. Just very very little to be seen against the light. Surprisingly, the whole effects were delivered and I felt very efficiently medicated by it. It reminded me of using the Vapman on the station on lower settings. I liked it a lot. Modern Vapes go the fast route with HUGE loads of vapor. As a former tobacco smoker in the past I find clouds of vapor satisfying but in terms of efficiency I’m not sure if that is the best way. From a medical perspective the slow extraction can be preferable. It’s very gentle to the respiratory system and the effects build up slowly. If you load up the chamber more, it will produce lots of clouds for a long time while remaining very efficient. It delivers very terpy vapor, I find it to be tasty.

I am really glad to have this in my collection and would purchase it again without a doubt. It’s remarkable that this thread has only one page in all these years.

Top Bottom