• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Herborizer corner

justcametomind

If I have a Herborizer XL, do I need a Ti? :hmm:

Anyone got both?
When I inquired before buying my digiti, the consensus was that Ti>>XL. People who had both at the time said they didn't use their XL anymore after getting the Ti. So in your case should be an improvement.
The air intake is cleaner since electrical wires are excluded from the airpath with the use of o-rings. That unfortunately doesn't happen on XL. So you don't end up dirtying them up with resin as it can happen on XL.
But the main thing is that XL has a slower extraction than Ti.

justcametomind,
Reactions: GoldenBud

Texus

Herborizer sells the best accessories, including an injector stand which is worth every penny. Also, I HIGHLY suggest the cleaning flasks. They work flawlessly and clean your bowl in minutes with minimal ISO usage. Lastly, the Herborizer Bubbler is the best glass piece I have ever purchased, and the price is not outrageous. I highly suggest going to the Herborizer website (or whoever you purchased from) and buying these accessories. Yes, shipping is expensive from France, but stock up on extra screens, and even an extra bowl. I also really like the large carrying case, which is where I store everything including the bubbler.
There stuff is great. I should also mention that their excellent Sherlock (prob favorite dry glass I own) does great double duty as a stand.

Vapordeflor

I was wondering about the cleaning flasks!!! How do those work does the bowl go inside ? I’m a little confused on them.

Hey!

Those are exclusively to clean the metal screens, fill with ISO and let them rest for a bit, shake flask prior taking the screen out for rinse and dry. Best method for cleaning those as torching them will degrade the steel and you can taste it in the end.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I was wondering about the cleaning flasks!!! How do those work does the bowl go inside ? I’m a little confused on them.
The cleaning flask aren’t meant exclusively for screens at all. Roor makes something similar and they’re used to clean your bowls. You get the same size flask as your bowl(s), either 14 or 19, and you pop the bowl in the flask. You then fill the bowl with cleaning solution and because the bowl is in the flask you’re able to fill it to the brim and let it soak and the flask doesn’t overflow. You can leave the screen in your bowl to soak, no need to take it out for individual cleaning.

EDIT: clarity

EDIT #2: I freakin love using the Advanced Telemetry Module by REFC-labs with my herborizer. Having so much control has allowed me to fine-tune the sticking-in-the-stand issues I was having. Since it can be used with any 12-volt heater, it’s reduced cable clutter plus it’s so sexy. BONUS: Red over at REFC is an absolute pleasure to do business with!

Last edited:

Esquire

The flasks are perfect. You set the injector bowl (with screen inside - very important) into the flask. Fill with ISO. The air resistance inside the flask keeps most of the ISO in the injector bowl! Then, after about 10-15 minutes, you lift the bowl out, and all the dirty ISO goes into the flask. You can then dump it, or recycle it by pouring it through a coffee filter. Even if you dump it, you are talking about 4-5 ml of ISO. Amazing, cheap investment!

Hey!

Those are exclusively to clean the metal screens, fill with ISO and let them rest for a bit, shake flask prior taking the screen out for rinse and dry. Best method for cleaning those as torching them will degrade the steel and you can taste it in the end.
This is incorrect. See my previous post from this morning in response to a post. The flask cleans the entire injector bowl, with screen included.

sledge

Looks like most of the Ti models are out of stock. How long does it usually take for a restock?

sledge,

Texus

La Central Vapeur seems to do the best job of keeping Herborizers in stock. Hopefully @VGOODIEZ will also be getting more in stock soon too.

And if you go with La Vapeur Central or Herborizer site, go ahead and load up on extra parts, etc so you aren't stuck paying for that international shipping if you need something. There are lots of different injector bowls around right now (tho I still prefer Herbo's own) so the critical extra I'd recommend is getting an extra injector. And Damn I love that Sherlock which is also a lovely stand...

Last edited:

dimmusp

EDIT #2: I freakin love using the Advanced Telemetry Module by REFC-labs with my herborizer. Having so much control has allowed me to fine-tune the sticking-in-the-stand issues I was having. Since it can be used with any 12-volt heater, it’s reduced cable clutter plus it’s so sexy. BONUS: Red over at REFC is an absolute pleasure to do business with!
Interesting! How did it help you prevent it from sticking in the stand?

I'm also curious to see pictures of your whole setup in terms of reducing the clutter.

Thanks

dimmusp,
Reactions: .d

.d

Does anybody have a simple solution for not getting the Herbo Ti head stuck in the stand?

Got it a day ago, and this is second time that the glass sticks one to another (stand glass to heater glass) and i have to get oven mitts out to separate them.... Whats that about? its all clean so no sticky, I think its the expansion because of heat or smth? Any advice?

thanks!

edit: i searched the thread, its a normal issue it seems, no solution seen, sorry for doubling question :)

Last edited:
.d,
Reactions: dimmusp

Alligator427

I washed the glass of the head and the stand each day, but still sticking sometimes. Don't let also the head warming too much time on the stand.
That's one of the reason I get a flowerpot. Ti is nice, but too fragile and not conveniant. I don't understand they did nothing about that. Newvape found the way with the injector head for the stand but also for the bowl (there is a little bit gap).

Alligator427,

.d

I washed the glass of the head and the stand each day, but still sticking sometimes. Don't let also the head warming too much time on the stand.
That's one of the reason I get a flowerpot. Ti is nice, but too fragile and not conveniant. I don't understand they did nothing about that. Newvape found the way with the injector head for the stand but also for the bowl (there is a little bit gap).
Yea, I agree, seems that the product could use a better, safer stand... Do you guys leave yours on the whole day? Is that safe, like the Aromatizer/OAB?

.d,

Vapordeflor

Hey!

I leave mine on most of the day (+12hrs) with no sticking nor other issues. Sticking issue only happened once to me in more than two years of daily use. As commented earlier in the thread, I always twist the inyector while pulling off of the stand. I use the original Herbo stand.

JonServo

Yea, I agree, seems that the product could use a better, safer stand... Do you guys leave yours on the whole day? Is that safe, like the Aromatizer/OAB?
I have since moved on to the Errlectric heat stand. It is cheap and safe and it works. VGoodiez also has their own glass stand that doesn't stick, but it isn't the same quality as the Herbo stand, which always stuck for me too.

JonServo,

Fancy Ant

Hey guys a few questions to the owners of the Herborizer TI :)

I understand this device is a one-hitter right? Can it be used in sessions at all?
If yes, is it possible to have 'on-demand session', e.g. keep warm and fire on drawing? I used this often when gaming on the couch. Maximum chill with a hookah whip :lol:

How do you fire the vape exactly? Only with the dial on the control unit? Any additional safety feature like a button to press?

Is it having any benefits over my current daily the Tetra P80? I don't like how often the Tetra p80 will show 'Device too hot' and turn off especially in sessions.
Anyone who has both these vapes able to compare? Thatd be awesome :bowdown:

Can this vape be used for hash? I am using vaping wool (placed in bowl over screen) so it's not gunking up my vape.

Analogue vs Digital?

ty

justcametomind

Hey guys a few questions to the owners of the Herborizer TI :)

I understand this device is a one-hitter right? Can it be used in sessions at all?
If yes, is it possible to have 'on-demand session', e.g. keep warm and fire on drawing? I used this often when gaming on the couch. Maximum chill with a hookah whip :lol:

How do you fire the vape exactly? Only with the dial on the control unit? Any additional safety feature like a button to press?

Is it having any benefits over my current daily the Tetra P80? I don't like how often the Tetra p80 will show 'Device too hot' and turn off especially in sessions.
Anyone who has both these vapes able to compare? Thatd be awesome :bowdown:

Can this vape be used for hash? I am using vaping wool (placed in bowl over screen) so it's not gunking up my vape.

Analogue vs Digital?

ty
I still have to plug in once my Herbo digiti since I got a Tinymight and I don't see many benefits over a beefed up portable like the P80 in all honesty, other than not being tied up to a battery.
Ti has to be heatsoaked for 10 minutes or so before being able to hit it at full power, digiti seems to be ready by the time the temperature is reached on the pid (2 min +/-).
I wouldn't call this vape a one hitter, this is a session vape, works best with decent amount of weed and stirring is required.
AFAIK, apart from the on/off button, the dial is the only thing you have to manage your temperature and placing it lower than your vaping temperaure would be a waste of time. Just keep it on, at your favorite temperature as much as you like.
You can vape hash but be careful since cotton can ignite easily if close to the Ti heater. I would prefer a weed bed with on top some hash.

Last edited:

Fancy Ant

I still have to plug in once my Herbo digiti since I got a Tinymight and I don't see many benefits over a beefed up portable like the P80 in all honesty, other than not being tied up to a battery.
Ti has to be heatsoaked for 10 minutes or so before being able to hit it at full power, digiti seems to be ready by the time the temperature is reached on the pid (2 min +/-).
I wouldn't call this vape a one hitter, this is a session vape, works best with decent amount of weed and stirring is required.
AFAIK, apart from the on/off button, the dial is the only thing you have to manage your temperature and placing it lower than your vaping temperaure would be a waste of time. Just keep it on, at your favorite temperature as much as you like.
You can vape hash but be careful since cotton can ignite easily. I would prefer a weed bed with on top some hash.
Oh seems like I had some misconceptions about this device.
Not sure what to feel about that heatsoak. Usually I start taking puffs as soon vapor becomes visible anyway so I guess it won't really affect me?

I see from your signature that you own or have owned many vapes. Would you say there's a better vape out there for this use case?
A heavy hitter desktop unit that can just sit pre-warmed in the background and fire on taking draw? I love my Tetra, but I dislike that it shuts itself off too quickly and interrupts the session.
Don't mind stirring (have to do that anyway with hash)
If the vape is igniting the vaping wool that's kinda a deal breaker as I'm using hash often exclusively . But that should happen only beyond 240 degC (464 degF).
Oh and easy cleaning would be good.
You can also message me in private if it's too much off topic here.

JonServo

Oh seems like I had some misconceptions about this device.
Not sure what to feel about that heatsoak. Usually I start taking puffs as soon vapor becomes visible anyway so I guess it won't really affect me?

I see from your signature that you own or have owned many vapes. Would you say there's a better vape out there for this use case?
A heavy hitter desktop unit that can just sit pre-warmed in the background and fire on taking draw? I love my Tetra, but I dislike that it shuts itself off too quickly and interrupts the session.
Don't mind stirring (have to do that anyway with hash)
If the vape is igniting the vaping wool that's kinda a deal breaker as I'm using hash often exclusively . But that should happen only beyond 240 degC (464 degF).
Oh and easy cleaning would be good.
You can also message me in private if it's too much off topic here.

The Herborizer Ti is awesome for your claimed use case. You can keep it on and hot all day long and only take draws when desired. It is a nice heavy hitter. The flavor is amazing and in my opinion noticeably better than the Tinymight and other portables I've owned and tried. Also, cleaning and maintenance is very low with the Herborizer. I occasionally must clean the bowl and screen and whatever glass I'm using. Very simple.

.d

The Herborizer Ti is awesome for your claimed use case. You can keep it on and hot all day long and only take draws when desired. It is a nice heavy hitter. The flavor is amazing and in my opinion noticeably better than the Tinymight and other portables I've owned and tried. Also, cleaning and maintenance is very low with the Herborizer. I occasionally must clean the bowl and screen and whatever glass I'm using. Very simple.
As a new herbouser I can confirm, very low maintenance of the device parts itself. I was looking for an alternative desktop for my vapbong - very satisfied with the herbo - also the stainless steel Ti should come with the system imo. it is a must have

.d,
Reactions: Esquire

Axel_420

What is the minimum quantity I can use with Herborizer Ti or DigiTi? And how many hits per bowl more or less?
Does it require a long draw (10 seconds or more) to function properly?

Axel_420,

Texus

As a new herbouser I can confirm, very low maintenance of the device parts itself. I was looking for an alternative desktop for my vapbong - very satisfied with the herbo - also the stainless steel Ti should come with the system imo. it is a must have
Sorry, what are you referring to as the "stainless steel Ti"? I've got a bunch of accessories but that isn't ringing a bell...

Alligator427

What is the minimum quantity I can use with Herborizer Ti or DigiTi? And how many hits per bowl more or less?
Does it require a long draw (10 seconds or more) to function properly?
Depend the bowl : there is an "XS" bowl also. I don't weight. I don't remember how many hits. Depend also if the hits are long or not, but many hits.
You should have cloud before 10s if you preheat the bowl 10min (cf manual user).

Alligator427,
Reactions: Axel_420
Top Bottom