• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Herborizer corner

justcametomind

Not sure what to feel about that heatsoak. Usually I start taking puffs as soon vapor becomes visible anyway so I guess it won't really affect me?

I see from your signature that you own or have owned many vapes. Would you say there's a better vape out there for this use case?
A heavy hitter desktop unit that can just sit pre-warmed in the background and fire on taking draw? I love my Tetra, but I dislike that it shuts itself off too quickly and interrupts the session.
Don't mind stirring (have to do that anyway with hash)
If the vape is igniting the vaping wool that's kinda a deal breaker as I'm using hash often exclusively . But that should happen only beyond 240 degC (464 degF).
Oh and easy cleaning would be good.
You can also message me in private if it's too much off topic here.
You need heatsoak in order to extract well your weed. Otherwise extraction is only partial.
I hate stirring and found that one of the downsides about using this device was having to do it and consequently grating abv/weed from the bowl to the bottom of the glass piece I’m using. Using two screens helped just a bit.
Cleaning the "vape" is no effort but cleaning the water piece you attach it to is (imho) a PITA, especially if you don't have water pipes with detachable downstems.
If you are attracted by this vape my advice is to get it, it's a nice session vape with good flavor, otherwise you get something else while the itch for a Herbo remains and you'll end up getting both.
I don't like having long sessions as you seem to, what I like best is taking my hit(s) and be done for the next hour(s), so I don't think I'm the person to ask to for session vapes.

.d

Sorry, what are you referring to as the "stainless steel Ti"? I've got a bunch of accessories but that isn't ringing a bell...
sorry , stainless steel stand should come with the Ti System was what I meant. Damn the herbo hits hard on a full bowl.

minimum amount on normal bowl (14 cut,dont know if 18 is larger bowl) is like 0.1 or smth, maybe even less but you have to spread it on the screen to cover all the holes then...not worth imo. you can just pack a light bowl and take just one long hit, or a few short ones - as you actually see before you how it is being spent in real time it is pretty easy. sry for the grammar and all guys, im pretty high up there

Whatwentwrong81

What is the minimum quantity I can use with Herborizer Ti or DigiTi? And how many hits per bowl more or less?
Does it require a long draw (10 seconds or more) to function properly?
mine just arrived today and it’s on and I’ve been blasting.

I can tell you that you can put small amounts in the bowl if you like it will be fine. They even sell a micro dosing bowl for small hits.

As far as vape production. Set 5.5 it blasts the weed and the vape comes out thick and cloudy just like a bong. It’s exactly like hitting a bong to be honest. No need for a slow draw just hit it and thick vape will come out.

I’ve been using a plenty before this and have a 14mm to 18mm male/male adapter to use in the bong. This thing smashes it out the water. The experience is so different and it uses a lot less weed to achieve it.

It’s an absolute beast

justcametomind

mine just arrived today and it’s on and I’ve been blasting.

I can tell you that you can put small amounts in the bowl if you like it will be fine. They even sell a micro dosing bowl for small hits.

As far as vape production. Set 5.5 it blasts the weed and the vape comes out thick and cloudy just like a bong. It’s exactly like hitting a bong to be honest. No need for a slow draw just hit it and thick vape will come out.

I’ve been using a plenty before this and have a 14mm to 18mm male/male adapter to use in the bong. This thing smashes it out the water. The experience is so different and it uses a lot less weed to achieve it.

It’s an absolute beast
Collect a gram or 2 of Herbo ABV and load a full bowl of it on the Plenty and vape it at max temp. When I did this I got… Plenty of vapor, a sign that it extracts better than the other. At least mine.

justcametomind,

Esquire

What is the minimum quantity I can use with Herborizer Ti or DigiTi? And how many hits per bowl more or less?
Does it require a long draw (10 seconds or more) to function properly?
You don't need to use much if you don't mind reloading. You can use as little as .01g (just cover the screen completely) and go to flavor town, or you can load larger bowls, stir after each hit, and still get great flavor. I have a lot of desktops and I always revert back to the Herborizer. No heavy hitter has better flavor IMO (and I have a FlowerPot Pro) and the thing is a rock. I've had it almost two years and never had any issues with the mechanics whatsoever. I set my dial to about 6 (some set it at 5) and rarely get to 7. If you load larger bowls, you may want to adjust the extender on the Ti rod (that's what the little allen wrench is for - see the instructions). You can always email Sebastien with any questions. Just remember he is in France, so the turnaround time may be longer than you would like.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

So if I get a 14mm herbo system, I only need the 18mm chamber they sell for like 35 to turn it into a 18mm system right?

Edit: no

Abele Rizieri Ferrari,

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

yes, or a small 14 to 18 female to male adapter which costs about £6.50 in the uk
Oh cool, I read something that made me assume the ti heater comes in either 18 or 14, glad it's not the case. Yeah the converter adapters work just fine too but I could get the second bowl with a discount now if I buy the system.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari,

chary-ka

I will say that I recommend getting a 2nd glass injector. When I first got my herbo, within a week a broke it and had to wait for a replacement. Now I just have a spare just in case I'm an idiot again.

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
We have limited stock now of the injector chambers and injector pass-through chambers in XL. I can't post links here. You'll have to find them. More on the way. These first ones were to just test size and it looks like I got it right from the get by adding 20mm to the older style injector bowls. This allows the Herbo injector to fit as well as make these useful with the CC and Musa gear!

AJS

Calm Consistency
We have limited stock now of the injector chambers and injector pass-through chambers in XL. I can't post links here. You'll have to find them. More on the way. These first ones were to just test size and it looks like I got it right from the get by adding 20mm to the older style injector bowls. This allows the Herbo injector to fit as well as make these useful with the CC and Musa gear!
Would these be considered an "upgrade" over the stock Herbo ones, or is it mostly a nice local replacement option?

Thanks for stocking them and finding a size that work <3

AJS,

Texus

MY MAN.

mistergyro

You don't need to use much if you don't mind reloading. You can use as little as .01g (just cover the screen completely) and go to flavor town, or you can load larger bowls, stir after each hit, and still get great flavor. I have a lot of desktops and I always revert back to the Herborizer. No heavy hitter has better flavor IMO (and I have a FlowerPot Pro) and the thing is a rock. I've had it almost two years and never had any issues with the mechanics whatsoever. I set my dial to about 6 (some set it at 5) and rarely get to 7. If you load larger bowls, you may want to adjust the extender on the Ti rod (that's what the little allen wrench is for - see the instructions). You can always email Sebastien with any questions. Just remember he is in France, so the turnaround time may be longer than you would like.
my allen wrench is stripped. anyone know what size it is?

mistergyro,
Top Bottom