• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Herborizer corner

JonServo

Has anyone already tried the new micro dosing bowle? It's called "gasket bowl". Sebastien sended me the pictures today and looks interesting. Because of the high price (75€ shipped to Germany) I'm interested to know how it compares to the old micro bowl.

Edit: the pictures:

It is pricey, but it is all I use now, unless I have company over. I like to micro dose and find the bowl brings the material closer to the heater, as opposed to the regular bowl included (though you can adjust where the heater sits either way). Through the Herbo sherlock, the flavor is amazing. I'm sure you could probably find some more reasonable options out there, as this is mostly just a male to male glass piece, but I paid for the convenience and am not disappointed.

Vapordeflor

Good day @mistergyro ,

Here I leave you a link to the glass injector for the Ti and DigiTi.

Regarding the screw, you can try horizontally repositioning the Ti diffuser and tighten it again, only other solution that comes to mind is changing the screw.

Last edited:
Vapordeflor,

minasch

It is pricey, but it is all I use now, unless I have company over. I like to micro dose and find the bowl brings the material closer to the heater, as opposed to the regular bowl included (though you can adjust where the heater sits either way). Through the Herbo sherlock, the flavor is amazing. I'm sure you could probably find some more reasonable options out there, as this is mostly just a male to male glass piece, but I paid for the convenience and am not disappointed.
Awesome, thanks for your feedback.
Which amounts do you use in it? Or for which amounts works it best?
Debowling / removing ABV looks so inconvenient to me. Seems that I have to remove 3 parts for this. How do you do this?
Thank you for helping me with the decision.

JonServo

Awesome, thanks for your feedback.
Which amounts do you use in it? Or for which amounts works it best?
Debowling / removing ABV looks so inconvenient to me. Seems that I have to remove 3 parts for this. How do you do this?
Thank you for helping me with the decision.

The basket screen is still quite large, so you can fit up th .3 or .4 in there. A loose pack is best, too tight and you'll wanna stir. The basket screen also fits in the male to male glass tightly, so I just remove the top piece (with the handle), take out the male to male (which isn't hot) and give a quick blow into a jar to remove the abv. It is very easy.

mistergyro

The basket screen is still quite large, so you can fit up th .3 or .4 in there. A loose pack is best, too tight and you'll wanna stir. The basket screen also fits in the male to male glass tightly, so I just remove the top piece (with the handle), take out the male to male (which isn't hot) and give a quick blow into a jar to remove the abv. It is very easy.
still having a hard time visualizing. can you post a pic?

mistergyro,
Reactions: minasch

minasch

B
Do you have to remove the clip to take the male to male part out?

mistergyro

does the normal 18mm TI bowl have small holes in it just above the screen? mine does...i just noticed this. please tell me this is a part of the design lol.

mistergyro,

mistergyro

Dam! how did I get the only defective bowl and injector!? was like $40 just for the shipping alone to us.

mistergyro,

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
does the normal 18mm TI bowl have small holes in it just above the screen? mine does...i just noticed this. please tell me this is a part of the design lol.
Could you please upload a pic?
You’re not talking about the dimples/indentations that actually hold the screen, right?

What is wrong with your injector? That thing is supposed to have two holes in the glass.
Just trying to think about potential misunderstandings.

Let us know :)

mistergyro

as you can see this is where the dimples should be but it's holes. the blower was careless on this one. glad i spent $40 on shipping to the us for this.

injector was just paper thin. so thin it broke while i was trying to put it on and i wasn't forcing it much. just poor quality glass. this is where i think they really make their money

mistergyro,
Reactions: vapen00b

Shadooz

as you can see this is where the dimples should be but it's holes. the blower was careless on this one. glad i spent $40 on shipping to the us for this.

injector was just paper thin. so thin it broke while i was trying to put it on and i wasn't forcing it much. just poor quality glass. this is where i think they really make their money

The Luck turn, try the "superball" now..

None of my 4 bowls have issues. As yours can only be manufacturing mistake. PM seb at herborizer with that photo

But How ur bowl can be that dirty below the screen ? Mine, it's below my two screens, that it is full of reclaim.. U use it inverted ?!

Anyway, with a hole, it just fucks all the airflow.

Herborizer is a glassblower, so yes they try to make profit with glass.
Thinner bowl let it cool down faster, and let it show the herbs. But the jointure are thick, and really tight, too much when it's a virgin unit :evil:
But none of my glass has broken yet... even if i've bought spare just in case.

Gomaruana

Has anyone ever bothered to replace the stock power cable going to the handle?
I really dislike the memory in the thick rubber cable, when you have limited desk space like I do it kinda gets annoying. I was wondering if it would be possible to use some kind of sleeved cable. My headphone wires from don't have any memory and don't float in the air for over 30cm, they drop straight down.

I guess it would be pretty safe for the amount of voltage/current that the herborizer uses.

Headphone example:
kkcsmgeg45m71.jpg

Hippie

I use buck boost step down controllers and cables I put together myself, with my Ti
There's loads of dc power extension leads you can butcher or you can buy the 5.5mm x 2.1mm dc plug connector (with and without wire) and wire (if you need it) to make your own.
The Herbo only draws 3A at max so you can go quite thin but I still use at least 7A flexible silicone wire for the durability and there's lots of sheathing available to slip it into to tidy it up.

minasch

I like the idea with new cables a lot. With these textile covered cables it would look and feel much better.
But how do you connect the new cable?

minasch,

daoist

You probabaly can just use some form of heat schrink tubing.
I used to make my own audio hifi cables and high end power cables as a hobby. It is easy.

you just buy a speakercable sleeves, i think there are different sizes and shapes and patterns. You can schrink it with the heat of a hairdryer or maybe your ExtremeQ if you have one.
I will send you a link where a guys makes his own speaker cables. The principle is pretty much the same for power cables.
I dont think you even have to replace the cable. Just add a nice speaker wire-sleeve and shuff it over the heaters power connector all the way up to the temprature unit and schrink it in place. You can make it really look awesome. There are some cool sleeves out there.

Last edited:

Texus

Speaking of cables, the thing I appreciated the least about the Herbo Ti before I got it is how nice it is to have a detachable cable at the heater.

Is DigitTi detachable like this too?

Texus,
Reactions: Shadooz
Top Bottom