Herborizer corner

daoist

Yes, I think it is detachable. You can even order the heater separate, so it must be detachable.
I never had it coming lose or anything. It works,

products-en-herborizer-digiti-system~2.jpg

Last edited:
daoist,

daoist

If you have the OG Ti, you can also connect an XL heater to it (not at the same time of course). The XL is for fun times, when you want to take huge rips from a 0,75 gram bowl. But i prefer the Ti because that is way more ergonomicly designed and a 0,25 gram bowls are plenty big enough for me on a day to day basis. both work best on a bubbler so you only have to lift the heater and not the (hot) bowl.

Last edited:

minasch

I got a really weird issue with my herborizer. I had got for the last two weeks unbelievable good hash from a Spanish cannabis club. Must been from indoor flower and really the best hash ever tried. I only put a little bit on top of the flower. But I started coughing more and more after every single bowle. Got definitely worse over time. Since two days I don't have vaped the hash anymore. But now comes the weird thing: even with small flower-only bowls at a lower temp than I used before, I'm coughing like hell. What makes it even weirder: with my tinymight through same glass at higher temp I don't cough or only 2-3 times slightly.
How is this possible? Really don't get it. Bothers me that I can't use my beloved herborizer right now. To me it's that weird, that's kinda embarrassing to even talk about that.

passenger

is this thing on?
Can't give you a medical advice of course. But if something gives you discomfort it is better to listen to your body.
When I'm having a cold I find that I am sensible to some vapor signatures more than to others, whch leads to more coughing. The Herborizer is somewhere in the middle for me. It delivers stronger effects than say my Tetra P80 but the Tetra is more gentle in it's vapor signature and I get less coughing.

minasch

I think you're right. I give the Herberorizer a break for a couple of days and lower the temperature on the tinymight. Should get better because I didn't had this problem before.
And I need to find out which strain make me cough less, there are differences too.

daoist

Maybe try a different grinder. Some grinders give smoother results. I use the 12 euro herborizer grinder and it gives me smooth hits, although it is not really a good grinder, it gives smooth vape. My space case makes me cough more sometimes, although it is a better grinder.

I would also advise to have your weed at the proper humidity (62%). if its dry you cough your ass off.

Shadooz

I had got for the last two weeks unbelievable good hash from a Spanish cannabis club. Must been from indoor flower and really the best hash ever tried. I only put a little bit on top of the flower.
Two weeks of certain overuse. :lol:
One day break each week is barely enough, for my use.
It's too easy, to pull too much, with it. :evil:

minasch

Maybe try a different grinder. Some grinders give smoother results. I use the 12 euro herborizer grinder and it gives me smooth hits, although it is not really a good grinder, it gives smooth vape. My space case makes me cough more sometimes, although it is a better grinder.

I would also advise to have your weed at the proper humidity (62%). if its dry you cough your ass off.
Interesting but I only have a santa cruz shredder atm. But it seems that I have to switch to 62% bovedas/integras. I still use 55% integras and 58% boveda from my smoking time. Is that commen sense that 62% result in a smoother vapor?

Two weeks of certain overuse. :lol:
One day break each week is barely enough, for my use.
It's too easy, to pull too much, with it. :evil:
Yeah, I certainly did. With a dynavap things like that doesn't happen :lol:

Shadooz

Yeah, I certainly did. With a dynavap things like that doesn't happen :lol:
People cough with a vapcap too.
And Even if they didn't combust with it.

The weird things is people not coughing when taking smoking bong hit, but when they're use to vapor, they will cough as soon as they will combust with their device. :rofl:

Do some break, and not only ur herbo, and let saliva clean up. :myday:

daoist

I had 55% integra packs once. it really was to dry and hurt my throat.

Since than i have ditched integra and now i use 62% bovedas. it is really smoothing the experience.
Sometimes i think it affects the flavour a bit and sometimes it wows me. So i am not conclusive what it does in the flavour department with those bovedas. but they make the vape smooth.

BTW your grinder should be oke. I want a santa cruz too, but it has been sold out in europe everywhere.

minasch

People cough with a vapcap too.
True. But the dynavap has a strict .1 maximum. :nod: With my Herborizer my bowls seem to get bigger over time.

I had 55% integra packs once. it really was to dry and hurt my throat.

Since than i have ditched integra and now i use 62% bovedas. it is really smoothing the experience.
Sometimes i think it affects the flavour a bit and sometimes it wows me. So i am not conclusive what it does in the flavour department with those bovedas. but they make the vape smooth.

BTW your grinder should be oke. I want a santa cruz too, but it has been sold out in europe everywhere.

I'll definitely give the 62% humidity packs a try. Makes a lot of sense to me in general to check which humidity level I like most.

Tbh I got my SCS from Amazon. I know of course that Amazon has not the best reputation for vape related stuff, but I already had two other premium grinders before and so I think I'm capable of evaluating if the grinder is a counterfeit one. As you mentioned it's quite hard to find the best grinders in Europe. Since the fucking Brexit, GB is no option anymore when you want to avoid custom duties.
So if you really want one, I can recommend to order the shredder from Amazon. Was 70-80€ for a medium 4 piece green one, delivered next day. I think for any grinder which is a little bit better like the Flowermill, BCG or Herb Ripper you gonna have to pay at least twice the price, mostly even more because of shipping and custom duties. I decided for myself that 150+€ for a grinder is too much at the moment.

Edit: I checked Amazon. Watch out, I saw there already a counterfeit one for around 23€. But there are shredders from Santa Cruz Amazon Shop itself as well. The medium 4 piece is 80-90€ depending on color. I think there is no risk ordering there.

Last edited:

mistergyro

Um, looks like you forgot to post the response...
whoops!!! sorry guys.

here it is.:
Hello We inspect all the glass parts before shipping and we place the grids, I have never observed any holes and we have no feedback on this Each piece is made with the same glass thicknesses, the glass thickness of laboratory break-ins that come from a German manufacturer is standardized.

All this after I sent him a picture...How in the hell would I make those holes?

passenger

is this thing on?
When I look at my bowl than I could imagine to theoretically damage it when installing or removing a screen. But only with force. As your bowl looks very used, I guess it could have happend at some point? Just a guess, could be wrong...

passenger,
Reactions: Alexis

Alexis

Hi guys. I hope all are well.

so, on the bowls, the inventor of the German based halogen MUSA vape, a sincerely lovely and intelligent gentleman too, is looking to tool his bowls to Sebastien's standard.

He would recommend a new MUSA buyer, who has Herbo Ti bowls, to use them instead.

Unrelated- me, my stupid stoned ass lol (okay and more LSD than another human being on Earth atm very likely), one night, using my DigiTi, I had the Elev8r bowl around, mistook it.

My DigiTi was set to about 310.

Using the Elev8r bowl, within 5 seconds there was fire!

On 310 C. No chance of that with Seb's bowls.

The Elev8r bowl lends way to combustion at heat ranges Seb's never will.

daoist

The herborizer can and will combust (if the heater is to close to the herb).
I combusted twice at 8 (210 degree) celsius. I am not proud of that, and frankly i hope ithat will not happen again because it is disgusting.

Top Bottom