Herborizer corner

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
Got myself a vape for birthday once more and ordered the Ti from La Centrale Vapeur. Had VAS under control for a year, but reading of a new Herborizer made it impossible to resist.

Of course I read the thread backwards and found the voucher afterwards :D
Nevertheless can't wait to try it

minasch

Hey
That's my first post here. But I'm already reading across the forum for a couple of weeks.
I got my herborizer ti two weeks ago and I really love it. I use it with the Sphere XL and whip and kick hole. I like the micro bowl because I get thicker vapor. But there is the problem with the screen for sure. I'm using a small basket screen right now from black leaf. But the mesh is not fine enough so a lot is flying through which results in a mess. Especially because I like to put a little bit of hash on top.
Has anybody already found a proper solution for that?

minasch,

Shadooz

Some of us add a layer of finer mesh on top of the standard mesh
I think I'm using about 400# stainless steel I picked up from one of the ecig vape shops (they use it for wicking)
+1

if you don't have SS allergies, #325 #400 are perfect, it keeps all my kief.
I even put the kief below herbs, as it extracts faster, unlike everyone putting it above an herbs bed...

As no bits can pass them, they literaly never clog, but as they need a regular screen below. i have to clean the regular that still clog, but less often than without my #325 mesh over it.
Be sure to take 316 grade though.
A 10$ sheet will last a lifetime.. and work with any vaporizer.

Last edited:

minasch

For the micro bowl - do you put the finer mesh on top of a basket screen or the glass screen? These finer ss meshes do you order them in big pieces and cut them by yourself?

Edit: I think I found the right ss sheets now. I'm from Germany, and it was a bit tricky to find the right translation and German units for all this.
What do you guys use to cut these sheets? I

Last edited:

Shadooz

For the micro bowl - do you put the finer mesh on top of a basket screen or the glass screen? These finer ss meshes do you order them in big pieces and cut them by yourself?

Edit: I think I found the right ss sheets now. I'm from Germany, and it was a bit tricky to find the right translation and German units for all this.
What do you guys use to cut these sheets? I

For UE, i got mine with the meshcompany from britain.

#325,400,500 are like silk, i just cut it, with regular scissors, around a regular screen.
They learn to do that in kindergarten/kindergarden

But i've only used the regular bowl, the silk mesh will fall without the notches.
But that's already the issue with the micro-bowl having the glass nail falling each time...

I bought a 20€ sheets, A2 (420mm it was a sign..).
Can make hundreads of them...
And I'm Only at my second #325 after one year of daily use...

Last edited:

minasch

For UE, i got mine with the meshcompany from britain.

#325,400,500 are like silk, i just cut it, with regular scissors, around a regular screen.
They learn to do that in kindergarten/kindergarden

But i've only used the regular bowl, the silk mesh will fall without the notches.
But that's already the issue with the micro-bowl having the glass nail falling each time...

I bought a 20€ sheets, A2 (420mm it was a sign..).
Can make hundreads of them...

I'm Only at my second #325 after one year of daily use...

Awesome thank you. Wasn't sure if these mesh is as hard to cut as a screen.

minasch,
Reactions: Shadooz

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
Hello. Ordered my first Herborizer on Sept 21. The team in France packed it up and I was amazed at how fast it was at my doorstep in the midwest of the USA. So that was cool.

The vape is amazing. Great taste!! Great vapor!! It looks outstanding from my perspective. I've tried it with all my glass pieces and my favorite is a C2 glass mini-cake-sp. It's small and fits so nicely in my hand and it cools but not too much. I hope the digiTi comes back in as I'd love to try that one.

My only complaint is the stand for the injector. The glass piece always comes off for me when the injector is heated up and when it's cooled if I grab the glass sleeve the bottom falls off. Due to forgetting about this at first, I broke two injectors but luckily I had ordered two backups so being very careful until I order more.

It's great getting products from the EU. I think it's really interesting what different ideas and innovations that are coming from there.

Super glad I found out about this and tried it. It's my favorite vape for sure.

D

Shadooz

Another good solution isgrinding coarser: hand grinding, or not even grinding.
;)
Only too fresh/wet bud have no kief...

U lose the fastness of extraction, which bring the herborizer closer to sublimation.
U can't make a ristretto with unground coffee...
but, yes, if u like "socket juice"(dishwater, gnat's piss, saddle soap... so many traduction google give to me..),
...don't grind :rofl:

Texus

After using both the DigiTi (ultimately decided to keep it) and the Ti parallel for some weeks, the DigiTi is the one I reach for in the end. I didn't intend to, but I settled at 420°C which is perfect for microdosing in any standard bowl.
Curious to hear why you ended up prefering the DigiTI. Big price jump that makes me wonder if the improvements are worth it...

Also, normal Ti is in stock, DigiTi is not...

passenger

is this thing on?
Curious to hear why you ended up prefering the DigiTI. Big price jump that makes me wonder if the improvements are worth it...

Also, normal Ti is in stock, DigiTi is not...
The DigiTi heats up significantly faster and I can see when the coil reaches the set working temperature. It holds the temperature steady as can be and the result is reproducable every time like the last. It needs less attention than the Ti. It's a little faster and a little more reliable, an easy hit and run device that does the job with excellence.
The Ti is amazing and will get you the same effects as the DigiTi. Having both, the DigiTi is the better. But it's like a 100m final, where you have to look closely who is second and who is first.
If you use it very frequently the benefits of the DigiTi play out the Ti.

Last edited:

Texus

The DigiTi heats up significantly faster and I can see when the coil reaches the set working temperature. It holds the temperature steady as can be and the result is reproducable every time like the last. It needs less attention than the Ti. It's a little faster and a little more reliable, an easy hit and run device that does the job with excellence.
The Ti is amazing and will get you the same effects as the DigiTi. Having both, the DigiTi is the better. But it's like a 100m final, where you have to look closely who is second and who is first.
If you use it very frequently the benefits of the DigiTi play out the Ti.
Much appreciated for that clarification. Now we will see if I can be patient enough for DigiTi to come back in stock...

Texus,

Shadooz

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
Only the herborizer site seems out of stock for the digiti, lacentralevapeur got it too

I checked they have EU plugs for the controller but no US plugs. Thanks for the info. I’m hoping Herborizer gets some back in stock soon.

madhockeydad,

minasch

Has anyone already tried the new micro dosing bowle? It's called "gasket bowl". Sebastien sended me the pictures today and looks interesting. Because of the high price (75€ shipped to Germany) I'm interested to know how it compares to the old micro bowl.

Edit: the pictures:

Last edited:

mistergyro

can someone help me find where the injector is even available on their website?

also on my TI heater the screw that holds the heater on appears to be stripped. i've only used the tool that was provided. whenever i try to tighten it comes loose within in a few uses. so annoying. how would i go about fixing that?

mistergyro,
Top Bottom